3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Yes, you are wrong.
Kate has been removed for good, most likely we will also never see Olivias boyfriend. Olivia now passes by to watch TV instead. Several opportunities have been extended with new scenes (like the couch / spider / no more alcohol thingy), others are new. Also there are some new gameplay elements like the mandatory use of cams for certain opportunities, there's more stuff to buy in the online store, some with story content connected. A cousin will stop by at some point, a preview render was posted on the forum.
A few posts before yours you can also see a new scene concept with Alice which was definitly not in the original.

Eric's story is not very elaborated yet. Last thing he did on the enemy path was threaten with "things to come" ... which haven't come yet.
Thanks for your reply, but be aware that based on the latest decisions and information, Kate, Eva and Vika will definitely appear in the game. And they have not been removed from the game, only they have not been in the game so far.
Their role may be slightly different from what was in the original version of the game. But they will be present.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56

Indra_83

Jan 4, 2020
I Can't Take Picture when Eric Jerking on Alice....
Can anybody help me with this....
Thanks in Advance .....

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for your reply, but be aware that based on the latest decisions and information, Kate, Eva and Vika will definitely appear in the game. And they have not been removed from the game, only they have not been in the game so far.
Their role may be slightly different from what was in the original version of the game. But they will be present.
Well, word on the forum during the last months was, that Kate was "removed from the story", but if it was decided lately that she will appear anyway, yay! I'm perfectly fine with that. I'll keep it in mind, thanks for the info.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I Can't Take Picture when Eric Jerking on Alice....
Can anybody help me with this....
Thanks in Advance .....
If it's about the window scene, it's a matter of luck really. Try, try, then try again. If you have a hard time catching him at all, use the spy cam to see if he's there.
Also, if it's about him being in the room, try using the spy camera.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Well, word on the forum during the last months was, that Kate was "removed from the story", but if it was decided lately that she will appear anyway, yay! I'm perfectly fine with that. I'll keep it in mind, thanks for the info.
I will check this again and I will tell you the answer.

Revora

Apr 17, 2018

This week we will finish all the fixes and improvements to the game's Opportunities. In this update, there will also be bug fixes that were found during this processing.

There will be more information in Opportunities. There will also be hints for passing at each stage. There will be new Opportunities that will describe events that were not there before.

You will also get some bonus with Alice, which was planned only in v0.07.

Such a painstaking processing of Opportunities allowed us to find various inconsistencies and miscalculations. The progress in your saves will not be lost, but it will not be without any errors that we will fix after the update is released.

There were very few previews this month, precisely because I spent as much time as possible digging into Opportunities. There will be more of them in July.

And don't get sick, guys. And those who are still ill, get better soon...

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018

This week we will finish all the fixes and improvements to the game's Opportunities. In this update, there will also be bug fixes that were found during this processing.

There will be more information in Opportunities. There will also be hints for passing at each stage. There will be new Opportunities that will describe events that were not there before.

You will also get some bonus with Alice, which was planned only in v0.07.

Such a painstaking processing of Opportunities allowed us to find various inconsistencies and miscalculations. The progress in your saves will not be lost, but it will not be without any errors that we will fix after the update is released.

There were very few previews this month, precisely because I spent as much time as possible digging into Opportunities. There will be more of them in July.

And don't get sick, guys. And those who are still ill, get better soon...
Finally some clean-up work promised at gameplay level...

Indra_83

Jan 4, 2020
Guys Please Help Me to find the Progress of the Game,..
Please Help me to find the Gameplay to find the Picture which i could not get....

Thanks In Advance.....

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Please Help me to find the Gameplay to find the Picture which i could not get....

Thanks In Advance.....
For one you need to explore the options you have after giving Alice candy at Fridays, before she goes clubbing.
Start kissing lessions at night, also start stick or carrot (spy on Lisa) and do a lot of kissing to unlock some scenes.
You also missed the chance to watch Lisa try on her swimsuit.
Some scenes will only unlock if you restart the game and change your behaviour towards Eric. And always make sure to watch him on cam with the girls and/or visit them, if that's possible.

These scenes have nothing to do with "progress", these are extra memories usually not even available in the public version.
If you want to know your progress, check the opportunities section.

Indra_83

Jan 4, 2020
For one you need to explore the options you have after giving Alice candy at Fridays, before she goes clubbing.
Start kissing lessions at night, also start stick or carrot (spy on Lisa) and do a lot of kissing to unlock some scenes.
You also missed the chance to watch Lisa try on her swimsuit.
Some scenes will only unlock if you restart the game and change your behaviour towards Eric. And always make sure to watch him on cam with the girls and/or visit them, if that's possible.

These scenes have nothing to do with "progress", these are extra memories usually not even available in the public version.
If you want to know your progress, check the opportunities section.
Thanks a Lot for Your Advice .......

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

Thanks In Advance.....
I can tell you that there are many memories that have not been opened for you. Explaining all of them in one post is not easy . as Nemo56 said, you've probably missed some things and the game's opportunities are more important than the memories, so focus on the opportunities. You can get help from Walkthrough. Also, if you decide to start the game from the beginning because of things you may have missed, wait a while for the new fix bug to be released, then you do not have to start the game all over again after it is released for the third time.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Indra_83
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes