3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Guys Please Help Me to find the Progress of the Game,..
Please Help me to find the Gameplay to find the Picture which i could not get....

Thanks In Advance.....
I can tell you that there are many memories that have not been opened for you. Explaining all of them in one post is not easy . as Nemo56 said, you've probably missed some things and the game's opportunities are more important than the memories, so focus on the opportunities. You can get help from Walkthrough. Also, if you decide to start the game from the beginning because of things you may have missed, wait a while for the new fix bug to be released, then you do not have to start the game all over again after it is released for the third time.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Indra_83

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Once in a while you must get caught (at least by Lisa) while spying in the shower, for that quest line / opportunity to start. Small hint: No one likes Raffaellos (so far).
Between me not getting caught with Lisa and after I did get caught the first time spying on Eric and Ann and not trying again, the game progress mostly stopped. Took me forever to finally unlock certain scenes and progress. The good news is that I have tons of money and don't need to worry about it. Made the whole part in beating Eric to the punch in buying stuff much easier.

Indra_83

Jan 4, 2020
I can tell you that there are many memories that have not been opened for you. Explaining all of them in one post is not easy . as Nemo56 said, you've probably missed some things and the game's opportunities are more important than the memories, so focus on the opportunities. You can get help from Walkthrough. Also, if you decide to start the game from the beginning because of things you may have missed, wait a while for the new fix bug to be released, then you do not have to start the game all over again after it is released for the third time.

Ok... Thanks for your reply.....
i am waiting for the next update so that I dont need to start from the beginning.....

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Ok... Thanks for your reply.....
i am waiting for the next update so that I dont need to start from the beginning.....
Due to changes in game opportunities, all players need to play from the beginning of the game after the release of the new fix bug. (If they want to avoid further problems in the game) So if you start playing from the beginning now, you will have to do it again after a while (fix bug release). This does not mean that after the release of the fix bug you do not need to start the game from the beginning, just by doing so you start the game less times.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Indra_83

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Between me not getting caught with Lisa and after I did get caught the first time spying on Eric and Ann and not trying again, the game progress mostly stopped. Took me forever to finally unlock certain scenes and progress. The good news is that I have tons of money and don't need to worry about it. Made the whole part in beating Eric to the punch in buying stuff much easier.
If in the future in one of the events of the game this game be similar to its original version, you will get into big trouble because of this tons of money you have. So don't be too happy about this.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
If in the future in one of the events of the game this game be similar to its original version, you will get into big trouble because of this tons of money you have. So don't be too happy about this.
Thinking about it now, the wallet event might need to have a cap on the max money. I mean, it's a wallet, the amount in there should remain believable. Even 1000 is like, a LOT to have in a wallet. Let's say someone managed 5000, who in the hell would have 5K in their wallet?

hardwire666

Apr 12, 2018
Thinking about it now, the wallet event might need to have a cap on the max money. I mean, it's a wallet, the amount in there should remain believable. Even 1000 is like, a LOT to have in a wallet. Let's say someone managed 5000, who in the hell would have 5K in their wallet?
I generally don't comment on this kind of thing, but you are so right. Once you get to a point you move to a money clip, and then past that a roll aka a wad. But even more so now everything is plastic.

Also I don't think having too much money should be an issue. If anything, once you reach a point it should be an option to get rid of Eric. Like pay a hit man directly, or pay Eric to get the fuck out and never come back in front of everyone proving Max was right all along and ect. I always thought it was kind of a weak point in the game. The mechanic made sense, but there were better/other ways to deal with it. I dunno, tomato potato.. whatever.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I generally don't comment on this kind of thing, but you are so right. Once you get to a point you move to a money clip, and then past that a roll aka a wad. But even more so now everything is plastic.

Also I don't think having too much money should be an issue. If anything, once you reach a point it should be an option to get rid of Eric. Like pay a hit man directly, or pay Eric to get the fuck out and never come back in front of everyone proving Max was right all along and ect. I always thought it was kind of a weak point in the game. The mechanic made sense, but there were better/other ways to deal with it. I dunno, tomato potato.. whatever.
Kind of depends on whether you live somewhere that people even use cash anymore. I think it's actually been more than 10 years since I've bought ANYTHING with cash. I do have maybe $100 or so in my wallet in case of emergencies, but I never use it. Plastic is king. So the target amount could just as well have been a demand for any random amount, whether that's $10 or $10 million. It doesn't necessarily need to be cash, although that's the way the event is currently written.

hardwire666

Apr 12, 2018
50 years later and eric still makes people seethe holy fuck
He's a Good villain. "JOIN me! with our power combined....blah blah blah", and "If you won't join me I'll destroy you" the player knowing both ideas exist solidifies people against him. Either or stand fine on their own, but the two together exacerbate each other then combine that with the "Fine, well I'm gonna fuck every body and make you watch" you have a trifecta of bad and it gives the player real risk (objectively speaking) and something to triumph over making the pay off worth more. It's good writing.... maybe accidental, but good writing none the less.

hardwire666

Apr 12, 2018
Kind of depends on whether you live somewhere that people even use cash anymore. I think it's actually been more than 10 years since I've bought ANYTHING with cash. I do have maybe $100 or so in my wallet in case of emergencies, but I never use it. Plastic is king. So the target amount could just as well have been a demand for any random amount, whether that's $10 or $10 million. It doesn't necessarily need to be cash, although that's the way the event is currently written.
Oh for sure. I was just being brief. That why i left it at "But even more so now everything is plastic".

Indra_83

Jan 4, 2020
Due to changes in game opportunities, all players need to play from the beginning of the game after the release of the new fix bug. (If they want to avoid further problems in the game) So if you start playing from the beginning now, you will have to do it again after a while (fix bug release). This does not mean that after the release of the fix bug you do not need to start the game from the beginning, just by doing so you start the game less times.
[/QUOTE)

Thanks for Your Help......

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

hi
Dear Friends
No one said that having a lot of money, both in the game and in real life, is a bad thing.

But if you think that a lot of money in this game does not bother you, you are sorely mistaken. Because in this game, if the developers develop the game like the original version, at one point in the game, Eric will accuse Max of stealing from him and that Max has a lot of money will prove it (more than 300 or 500$). After this event, Max will lose the trust of the whole family to a great extent and all the things that Max has gained up to that point in the game will perish. As a result, before Max gets rid of Eric, Eric gains the trust of the whole family and by sending Max to the camp he get rid of Max.

Now after knowing this , tell us a lot of money can affect your gameplay or not?

I just wanted to warn the players about this, as I warned before about having a lot of money in the game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-5-09-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-4436589

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
hi
Dear Friends
No one said that having a lot of money, both in the game and in real life, is a bad thing.

But if you think that a lot of money in this game does not bother you, you are sorely mistaken. Because in this game, if the developers develop the game like the original version, at one point in the game, Eric will accuse Max of stealing from him and that Max has a lot of money will prove it (more than 300 or 500$). After this event, Max will lose the trust of the whole family to a great extent and all the things that Max has gained up to that point in the game will perish. As a result, before Max gets rid of Eric, Eric gains the trust of the whole family and by sending Max to the camp he get rid of Max.

Now after that you know this, tell us if a lot of money can affect your gameplay or not?

I just wanted to warn the players about this, as I warned before about having a lot of money in the game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-5-09-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-4436589
Yeah that's true, at some point Eric will take all the money in Max's wallet. Just leave most in the bank. We're not going to need
that much, at one time anyway. When we need it(To pay for info about Eric aka Victor), just take it from the bank.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Thanks to all here on F95, for your kind words. Now back to just once a week, on the machine. I think area 51 ran out of spare alien parts. Little green men, just aren't crashing into earth everyday, like they use to. :alien:

If you enjoy this game, please consider .

Last edited:

keer

Jun 20, 2017
I believe that it is necessary to put the girls to sleep and hang them on the door .. I wish you all good health :D :D

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes