3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Thanks to all here on F95, for your kind words. Now back to just once a week, on the machine. I think area 51 ran out of spare alien parts. Little green men, just aren't crashing into earth everyday, like they use to. :alien:

If you enjoy this game, please consider .
i dont know you personally but i really like you mate , nice to see you around here again

Reactions: maxbishup

wrdg

Sep 27, 2018
Almost half the oportunities never trigger. Is this a bug? I had a similar problem with the original game. In particular the oportunities for Lisa's schoolmates, Lisa kissing lessons and any development with Eric never trigger after 60 in game days. I can't see anything int he walkthrough that I have left to do.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
aleksey90artimages — Today at 11:00 PM
Patreon’s Trust & Safety team has asked to make some changes to the game and therefore the update of the game's Opportunities will be delayed a little.
I can't say exactly how long it will take to make these changes. Maybe a week or two weeks.
We will try to do this as soon as possible.

Indra_83

Jan 4, 2020
After seeing the save files of some players, I wanted to remind or share a point to others.
There is a lot of money in the pockets of some players. (Something around 2,000 $ to 28,000 $ !!!).
If in the future the story line of the game be very close to the original version. And the player wants to get rid of Eric or be on an enemy path with Eric. In this case, having a lot of money will be a big problem for the player. Because the main character will be accused of stealing Eric's wallet ! (If I remember correctly, more than 300$ or 500$)
So manage your money in such a way that you can quickly reduce it to less than the desired amount if needed.
Ok.... thanks for the Information ......

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
Patreon’s Trust & Safety team has asked to make some changes to the game and therefore the update of the game's Opportunities will be delayed a little.
I can't say exactly how long it will take to make these changes. Maybe a week or two weeks.
Don't be upset. We were ready for this.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Wtf: is Patreon playing your game and applying its moral high ground to it? Alice shall no longer smoke but secretly eat kale. No blackmail, no spy camera no spanking.. but group hugging. Max pays for a DNA test to prove that they are not related. Saturday shopping event will be moved to Sunday church event opportunity?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Wtf: is Patreon playing your game and applying its moral high ground to it? Alice shall no longer smoke but secretly eat kale. No blackmail, no spy camera no spanking.. but group hugging. Max pays for a DNA test to prove that they are not related. Saturday shopping event will be moved to Sunday church event opportunity?
:ROFLMAO: Good one. But really Aleksey can handle PATREON, I'm not worried about it. Just wanted everyone to be aware.

If you enjoy this game, please consider .

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Almost half the oportunities never trigger. Is this a bug? I had a similar problem with the original game. In particular the oportunities for Lisa's schoolmates, Lisa kissing lessons and any development with Eric never trigger after 60 in game days. I can't see anything int he walkthrough that I have left to do.
You need to keep grinding as most will take days or weeks to advance to the next step.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It was just a matter of time really. I am sure there's a emergency plan.

Usually it would not be much of a problem anyway, people tend to talk to each other using names, not relationships.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Shame about the delay but I wondered when Patreon would catch up with him. Presumably will have to be clear it’s all tenants and land lady.

Reactions: KaiserST

omocik

May 2, 2017

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes