3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
You need to keep grinding as most will take days or weeks to advance to the next step.
an explanation for prerequisites
without spoiling everything would be good possible
requirements
Chocolates
closeness
whim
maybe where ... etc

If I can only play a game with the complete solution, I play the Cloe18 game ...

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
What is this update for again ?
We had 6.5 because he couldn’t put everything in 6.0
Then we had 10 fucking fixes so it could work.
Now we have what 6.6 because he couldn’t fit everything in 6.5 ??? But it’s delayed because Patreon isn’t happy with incest (why didn’t he planned this from the start knowing that EVERY GAME gets blasted).
0.7 won’t come out before Christmas I’m done this is a joke.

I’m saying this now to anticipate worst case scenario, not meaning this will happen BUT,
If Patreon freezes the game page and goes into a long review. You better cancel those Patreon subscription to avoid a Tyrant-like milking into months without News. Not saying aleksey is dishonest, but we’ve all’s even this before.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
After seeing the save files of some players, I wanted to remind or share a point to others.
There is a lot of money in the pockets of some players. (Something around 2,000 $ to 28,000 $ !!!).
If in the future the story line of the game be very close to the original version. And the player wants to get rid of Eric or be on an enemy path with Eric. In this case, having a lot of money will be a big problem for the player. Because the main character will be accused of stealing Eric's wallet ! (If I remember correctly, more than 300$ or 500$)
So manage your money in such a way that you can quickly reduce it to less than the desired amount if needed.
I mentioned that a couple of weeks ago at some point and I got as an answer, that in the original there was acutally a cap.
I can't confirm that, but the two people seemed quite concinved.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
So, what needs to be changed exactly? It's been rather vague :S
MegaVox :
what have they decided they want censored this time?
aleksey90:
In the game, the characters should not say to each other: mother, sister, aunt, etc.
Dur-Dan:
I hope it will still be possible to have them say mother or sister for players who want that (with a patch or something).
aleksey90:
Of course they can.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
MegaVox :
what have they decided they want censored this time?
aleksey90:
In the game, the characters should not say to each other: mother, sister, aunt, etc.
Dur-Dan:
I hope it will still be possible to have them say mother or sister for players who want that (with a patch or something).
aleksey90:
Of course they can.
Thank you. I wonder why AVN devs are still using patreon, it always ends up either as a ban, or more unnecessary work for them overtime ^_^.

Reactions: Tor7 and omocik

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
My exe doesnt open.Anyone know how to fix?
BigBrother_AnotherStory.exe is for 64 bit system, if that does not open then try BigBrother_AnotherStory-32.exe if that does not help then we need more info on nature of the problem.

kobuta27

Jun 4, 2018
BigBrother_AnotherStory.exe is for 64 bit system, if that does not open then try BigBrother_AnotherStory-32.exe if that does not help then we need more info on nature of the problem.
ya i should have added more details.So when i open the exe,theres the loading screen appears but before the loading finishes,my exe just vanish.My com is 64bit but i tried both 64 and 32 bit exe,both have the same problem :/

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
ya i should have added more details.So when i open the exe,theres the loading screen appears but before the loading finishes,my exe just vanish.My com is 64bit but i tried both 64 and 32 bit exe,both have the same problem :/
Do you have enough resources on your PC? Games is not demanding, but some people have very slow Pcs. If your PC is fast enough, then try to right click on exe file and use option launch as administrator maybe?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
So the title "Big Brother" is not about relationships.
It's just a reference to Orwell, yeah...
The "Big Brother" title does not necessarily refer to a blood relationship.
For example, the television shows that has been made under the same name in different countries for many years. And this name can be justified .

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Here are a few ideas, just fishing in the dark really.
Some people had problems with the graphic filter used, try to updated your graphics driver. Maybe these cause a crash
The game writes data directly in the game directory, so you need to make sure that the user you use to start the program has writing access to the directory.
In the past, some RenPy games have alerted several anti virus solutions and were blocked. Make sure that your solution doesn't.

Last but not least: There is usually a file called "log.txt" in your game directory (of course only if write access was given).
If it's there, open it and see if the reason for the crash was logged.
You might also post it's content here (but PLEASE use the spoiler function).

su wei

Dec 15, 2019
Who can tell me, this game inside how to make money, completely can't keep up with the game inside the spending speed ah

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Thank you. I wonder why AVN devs are still using patreon, it always ends up either as a ban, or more unnecessary work for them overtime ^_^.
The only alternative that I know of is Subscribe Star. Are there others? Are there any issues with using Subscribe Star vs Patreon? I stopped using Patreon a long time ago because of their stance on free speech. I do still support creators, but it's typically direct donations via paypal (not a fan of them either, but most people don't have other ways to donate setup.)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The only alternative that I know of is Subscribe Star. Are there others? Are there any issues with using Subscribe Star vs Patreon? I stopped using Patreon a long time ago because of their stance on free speech. I do still support creators, but it's typically direct donations via paypal (not a fan of them either, but most people don't have other ways to donate setup.)
Subscribestar seems to be the best alternative for now.
But honestly, getting a small cheap website running with direct donations on paypal is not difficult or expansive to make :) Hell, nowadays, they could even post their virtual wallet for donations in cryptos if they wanted ^_^.

topher

Apr 21, 2017
There are a few things I don't like about subscribestar. I always used a private browser, and ever time you log in you have to get a code by email, maybe not an issue in a regular browser.

It doesn't pro-rate you if you upgrade to a new tier like patreon, have to pay the full amount. And I may be wrong but I think if you cancel it ends immediately, unlike Patreon. I think some friction with people already have patreon accounts not wanting to make yet another account.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes