3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
i think of it this way:
Max needs a counterpart. Who that is and in what form is entirely up to the player. Whether an "Eric" tries to play him or an "Alice" tries to dominate him or any other character - it's all the same.
I personally don't like Eric at all - but he is nevertheless essential to get Max out of his lethargy and to get him to become active. Otherwise the story would just plod along.

What's much worse for me is when the story starts to become incoherent. Example:
Max finally gets Lisa to sleep naked and/or they watch movies together. It makes absolutely no sense when Lisa gets upset about him seeing her naked in the shower. Rather, another kind of consequence should be built in for Max. But it doesn't really make sense with the story going on if the ladies of the house continue to get upset and screech when Max sees them naked (shower or wherever).

There should definitely be an antagonist for Max. He has to be sneaky and he has to make sure that the player actively works against him (or for him, if that's what he wants). Getting rid of him would also be my first reaction - but that would rob the story tremendously. If that's the case, another person would have to take that place and actively play against Max. Otherwise the whole story will be without content and spice. I think it is most difficult to make the antagonist really interesting. I would like it if Eric stays in the game, but Max has the opportunity/challenge to bring/keep him under control.

The grind factor is almost "normal" in these games. It just shouldn't and shouldn't get out of hand. At some point, certain actions should be downgraded to minor option. The player can still do these, but it has no direct effect on the story anymore. As far as I can tell, Max's attributes are currently well implemented. High stats in a certain attribute also have a correspondingly higher success.

At this point, I think the story is coherent and everything together is really successful. I would like to express my opinion (and fortunately I am allowed to do so) but I do NOT want to interfere with the story. I find it really bad that every 2nd thinks he is the only and perfect to determine a story. In my eyes, there is only one person who is perfectly suited for this - the author.
Others can express ideas - but then the limit of possibilities is already reached.

I am curious and look forward to everything that will come new.

Derychte

Jun 9, 2020
i think of it this way:
Max needs a counterpart. Who that is and in what form is entirely up to the player. Whether an "Eric" tries to play him or an "Alice" tries to dominate him or any other character - it's all the same.
I personally don't like Eric at all - but he is nevertheless essential to get Max out of his lethargy and to get him to become active. Otherwise the story would just plod along.

What's much worse for me is when the story starts to become incoherent. Example:
Max finally gets Lisa to sleep naked and/or they watch movies together. It makes absolutely no sense when Lisa gets upset about him seeing her naked in the shower. Rather, another kind of consequence should be built in for Max. But it doesn't really make sense with the story going on if the ladies of the house continue to get upset and screech when Max sees them naked (shower or wherever).

There should definitely be an antagonist for Max. He has to be sneaky and he has to make sure that the player actively works against him (or for him, if that's what he wants). Getting rid of him would also be my first reaction - but that would rob the story tremendously. If that's the case, another person would have to take that place and actively play against Max. Otherwise the whole story will be without content and spice. I think it is most difficult to make the antagonist really interesting. I would like it if Eric stays in the game, but Max has the opportunity/challenge to bring/keep him under control.

The grind factor is almost "normal" in these games. It just shouldn't and shouldn't get out of hand. At some point, certain actions should be downgraded to minor option. The player can still do these, but it has no direct effect on the story anymore. As far as I can tell, Max's attributes are currently well implemented. High stats in a certain attribute also have a correspondingly higher success.

At this point, I think the story is coherent and everything together is really successful. I would like to express my opinion (and fortunately I am allowed to do so) but I do NOT want to interfere with the story. I find it really bad that every 2nd thinks he is the only and perfect to determine a story. In my eyes, there is only one person who is perfectly suited for this - the author.
Others can express ideas - but then the limit of possibilities is already reached.

I am curious and look forward to everything that will come new.
Yes I agree. There should be some type of "goal" you have to achieve.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It sounded to me like the next update won't be a real update. Most likely it'll be the current version with the incest stripped out, presumably with an incest patch leaked somewhere to put it back in again. Some games get away with not having to do this but the ones that get reported get the landlady/foreign exchange student/roommate treatment or get abandoned.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
It sounded to me like the next update won't be a real update. Most likely it'll be the current version with the incest stripped out, presumably with an incest patch leaked somewhere to put it back in again. Some games get away with not having to do this but the ones that get reported get the landlady/foreign exchange student/roommate treatment or get abandoned.
Yes, but it will include an extension to some opportunities, as well as some bonus with Alice . As for the patch, it could be as easy as changing, Ann=landlady to Ann=mom, or something like that. If not, then the whole script may need to be changed. Someone ask Aleksey if someone could make a patch for it, Aleksey replied "Of course they can". So hopefully, he'll make it easy for them. :alien:

Last edited:

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Yes, but it will include an extension to some opportunities, as well as some bonus with Alice . As for the patch, it could be as easy as changing, Ann=landlady to Ann=mom, or something like that. If not, then the whole script may need to be changed. Someone ask Aleksey if someone could make a patch for it, Aleksey replied "Of course they can". So hopefully, he'll make it easy for them. :alien:
I was curious, would it be okay for Patreon if the "roll" was undefined and the user is the one to define it? A lot of games have the option to name the person and would be something like "Ann is your ......" and you type the rest. Heck some games add, for example, "Ann is your Mo__." and you fill in the rest (or delete it to change it.)

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
There will be more content in the patch. I absolutely know this. Everything else has the programmer beireits in the Petto to be able to intervene there accordingly. Let's wait together for the update and be surprised. In almost all cases, it is so that the Voorahnungen have not arrived. Therefore, I think that patience would be appropriate for many things.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I was curious, would it be okay for Patreon if the "roll" was undefined and the user is the one to define it? A lot of games have the option to name the person and would be something like "Ann is your ......" and you type the rest. Heck some games add, for example, "Ann is your Mo__." and you fill in the rest (or delete it to change it.)
Yes, something like that could work, (like assign relationship). Its really up to the dev. But he may have something like that in mind.

Reactions: KaiserST

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
It might work for English. Variable based change won't work for Russian.
No, and I don't think it will be exactly like that anyway, but in programing you can assign values to words, that way it looks for these values and places the words in script accordingly. That way a little change at the start, will change landlady, roommate, or what ever, to mom, sister, what ever you want, throughout the entire script. That makes it much easier than rewriting the entire script.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
No, and I don't think it will be exactly like that anyway, but in programing you can assign values to words, that way it looks for these values and places the words in script accordingly. That way a little change at the start, will change landlady, roommate, or what ever, to mom, sister, what ever you want, throughout the entire script. That makes it much easier than rewriting the entire script.
English got one variant for mom/sister/aunt. Russian got seven depending on context. Plural gives other seven variants for same word.

• Wow
Reactions: Tor7 and OnlyFunz

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
English got one variant for mom/sister/aunt. Russian got seven depending on context. Plural gives other seven variants for same word.
You're correct.
The script to change names/relationship (which usually replaces the "text" to another, whenever the same "text" appears) won't work with different languages.

As per the current BBAS code, the characters don't possess any relationship factor within them.
Ann, doesn't have any reference of "Mom" in the Character information.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, you can notice in the Translation part, where the word "Mom" and "Sisters" are used.

So, in-order to change the relationship factor, either a "new variable" could be added and inserted into each line of script/translation, which would have the value "Mom" or "Landlady" and then an Incest patch could do the magic.

For now the only way is, all the Translation dialogues should be searched and replaced to achieve the change.

Last edited:

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
where is this scene?
It isnt a scene in the real sense , at night after you sold alice to eric , he will sometimes come at her , i think at 2-3 am. Max cant enter , when he click on the room you can read that eric fucks alice but max cant enter cause eric will deal with him. Some say this isnt ntr cause after you get rid of Eric you can ask alice about it and she will deny , buuut..... we know 1. that alice drunk forgets things such as sucking max at night after club and 2. when that scene with eric happens , eric influence on alice grows.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
It isnt a scene in the real sense , at night after you sold alice to eric , he will sometimes come at her , i think at 2-3 am. Max cant enter , when he click on the room you can read that eric fucks alice but max cant enter cause eric will deal with him. Some say this isnt ntr cause after you get rid of Eric you can ask alice about it and she will deny , buuut..... we know 1. that alice drunk forgets things such as sucking max at night after club and 2. when that scene with eric happens , eric influence on alice grows.
That has nothing to do with this version. Aleksey said, if you don't want it in your game, it want happen, it's up to the player. If you do want it however, then it want be just a hint, you will be able to see it. Same for Lisa. It's the best way to handle this, in my opinion.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
That has nothing to do with this version. Aleksey said, if you don't want it in your game, it want happen, it's up to the player. If you do want it however, then it want be just a hint, you will be able to see it. Same for Lisa. It's the best way to handle this, in my opinion.
Yeah I think the war path has the option to avoid Eric getting anywhere with any of the girls except Ann. The Friend path would be harder to avoid him getting action with the other girls but probably still possible. The sneaky path I wasn't sure about. It seemed like that path might allow Max to learn some of Eric's manipulation juju but at the cost of Max having to tolerate Eric going farther than he'd like with some of the girls. Or maybe it's only Ann that is unavoidable on that path. I can't really tell from the current version.

Reactions: maxbishup

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I told that regarding the original BB , but wouldnt mind repeating here , you know for the sake of emphasising eric as true antagonist and challange

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I told that regarding the original BB , but wouldnt mind repeating here , you know for the sake of emphasising eric as true antagonist and challange
No offence, but how are you challenged by a Visual Novel. Unless someone has trouble, clicking the left mouse button.
It has nothing to do with a challenge, but everything to do with NTR. With Eric gone at this point, the only thing you lose, is NTR, are perhaps becoming Eric's bitch. I mean to each there on, but it's not my thing. I have 11 survival games on steam, but not one, is a VN. I've played 100's of VN's, some with a lot of grind, but still zero challenge.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
No offence, but how are you challenged by a Visual Novel. Unless someone has trouble, clicking the left mouse button.
It has nothing to do with a challenge, but everything to do with NTR. With Eric gone at this point, the only thing you lose, is NTR, are perhaps becoming Eric's bitch. I mean to each there on, but it's not my thing. I have 11 survival games on steam, but not one, is a VN. I've played 100's of VN's, some with a lot of grind, but still zero challenge.
Eric's a challenge from a storytelling perspective, he isn't actually a challenge to play against. He's the antagonist. Without him trying to take over the girls, the story simply sucks. That's the reason Alice suddenly turned into a bitch in the original after you've disposed of him, so that you have some reason to go through the grind.

Take a look at Glamour for example. In it there's no Eric and Max's storyline is just a collection of renders, which in order to see you have to go through a mindless clickfest . In contrast, Kate's storyline is actually interesting. Same clickfest, but it's tolerable because something interesting happens in the story.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes