3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Eric's a challenge from a storytelling perspective, he isn't actually a challenge to play against. He's the antagonist. Without him trying to take over the girls, the story simply sucks. That's the reason Alice suddenly turned into a bitch in the original after you've disposed of him, so that you have some reason to go through the grind.

Take a look at Glamour for example. In it there's no Eric and Max's storyline is just a collection of renders, which in order to see you have to go through a mindless clickfest . In contrast, Kate's storyline is actually interesting. Same clickfest, but it's tolerable because something interesting happens in the story.
Yeah, I see your point, and that's a good argument for, why Eric is in the game. But not for keeping him in the game. Like any antagonist, you need to be able, to fight against him, and eventually overcome him. With no way to get rid of him, you just become his bitch. You can keep a challenge, from the story perspective, long after Eric. Just my opinion, and I hope we all can play the game, our on way.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
July 11 2021

Unlocked

In the next five days, we must complete all the work on making changes that the Patreon Trust and Safety has requested. Also, previews will soon begin to appear.

If you enjoy this game, please consider . THANK YOU

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
I feel like if this game was told from Eric's point of view, people would love Eric and hate Max for being a little cockblocking snot and would gladly try to get rid of him to military school.

I however just want to see the girls become insatiable whores and don't care who is having sex with them.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Yes, but it will include an extension to some opportunities, as well as some bonus with Alice . As for the patch, it could be as easy as changing, Ann=landlady to Ann=mom, or something like that. If not, then the whole script may need to be changed. Someone ask Aleksey if someone could make a patch for it, Aleksey replied "Of course they can". So hopefully, he'll make it easy for them. :alien:
i hope you are right. But if it were that easy, why did DS not do the same for the original game? He allegedly abandoned due to Patreon restrictions, right? This is essentially the same game, why is nobody worried?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
i hope you are right. But if it were that easy, why did DS not do the same for the original game? He allegedly abandoned due to Patreon restrictions, right? This is essentially the same game, why is nobody worried?
DS did that to milk the patreons more for their money... think ,he couldve always change the relationships between characters (tenents and landlady etc) and put in the setting a name mapping option. Now he fragmented his contenten like hell , wont tell kate story is bad cause i may be subjective (for me its unappealing) and its really hard to follow 1 story every 2 updates.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yeah, DS gave that lame excuse, but we all know that he just wanted to stop BB to start another game. There are hundreds of games here that use a "work around" for incest. I will have more info, about what to do soon. But I can say that the new version will have, extend opportunities, and a bit more with Alice. As well as more hints and improvements.

If you enjoy this game, please consider . THANK YOU

zaplayer

Jan 14, 2018
I have tried playing this game after i finished the old one from DS... can this game avoid NTR at all or is it locked to have NTR no matter what? even at the beginning.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I have tried playing this game after i finished the old one from DS... can this game avoid NTR at all or is it locked to have NTR no matter what? even at the beginning.
There's NTR with Ann, this is unavoidable, anything else is up to the player. You can't get rid of Eric, at this point in the game.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
There's NTR with Ann, this is unavoidable, anything else is up to the player. You can't get rid of Eric, at this point in the game.
well i think you are wrong here , mom sleeping with Eric isnt NTR. People made it sound like NTR , but the real definition of it is used for wives , girlfriends. Here she is the MC mom only for the moment , and also she isnt in love with the MC (a lovers love , not a motherly one) at least not yet in that regard. And even so , if a female character has sex with others before a real relationship is established isnt called NTR... take New coral city as a game for exemple . The girls there have plenty of sex with different males , including the MC, that doesnt mean its NTR cause they arent officially a package.
At most can call the relationship Kira will have with Eric NTR , cause well she and MC are a thing .

zaplayer

Jan 14, 2018
I dont want to get into the debacle of what is NTR and what not, i asked if it is avoidable or not, now that i know it isnt, i will unfortunately wont play it anymore. It is sad, i really liked the game.

Reactions: Milflover68

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I dont want to get into the debacle of what is NTR and what not, i asked if it is avoidable or not, now that i know it isnt, i will unfortunately wont play it anymore. It is sad, i really liked the game.
I think you exagerate , the old one had also sex with mom and eric, not like its anything different here. You can easily dont go to mother's room or living room to watch the scene .... there is no forced visual on ntr other than you will see the 2 icon of mom and eric in the same room. Kira and Eric also avoidable and Alice scene with Eric isnt NTR atm.
Besides if you hate ntr that much go play a game where MC bangs everything without consequences and devoid of any story substance.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Oh, well... his own tastes, his own choice.

Farewell and stay safe, mate.

With best regards to all the good friends here.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes