3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Oh, well... his own tastes, his own choice.

Farewell and stay safe, mate.

With best regards to all the good friends here.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Please help me understand the NTR... I'm new to VNs and NTR stuff in general. My understanding is say I'm in a relationship with Lisa, then I am forced to watch another man have sex with her or she is forced to do sexual activities with the man, and I have to watch. That's my basic understanding.

So to me, the scenes with Eric and Ann aren't NTR, as I have no relationship with Ann, other than "she's hot and I want to bang her too".

Unless I missed something Eric has only jacked off with Alice (I only care about this current version of the game, not the previous game) and even though it's been some time since I played, the scenes with Ann, Eric and Lisa, Lisa has only watched.

Oh and I almost forgot the scenes with Eric and Kira. I guess those would fall into it. While she is coerced into the involvement with him, I am not forced to watch and he does not do them in front of me, sooo.... shrugs.

I just want to understand where the boundaries are for NTR when people are talking about it, so I understand it better.

Thanks.

(Oh and I'm on the sneaky path, my first and only play through and I am looking forward to blackmailing Eric.)

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Please help me understand the NTR... I'm new to VNs and NTR stuff in general. My understanding is say I'm in a relationship with Lisa, then I am forced to watch another man have sex with her or she is forced to do sexual activities with the man, and I have to watch. That's my basic understanding.

So to me, the scenes with Eric and Ann aren't NTR, as I have no relationship with Ann, other than "she's hot and I want to bang her too".

Unless I missed something Eric has only jacked off with Alice (I only care about this current version of the game, not the previous game) and even though it's been some time since I played, the scenes with Ann, Eric and Lisa, Lisa has only watched.

Oh and I almost forgot the scenes with Eric and Kira. I guess those would fall into it. While she is coerced into the involvement with him, I am not forced to watch and he does not do them in front of me, sooo.... shrugs.

I just want to understand where the boundaries are for NTR when people are talking about it, so I understand it better.

Thanks.

(Oh and I'm on the sneaky path, my first and only play through and I am looking forward to blackmailing Eric.)
Yeah NTR can be Kira or , if the dev goes the same path as dark silver did , also alice (sacrifice opportunitty event in BB).Any other partner that isnt involved romantically with the MC isnt considered NTR, also all their previous sex with other characters before being official with MC isnt considered NTR. A character that has sex with multiple characters but isnt in a formal relationship isnt NTR, even if MC consideres that they are ( i mean the relationship must be mutual not one sided).

Reactions: Tor7

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
also alice (sacrifice opportunitty event in BB).
Thanks for the clarification. In regards to the Alice Sacrifice.... was that the previous? I started as friends with Eric, then did the delaying tactic, then when it came to Alice, I bought her catsuit thing before him and he became hostile. Not sure if that put me on the "war" path or is that still considered sneaky? Haven't played for a while because I thought I had finished all the content that was out...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StyleHG

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Short question: Is there a "This part is not implementet yet, wait for further updates" sign, when I reach the end of the current content with one of the Chars or the Plot?

Because I dont see what to do in my game to advance. Every day is the same as last week, nothing new happens.
Am I done, without noticing it?

• Thinking Face

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Short question: Is there a "This part is not implementet yet, wait for further updates" sign, when I reach the end of the current content with one of the Chars or the Plot?

Because I dont see what to do in my game to advance. Every day is the same as last week, nothing new happens.
Of course not, since there are several separated plots. But you can check your plot progress in the opportunities section.
There are also hints how to go on if you are stuck.

If you are still missing some stuff, the most common mistake is to not go to Kira at night for kissing lessons.
Also - and yes, this IS dumb - some of the latest Alice events only trigger if you don't wear a shirt.
And last but not least: On a few occasions you need to use the spycams after certain events or at certain times.

If you are stuck on a opportunity, feel free to ask a question. "I can't go on with the game" does not really help to understand where you are stuck at.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tor7

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021

And sometimes you HAVE to get caught watching/spying in order to progress. smh I don't know why. I was too sneaky and some story parts didn't progress till I looked it up and discovered I had to get caught. Ugh! (Oh and to make it worse, you have to do it after having past some point in the game that I have no idea what it was.)

• Wow

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
And sometimes you HAVE to get caught watching/spying in order to progress. smh I don't know why. I was too sneaky and some story parts didn't progress till I looked it up and discovered I had to get caught. Ugh! (Oh and to make it worse, you have to do it after having past some point in the game that I have no idea what it was.)
What point do you mean? I thought you could begin stick or carrot right from the start?
The only prequisit is the option to buy sweets. And that comes very early.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Fuck. Will this game ever end?. Last one died in v13. And this one is almost dead. Hey fucking dev, don't start making games if you have to stop in halfway.
When did he stop? I doubt this game is main job irl.. Sometimes real life gets in the way.. and that delays updates.. it happens. Aleksey is making this version BECAUSE 1st one was abandoned.. You bitching without adding anything helpful is just that - bitching.

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
People What should that be the Aleksey and his team make a good job and that in times of Corona. Who believes it better then it should try it's time then he will see what that is for a work that is put in. So it stops complaining about you just because the update delays or still contains bugs are Aleksey and his team make the best work that can be made under these conditions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kira093

Aug 12, 2018
Can someone please give a working mega link for this game? the current seems to not work. and the other links are taking more than 6 hours to download.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
What point do you mean? I thought you could begin stick or carrot right from the start?
The only prequisit is the option to buy sweets. And that comes very early.
It's been a while since I've played. Both Alice and Lisa have to catch you watching in the shower. I think the one that I am referring to as being after a certain point is when you walk in on Lisa in the morning and she doesn't get angry at you anymore. It might not be a "story progression" but rather new content revealed. Every once in a while, I still walk in when she's in the tub, hoping that content will change too, but it doesn't. Waiting for the next update... someday....

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's been a while since I've played. Both Alice and Lisa have to catch you watching in the shower. I think the one that I am referring to as being after a certain point is when you walk in on Lisa in the morning and she doesn't get angry at you anymore. It might not be a "story progression" but rather new content revealed. Every once in a while, I still walk in when she's in the tub, hoping that content will change too, but it doesn't. Waiting for the next update... someday....
The tub ... I do the same, but it might take some time until something changes :)
I don't think that Alice has to catch you for this opportunity.
The story for this opportunity is a bit different: You can buy yourself a go-out-of-jail card for choccolate (from both girls). But at some point Lisa will say that it's quite pointless and she wants a different punishment (watching movies). From the moment on the opportunity started, you can use the "make some noise" option, so you can get caught intentionally.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes