3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
So Alice and Ann suddenly turned from "close your eyes, I'm changing!" to "call me mistress!" and "call me whenever you want me!".
That's what patreons want from developer or his own decision?
I personally dislike all that BDSM circus and horses, there's too much of such stuff in Glamour already.

Reactions: Nemo56 and enokard

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
So Alice and Ann suddenly turned from "close your eyes, I'm changing!" to "call me mistress!" and "call me whenever you want me!".
I personally dislike all that BDSM circus and horses, there's too much of such stuff in Glamour already.
1- Nothing to do with Ann.
2- Nothing to do with patreon.
3- Certainly nothing to do with Glamour.
4- Aleksey's game, Aleksey's way.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Interesting ideas you have there. But you're missing a few points:
  1. It's Lisa who says "Close you're eyes, I'm changing"
  2. Alice already dabbles a bit in punishments, since she lets Max spank her in the current version.
  3. Ann is not even in the pictures, how do you even come up with her??
My best guess is that it's a continuation of the blog opportunity, Max buys Alice an outfit "for your blog wink wink nudge nudge" and shenanigans ensue (maybe triggered if Max spanks her too hard a few times by the pool or catches her in the shower and she wants to "punish" him herself).
Alice is opening up towards Max quite nicely if you think of the naked spanking and the massages. So maybe she has a bit of a streak like that and Max is ok with it as long as he gets some rewards for good behaviour as well.

Lets see what comes out first, afterwards there's enough time to enjoy cheese and whine.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Yeah, I think Kate will be in the game. Aleksey already made previews of her. I think this is just a little fooling around, between Alice and Max. May not even be in all paths. Will just have to wait and see. Probable Max bought Alice the outfit for her blog.
Hope people wont be mad because of the "NTR" with kate , since well MC got his time with her too in the original.Still love Aleksey work so far and intrigued of the approach.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Wasn't she in previous spoilers? As I remember, some Ann content has been promised already.
She was, yes. One of them is a continuation of the "Friendship with Eric" storyline, where Eric lets Max watch. In that preview Ann has a blindfold, so she most likely doesn't know that Max is there.

The other preview was "Come In" where Ann is wearing the black bathrobe and nothing else and the picture is called "annroom-morning". Not sure how that starts, but of course somehow Max wants to get closer to Ann, so I guess that will be a new opportunity. But "Come In" is not the same as "call me whenever you want me!", in the picture Ann looks more shy/embarrassed. Let's see what comes from it.

Of all the girls, Ann is currently the least open with Max, the only way he gets to see her or do something with her is through Eric. That has to change soon (since otherwise the enemy path will be no fun), but my guess it is quite a long way until Ann is as open as the other girls.

Maybe you are mixing the Glamour Ann with the one in this game, there were quite a few previews in the last days as well?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yes, that's sad indeed.
I liked her plotting and her wicked ways in the original, but BDSM? Not for me, thanks. I sure hope there will be an alternative.
Alice is opening up towards Max quite nicely if you think of the naked spanking and the massages. So maybe she has a bit of a streak like that and Max is ok with it as long as he gets some rewards for good behaviour as well.
Actually she complains if he hits her too hard. And someohow I fail to make a connection between a massage and whipping.

Let's just hope this is not the general direction it's going to be

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
5 - Anybody dislikes this should take his own way out here. Sure thing
No, I'm not really saying that, it's just that Aleksey said that patrons and fans can't tell him how to make the game. He'll make it his way, if it's a "deal breaker" for someone, then there always free to play something else. There are things that I don't like in the game, but I'm still here. Not really into BDSM myself, but I know there will be elements of it in the game.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
According to the opportunity you still have to explorer Alice's drunken party options and talk to her about it.
According to the opportunity you did not install all cameras yet.
According to the opportunity you didn't give Lisa her red siwmsuit, but that train has passed.
Mentor: try to learn whatt you want to teach. Who could teach you?
Schoolgirl: "It's not very typical of me " .... so try something else.
Spiders: There are several variations of what you can do. Most important: try to make her take her top off before the prank. Have you tried the shower pranks as well?
Olivia's questline .. just go with it. Follow the plot. There is nothing to figure out really. Just talk to her when she's at your home.

There is nothing not covered by the walkthrough. Really, read the walkthrough. Just do it. Like ... right now. Most of your questions will be answered by the walkthrough.

Also keep in mind that sometimes you need to complete one opportunity to unlock scenes for another. For example you can only get to kissing scenes if you took kissing lessons from Kira. Lisa won't be topless while watching movies in stick or carrot until she is used to it, that happens in Olivia's quest line.
You have just opened the Opportunity tab, aren't you?

Because otherwise you would know that Aunty will teach me nothing. The only thing she is doing is masturbate with me in the night.
You would know that there is no Olivia. Because the Questline dont advance.
That I have set the spider to every place I could find. (Bathroom, Her Room, while Massage at pool)
That every Room of the house HAS a Cam.
That I have explored the drunken scene on fridays, 4 times. Once with bringing a towel, once without extra sweet, once without anything, once without watching aunt strip and go to Alice immediatly. In all cases Alice is semi-rude and sent me back to bed. Also, when I try to talk about it, she says that we pretend that nothing happend and gets bad mood.

But I see.. It is one of these "games" that are impossible to play without a walkthrough. Wich makes it just a bad game then.

Falk3369

May 21, 2021
Hi guys.
I just started the game, but I have a problem with party girl.

party-girl.jpg

When I go check on Alice for the first time, I get the warning message: Attention youv've reached the end .......
Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong here ?
Thanks

• Angry
Reactions: Fio_012@@

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Hi guys.
I just started the game, but I have a problem with party girl.

View attachment 1298119

When I go check on Alice for the first time, I get the warning message: Attention youv've reached the end .......
Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong here ?
Thanks
No, that just means you reached the end of party girl, for now. More will be added later, in another update. You have completed 3 opportunities so far.
EDIT: If that was the first time you checked on Alice, I think you need to redownload the game.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Falk3369

May 21, 2021
Guess what ? Same problem, with a fresh download, a fresh start.
I can't continue party girl it seems.

And the day after, the only conversation with Alice is this one:
party-girl2.jpg

• Angry

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Guess what ? Same problem, with a fresh download, a fresh start.
I can't continue party girl it seems.

And the day after, the only conversation with Alice is this one:
View attachment 1298258
Alice, never remembers after drinking, pick number 4 and go from there. A new version of the game will be out soon, I think, we will all need to start a new game then. Aleksey will talk about it soon on PATREON. If you are on war path, I can give you a save.

Reactions: Falk3369

Falk3369

May 21, 2021
Alice, never remembers after drinking, pick number 4 and go from there. A new version of the game will be out soon, I think, we will all need to start a new game then. Aleksey will talk about it soon on PATREON. If you are on war path, I can give you a save.
Gladly, thank you very much

• Angry

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
No, I'm not really saying that, it's just that Aleksey said that patrons and fans can't tell him how to make the game. He'll make it his way, if it's a "deal breaker" for someone, then there always free to play something else. There are things that I don't like in the game, but I'm still here. Not really into BDSM myself, but I know there will be elements of it in the game.
Yeah, I'm not into BDSM and also not into NTR, except in Aleksey's version, it feels so good somehow... We learn to take the good with the bad, while thanking Zeus that someone as committed and talented as Aleksey is continuing BB :love:

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes