3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
I read the whole walkthrough. Still stuck, no way to advance the story.

Can someone please tell me how to start "Kissing Lesson" and "Hand Massage"?
Kira is just waching me masturbating at night. And Lisa .. havent talked with her for month (RL weeks) because there is just the"help with homework" talk. And this leads to nowhere

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I read the whole walkthrough. Still stuck, no way to advance the story.

Can someone please tell me how to start "Kissing Lesson" and "Hand Massage"?
Kira is just waching me masturbating at night. And Lisa .. havent talked with her for month (RL weeks) because there is just the"help with homework" talk. And this leads to nowhere
Diagram of lessons with Lisa (ENG).jpg
Do this first, will lead to leg massage, will lead to, hand massage, will lead to kissing lesson.

Last edited:

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Question on cameras opportunity... I still have the opportunity showing but I can't buy any more cameras. The hint says I need to pay for advertising (which I do) and that I can possibly extort Alice, Mom or Eric.

I have one installed in each bedroom (3 total), 2 in the bathroom, 2 in the yard, lounge, and terrace. Did I misplace one?

I have used the cameras to prepare to blackmail Eric, but I am unclear about the extortion part for Alice and Mom. (All other opportunities are finished, except for Alpha, which shows no hint.) Are the extortion parts something I missed or is it yet to come?

Thanks.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1298533
Do this first, will lead to leg massage, will lead to, hand massage, will lead to kissing lesson.
additional info: The hand massage will unlock the kissing lessions which will then unlock one of the next steps in the Olivia path.
Max didn't apologize to Alice and Lisa yet for spying on them in the shower, so choccolate is missing as well.

about the cameras: 9 is max. In an earlier version that opportunity was displayed as open even if it was already completed.

Last edited:

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I remember reading about that, I didn't have any issues with any of the other opportunities, I'm just stuck with these 2.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Max didn't apologize to Alice and Lisa yet for spying on them in the shower, so choccolate is missing as well.
In fear to go to the military camp, I didnt spy on them. So there is no need to apologize. I remember the "dead end" from the original game, thats why I immediatly stopped to peep after Erics threat.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
In fear to go to the military camp, I didnt spy on them. So there is no need to apologize. I remember the "dead end" from the original game, thats why I immediatly stopped to peep after Erics threat.
Eric couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. You must spy on Alice and Lisa, to complete the opportunities.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Yes so I am totaly stucked. Tried everything and cant advanced one of the plots. Maybe someone could load this Savegame and tell me what I've been missing?!
*Hidden Cams* You are missing 2 cameras (2nd Bathroom and 2nd Yard)
*Blog* You will have to wait until you do the photoshoot with Aunt Kira first
*Schoolgirl* You need to do what maxbishup said in his post to you that had the flow chart for Lisa
*Arachnophobia* Need to re-read the Walkthrough and pay special note to the "6.5 update" information
*Schoolmate* Will only proceed after the kissing lessons have started
*Mentor* Will only progress after "Schoolgirl" has progressed to hand massages
*Party girl* Will only progress after you start Kissing lessons
*Favorite Aunt* Will continue after you get the 2nd Kissing lesson

*Swimsuit* As mentioned before by someone else, you have already missed that opportunity

*Cigarette Smoke* In regards to this 1 I am unsure as to why it hasn't been completed

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So it looks like in this version we are getting all the other characters stories out of the way before we start off with Ann’s story line
Looks like. Which is sad actually, since Ann had the most dumb storyline of all, which means that after a certein point - if there will no more content for the others - the game won't be worth playing anymore.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
So it looks like in this version we are getting all the other characters stories out of the way before we start off with Ann’s story line
It has nothing to do with other characters story. You can't get far with Ann until after we get rid of Eric(not implemented yet). Unless your friend/bitch of Eric, even then it's limited.

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
This game would be so much better with good animations. It would be a great idea, like the school, love and friends game...

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
This game would be so much better with good animations. It would be a great idea, like the school, love and friends game...
To me, that depends on whether Aleksey has the skill and the hardware to produce good animations without significantly impacting his development schedule. I'd rather see more content without animations than less content with animations personally. Both would be nice but that might not be an option unless he's really got some top end rendering hardware and is very skilled at producing smooth animations quickly.

stp48x

Aug 16, 2017
Does the current version contain new content for the girls or is he still working on reproducing the art from the original game?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Most of animation in 3dg are like Cama Sutra for mannequins, not for viewers of human kind.
As an alien, I take offence to that...LOL :alien: JK, but seriously, there are 3-4 animations in the game already. I know that's not much, but Aleksey, is just learning to animate.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
To me, that depends on whether Aleksey has the skill and the hardware to produce good animations without significantly impacting his development schedule. I'd rather see more content without animations than less content with animations personally.
Amen on that. If anyone wants to experience what happens if the main focus is on animations, check out Little Sister.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes