3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

solosureshot

Apr 3, 2018
How do you progress with Ann? I cannot figure out how to get her to allow me in the bathroom with her. He just says another time.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Guys, if a girl asks you to kill a spider, then we secretly take the spider out into the street and release it. If we kill all the spiders, women will no longer need us. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
So let me tell you a secret.

That's why I breed spiders ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guys, if a girl asks you to kill a spider, then we secretly take the spider out into the street and release it. If we kill all the spiders, women will no longer need us. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Wrong.
If you have watched RWBY you will know that you shouldn't kill spiders.You should make them work for you:)

summerjo

May 9, 2017
A little help please.
After talking to Kira about Eric, the hints say to talk to her in the morning and meet her at night.
I have done all the night activities I can, I have even gone through kissing lessons.
Still nothing bout the conversation with Eric.
Did I miss a step somewhere.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
A little help please.
After talking to Kira about Eric, the hints say to talk to her in the morning and meet her at night.
I have done all the night activities I can, I have even gone through kissing lessons.
Still nothing bout the conversation with Eric.
Did I miss a step somewhere.
After progressing in the night's events with Kira in the lounge, bathroom and pool, you can talk to Kira again and have photoshoot with her.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes