3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

cepaxo

Apr 1, 2021
Yes . it is possible . And it depends on which path of the game you are in and what choices you have made
Also, just use English to communicate here
Inoltre, basta usare l'inglese per comunicare qui
Not so easy for me (about english )
Can you give me help a about “possibility”?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think it's better if you ask about the specific opportunity, your question is a bit too generic. Maybe also provide a save game.
And don't worry about bad english, we've seen it all. It's still the better choice than most people not being able to follow the conversation.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
For sure this is the case for most of the people who communicate here. Because most people here are not native English speakers. But this is the trend's rule , Everyone should use language that everyone can understand. And the language here is English.

Of course. the information I am writing is only related to the current version of the game.

In the path of enmity:
In this path, the "control" opportunity cannot start and end.

In the path of friendship and pretending to be friendship :
In these paths, if any one allows Eric to teach Lisa. "Schoolgirl" opportunity will be remain unfinished.

In all paths:
If Max does not buy "Body Suite" and does not give it to Alice sooner than Eric :
1) The " Take care of your ass" opportunity can not be start and finish.
2) The " Talented masseur" opportunity will be left incomplete
3) The " Naughty feet " opportunity will be left incomplete
4) The " Party girl" opportunity will be left incomplete
5) The chance of having photoshoot with Alice will be miss.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxbishup

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I haven't played 6.6, is it worth playing, or should I wait for the next release? Did it clean up some issues that people have been complaining about?

• Sad
Reactions: omocik

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I haven't played 6.6, is it worth playing, or should I wait for the next release? Did it clean up some issues that people have been complaining about?
The question is, what DID you play last?
If you played 6.5, you basically will only see a few more renders on friday night, this was more of a tech update.
Check the changelog on page 1 for details.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Hi .Black Panther. i did not think that I would have to ask for your help so soon.
Just like you advised, I continued after moving my save to the last version of the game. I made progress but I cannot start the opportunity Taking care of your ass. I would be very grateful to you. If you had some time, you could check if there is something to be corrected and advise what I should do next.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Guys is it possible to get full gallery. I tried it with the cheat but cant view anything.
No you can not get a FULL unlocked gallery as 1 picture can only be unlocked by Eric giving the lingerie to Alice. Last picture to the right at the very bottom of the gallery.

cepaxo

Apr 1, 2021
For sure this is the case for most of the people who communicate here. Because most people here are not native English speakers. But this is the trend's rule , Everyone should use language that everyone can understand. And the language here is English.

Of course. the information I am writing is only related to the current version of the game.

In the path of enmity:
In this path, the "control" opportunity cannot start and end.

In the path of friendship and pretending to be friendship :
In these paths, if any one allows Eric to teach Lisa. "Schoolgirl" opportunity will be remain unfinished.

In all paths:
If Max does not buy "Body Suite" and does not give it to Alice sooner than Eric :
1) The " Take care of your ass" opportunity can not be start and finish.
2) The " Talented masseur" opportunity will be left incomplete
3) The " Naughty feet " opportunity will be left incomplete
4) The " Party girl" opportunity will be left incomplete
5) The chance of having photoshoot with Alice will be miss.
tank you very much

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi .Black Panther. i did not think that I would have to ask for your help so soon.
Just like you advised, I continued after moving my save to the last version of the game. I made progress but I cannot start the opportunity Taking care of your ass. I would be very grateful to you. If you had some time, you could check if there is something to be corrected and advise what I should do next.
You just need to protect Alice from being punished one more time.
then :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
talk to her , she reject you .
let her be punished .
then talk to her again

Reactions: armion82 and L0thar

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
Hm.. I've been playing a new save(no cheats) with Eric friendship but it doesn't look I can advance many opportunities due to an error in Naughty feet. I get an exception error regardless if it's a normal or candy foot massage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes