3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I checked your save file.
Lisa has to talk to you again and then you have to talk to Olivia. This is not because you did not start the "stick and carrot" opportunity in the game at all.
So start this opportunity first and try to progress in this opportunity. Events will take place during this opportunity.
If you do not know how to do this, read the "Sticks and Carrots" section in the game guide.
Make sure you have the latest bug fix (V 3) installed

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
This just in from, ALIEN NEWS NET. #1 (In making it up as we go along)

In yet another bizarre local death, Eric De Dedumb, was bitten on the penis, buy a brown spider, causing Eric's dick to swell 600x normal size. Now visible to the naked eye. Apparently Eric died of a broken neck, attempting to suck the poison out.
Paramedics were at first alarmed to hear moaning from an adjacent room. But were told by Eric's girlfriend, Ann Luv Hung, that it was only her daughter Alice, receiving a relaxing massage, from her brother Max. There will be no funeral service, because of a mix up at the morgue, Eric's body was taken to the waste dump, by a gang of little green men, in a minivan.
NEWS 2.png

mistersik

Jun 10, 2017
I checked your save file.
Lisa has to talk to you again and then you have to talk to Olivia. This is not because you did not start the "stick and carrot" opportunity in the game at all.
So start this opportunity first and try to progress in this opportunity. Events will take place during this opportunity.
If you do not know how to do this, read the "Sticks and Carrots" section in the game guide.
Make sure you have the latest bug fix (V 3) installed
thanks

Reactions: .Black Panther.

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
This just in from, ALIEN NEWS NET. #1 (In making it up as we go along)

In yet another bizarre local death, Eric De Dedumb, was bitten on the penis, buy a brown spider, causing Eric's dick to swell 600x normal size. Now visible to the naked eye. Apparently Eric died of a broken neck, attempting to suck the poison out.
Paramedics were at first alarmed to hear moaning from an adjacent room. But were told by Eric's girlfriend, Ann Luv Hung, that it was only her daughter Alice, receiving a relaxing massage, from her brother Max. There will be no funeral service, because of a mix up at the morgue, Eric's body was taken to the waste dump, by a gang of little green men, in a minivan.
View attachment 1335578
That happens to him right, what better he did not deserve

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: maxbishup

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Bonjour.
Lorsque je veux que Lisa enlève ses vêtements (Lisa vient me parler à la fin du repas après que maman l'ai puni "Pic 1"), j'obtiens ça (Pic 2)...
PS : J'ai installé le derniers patch "fix-0.06.6.03".
Hello.
When I want Lisa to take off her clothes (Lisa comes to talk to me at the end of the meal after mom punished her "Pic 1"), I get this (Pic 2)...
PS : I installed the last patch "fix-0.06.6.03".
save files
Your game line has been traced since you submitted all your save files. At the moment it can only be said For some reason, this game failed to add a variable to the character class.can't say for sure why. On the 25th game day, you have the game version 0.06.5.09, the next save is the 27th day of the game version 0.06.6.02.

This is the answer that was given to the creators of the game :
<<The last reinitialization of the variable in question was in version 0.06.5.X.
That is, all its saves including the 25th game day (saving with the name '34' 2-6-LT1.save) work fine, but the subsequent ones failed. Its cause is no longer traceable. >>

Most likely, this happened due to changing the version of the game and using the save files of previous versions . And this is not a bug.

Any way ,The post attachment is your last file whose variables have been manually corrected. Download it and just use this save file to continue the game.

Jan 29, 2018
Your game line has been traced since you submitted all your save files. At the moment it can only be said For some reason, this game failed to add a variable to the character class.can't say for sure why. On the 25th game day, you have the game version 0.06.5.09, the next save is the 27th day of the game version 0.06.6.02.

This is the answer that was given to the creators of the game :
<<The last reinitialization of the variable in question was in version 0.06.5.X.
That is, all its saves including the 25th game day (saving with the name '34' 2-6-LT1.save) work fine, but the subsequent ones failed. Its cause is no longer traceable. >>

Most likely, this happened due to changing the version of the game and using the save files of previous versions . And this is not a bug.

Any way ,The post attachment is your last file whose variables have been manually corrected. Download it and just use this save file to continue the game.
Un immense merci Black Panther !
A huge thank you Black Panther!

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
AND NOW FOR THE NEWS
A local man, Eric the lucky, as he was called by friends and family, died yesterday evening, while fixing dinner. Eric opened a can of what was labeled beans, but was in fact a large can of whoopass. Eric was killed instantly. The whoopass, locally grown, and canned, by Kira So Fine cannery Inc. is known far it's high quality, and potency. Spokesperson, for the company, Lisa D Lickable had this to say, "Why just last week I was telling my brother Max, how dangerous it could be, if a can of this stuff were accidently mislabeled". Authorities have ruled this death a tragic accident, no charges were filed.
NEWS 2.png

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Then is what is the Extra V0.06.6.00 patch? Is that no longer needed? Why did it come out after V0.06.6.03 then? This really isn't clear.
These are two different things.
Bug fixes ,fix structural problems and game programming errors.
And
Extra patch adds gallery and memory to your game.

Reactions: groq
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes