3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
One detail does not suit me here.
I'm not an expert but as long as I know firearms after 10, ok maybe 12 headshots would be nothing to shoot at. ;)
That stupid head would just disappear into non-existence.
At "ALIEN NEWS NET" we never bother with trivial thinks like facts. We promise to bring you all the news, we can posable make up. :alien:
NEWS 2.png

Last edited:

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
I wonder when we finally get the opportunity to get rid of this pencil named Eric that is now really to a problem as he has now explained from the war

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: StyleHG
Jan 29, 2018
Bonjour.
Lorsque je veux que Lisa enlève ses vêtements (Lisa vient me parler à la fin du repas après que maman l'ai puni "Pic 1"), j'obtiens ça (Pic 2)...
PS : J'ai installé le derniers patch "fix-0.06.6.03".
Hello.
When I want Lisa to take off her clothes (Lisa comes to talk to me at the end of the meal after mom punished her "Pic 1"), I get this (Pic 2)...
PS : I installed the last patch "fix-0.06.6.03".

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Bonjour.
Lorsque je veux que Lisa enlève ses vêtements (Lisa vient me parler à la fin du repas après que maman l'ai puni "Pic 1"), j'obtiens ça (Pic 2)...
PS : J'ai installé le derniers patch "fix-0.06.6.03".
Hello.
When I want Lisa to take off her clothes (Lisa comes to talk to me at the end of the meal after mom punished her "Pic 1"), I get this (Pic 2)...
PS : I installed the last patch "fix-0.06.6.03".
Hi
Your savings file is required for further review. Please send your save file so that we can solve your problem

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
To fix the russian language part, start the game and select the fourth option from the left on the menu
from there, you'll have a setting that is titled in both russian and english saying 'language', choose english

im 90% sure the game didn't 'fail', it was stopped because patreon created a rule against content containing incest.
also, im pretty sure having 1k likes on f95zone is good enough grounds to consider a game popular
true, but they should have improve the Eric character better. cause it was terrible

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So..what's the difference between this and the unity one?
Same base storyline (so far), but different story arcs, extended and additional opportunities, other side characters (a new one was promised for the next update), interconnected opportunities, additional gameplay mechanics.

However, so far there is a lot less content than in the original, it will take some time to catch up.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes