3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

foible

Aug 29, 2017
But isn't the sneaky/pretense path going away? I'm on that path right now.

Started Friendship, but gave Alice the catsuit first. I thought the game would be easier if I was friends with Eric, but after seeing what a dirtbag he is, I want nothing to do with him.
I don’t know about the path being removed, but for the time being it’s basically just a means of buying some extra time before you decided to get cucked or fucked.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I think that as soon as you give Alice the body suit you're no longer on the "pretend to be friends" path. I chose that path (or thought I did - had a deal with Eric, he was letting me watch him and Ann, I was informing him about Alice's blog, all with the intention of undermining him) but after giving her the gift, Eric would no longer deal with me. Since the alternative to giving is to let him give it to her, and then it seems you've lost Alice to him, I can't see any benefit from pretending to be friends.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I think that as soon as you give Alice the body suit you're no longer on the "pretend to be friends" path. I chose that path (or thought I did - had a deal with Eric, he was letting me watch him and Ann, I was informing him about Alice's blog, all with the intention of undermining him) but after giving her the gift, Eric would no longer deal with me. Since the alternative to giving is to let him give it to her, and then it seems you've lost Alice to him, I can't see any benefit from pretending to be friends.
Yeah. As I said, it’s just to buy time. If you pick friend/war on the first meeting, you’re locked in. Sneaky gives you a few weeks where he thinks you’re his friend before you cockblock him. For new/weak players, this is helpful for making money and learning how to maximize your time. Those of us who have played it several times and know how do speed runs don’t need it. Also unnecessary if you’re using cheats.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

shironou89

Jan 5, 2021
So far 3 paths (enmity, friendship and pretending to be friends)
But at the moment, the path of friendship and the pretense of friendship are not very different
What's the difference between them? Is it like the classic one as in full ntr path, mother only ntr path and harem path?

pzqmthm

Jun 27, 2017
I keep seeing pics online of sex with the mom, but can't actually achieve it in game, or any of the characters for that matter aside from kira and a few quickies here and there

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I keep seeing pics online of sex with the mom, but can't actually achieve it in game, or any of the characters for that matter aside from kira and a few quickies here and there
What your seeing, is not from this game, maybe from original BB, or just fan art. Of course it could be from a remake of BB.
In this version of the game, it has not happened yet.

Reactions: KaiserST

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
What's the difference between them? Is it like the classic one as in full ntr path, mother only ntr path and harem path?
What is clear so far is that there will be more Ntr on the Path of friendship. And it will be less in pretending to be friends. But since the choices are influential in this game, something will be gained and something will be lost in each of the paths.

Reactions: Priappus

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
What is clear so far is that there will be more Ntr on the Path of friendship. And it will be less in pretending to be friends. But since the choices are influential in this game, something will be gained and something will be lost in each of the paths.
I'M STILL PAUSE BECAUSE
I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW I COME ON THE BEHIND PATH AND STAY UNTIL I GET ROSED ERIC.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
NEWS FLASH

A local man was killed today, in a freak accident, while cleaning his gun.
Seems one, Eric Dikso Small, was accidently shot in the head 21 times, while attempting to clean his pistol. Police were baffled as to how and why, Eric was able to continue reloading the weapon, but do not suspect foul play. In an interview with the press, Max B Hung said "Such a tragic loss for us all, but I must remain strong, and promise to spend as much time as it takes, to comfort my mom and sisters". Funeral services will be held tomorrow at 2pm, outside the local toxic waste dump. The community is invited, so come out and help us, put fun back in funeral.
NEWS 2.png

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
NEWS FLASH

Seems one, Eric Dikso Small, was accidently shot in the head 21 times, while attempting to clean his pistol. Police were baffled as to how and why, Eric was able to continue reloading the weapon, but do not suspect foul play. In an interview with the press, Max B Hung said "Such a tragic loss for us all, but I must remain strong, and promise to spend as much time as it takes, to comfort my mom and sisters". Funeral services will be held tomorrow at 2pm, outside the local toxic waste dump. The community is invited, so come out and help us, put fun back in funeral.
One detail does not suit me here.
I'm not an expert but as long as I know firearms after 10, ok maybe 12 headshots would be nothing to shoot at. ;)
That stupid head would just disappear into non-existence.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
NEWS FLASH

Press never tell you the entire story: I heard from trustworthy sources within the PD that the victim managed to shoot himself while being handcuffed and covered in human feces. such tragedy!

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I have a question for the more advanced in the game.
Is selecting the second option "Well if that's what you want" is tantamount to previous homework with mistakes and leads to punishing Lisa?

screenshot0001.png

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes