3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

evko

Oct 8, 2018
We need to give Alexey a great idea, in the branch where they get rid of Eric, you can just take renderings from the old game and the work will go much faster! :KEK:

tcotn

Apr 9, 2021
We need to give Alexey a great idea, in the branch where they get rid of Eric, you can just take renderings from the old game and the work will go much faster! :KEK:
I will be for Max to be after Eric's muscular ass and thus show him what education in the military camp is worth ;) after Eric go out of this world :)

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
What you don't seem to understand is, there may not be a branch were you don't get rid of Eric. Friendship with Eric ends poorly, no mater the branch.

evko

Oct 8, 2018
What you don't seem to understand is, there may not be a branch were you don't get rid of Eric. Friendship with Eric ends poorly, no mater the branch.
Life always ends badly, there is nothing to change, the very process of life is important.

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
In my opinion, it is Eric who makes the game interesting, Eric and Max are a conflict of interests. We remove the conflict - we get a predictable, non-alternative, uninteresting story. Without Eric, the game will be the same as the original.
I agree with you.

That's why I come back to play this game more than others. Eric is a good mechanic that adds some challenge or advantages to the player depending on the role you want to play, and the other gameplay features are very fun, like spying with the cams or repeating some actions to get more experience and chances to get more progress next time. That's what makes a game more interesting. Some people says its too grinding, but I think has the perfect mix to make the game entertaining, there are worst games with worst grinding. And It's more fun when a game has some erotic, foreplay and teasing scenes and not only sex scenes with no effort.

So, I like Eric even tough I really hate him since the first game, but that's the good part of the game and I want to do the friendship path sometime.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There will most probably be a week of testing to get rid of any bugs, only for the first person to play finding one
Depends on his development style. When I was making my mod, I actually found it easier to play test each new section as I made it and fix the bugs as I went so when I got close to a release, I only spent an hour or so doing a final playthrough on each major path to catch any obvious bugs that slipped through the cracks. It's still easy to miss things like a broken image link or something though. If you do all the coding without testing and then try to fix all the bugs at the end, I found that it takes a LOT longer.

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
I was prejudiced with this Dev at the beginning of this project. I thought it would be just another game created to make some money and then be discarded.
I was wrong, the renderings are good, the story evolves naturally, even better than the original, and updates are constant.
Unfortunately, Brazil's financial situation doesn't allow me to be a patreon, but I intend to be as fast as possible.
I apologize to the Devs for not having believed in the project and I leave here my congratulations.
Sorry for my bad English.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes