3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone know when update 0.07 will be released I see it on the patreon that its out?(I know patreon get it early)

EDIT: My bad its just the preview on patreon

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I wouldn't have any expectations if I were you, this game has mostly follow DS's rythm and that was very slow and full of teases like those.

I only expect any kind of sex from Lisa at 0.8, maybe a BJ this update, but that's it.

Hopefully I will be wrong.
Well, I don't think your wrong, Lisa will likely get use to being naked around max, and a little more open about things, with him. And maybe even playing with his morning wood, things like that. But I don't think any sex with Lisa, for some time.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
thank you
but it doesn't fix, do you know another way to fix?
Press Shift+G in the main menu to open the graphics menu and try the renderer settings to see if any of the renderers can display the backgrounds correctly. If not, then I don't know how to fix the background appearance problem.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Nice. Wouldn't have expected to get that far with Lisa in the next update. Looking forward to it.
First of all, I wrote "next updates" in the post. which means that what you see in the rest of that post may not happen exactly in the next update, But sooner or later it will happen .
Secondly , it is only a sketch or preview and may have modifications.
Same as you , i'm looking forward to it too .

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
To be fair it wouldn't make sense for Lisa to give it up that easily.
Yeah.
After all we are making much more progress with Alice.It will make sense to get a sex scene with her way before Lisa.
And we are still at least 2-3 updates away from sex with Alice.
I can see sex with Lisa after 5-6 updates.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes