3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Curios if aleksey would keep kate's mom part in that, or if we make Ann to get rid of him
According to the latest plans for the game, there will be two modes in the game to get rid of Eric.
1) In a short time (place in version 0.7 of the game)
2) longer period of time (no specific time is currently set)
And these two events will most likely be different.
I can only say be patient, you will soon find out how it will be done in the first case.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

The voices in my head have informed me of INCREDIBLE new content coming in the next update.

1) Max and Lisa will defeat a group of ALIEN Giraffes trying to conquer the world.
2) Alice will begin a new website to teach people underwater knitting.
3) Kira will start at her HOT new job testing portable heaters.
4)Ann/Mom will take Max to be treated for his PHOBIA of swimming during the day.

-End of FAKE-

Sorry, these ideas just popped into my head and I HAD to share. :)

P.S. To all you doubters I say Neener-Neener. I CAN make a post that doesn't promote the GLORY of Chocolate Chip Cookies.... DOH! :)

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
According to the latest plans for the game, there will be two modes in the game to get rid of Eric.
1) In a short time (place in version 0.7 of the game)
2) longer period of time (no specific time is currently set)
And these two events will most likely be different.
I can only say be patient, you will soon find out how it will be done in the first case.
Good i like the dev makes a fast approach to get rid of eric for non-ntrs peeps. And keep a longer one more elaborate or with different consequences for the rest , that way the hate will be more real and the satisfaction bigger. Cause lets face it , if you dont want eric in game at all you wouldve played glamour loooong agoo

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Then there is no point in continuing development and waiting, since you can play this game right now
Exactly, that's why he cannot use renders from old game, for branch after Eric is gone, as you suggested. Quite simply this game is different from old, in all branches.

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
... in the original version of this game the PRIMARY purpose of the outside characters (Eric, Kate, Olivia and the characters in her story) were to delay or even PREVENT the involvement of Max with the ladies (beyond peeking). ...
That what makes it a "game". Kind of like a maze, the walls are there to delay you from making it through the maze quickly. Would you want all the walls removed just so you can get to the end faster?

Ok, this (as many of my posts) has gotten VERY long. I hope that this has presented my ideas and will NOT be seen by others as ignoring theirs. Unless you are an EVIL Oatmeal Raisin lover.. then I say.. Neener-neener. :)
Chocolate Chip all the way!

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
I have install 8 cams already, it says I can install a second cam in the bathroom, but I can't found the install icon...
need some help!

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes