3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, plus they always throw some weird alien language in, so I can play. ;)
I'm actually german speaking as well, but I prefer to play games and watch movies in English.
I find it funny, if one thinks it's important to make as aware that one language is missing, without mentioning all the others like french, spanish, simplified chinese, portugese, ...

Reactions: tcotn

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
how to unlock all memories?
By playing the game and getting to all the scenes. You can find a walkthrough on page 1. And don't forget to check the cams once in a while, some scenes (Eric teaching Lisa or other stuff that happens behind closed doors) are only visible when using the hidden cams.
You won't unlock all memories in one playthrough. For example: only you OR Eric gan give the lingerie to Alice.
You can do this in separated playthroughs or reload an earlier game and then do something different.

Last edited:

Faprino

Apr 17, 2020
Someone are having problem to download the windows version? Didint try the others version, but i cant download in any server, it stop close to 100% with or without download manager.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Someone are having problem to download the windows version? Didint try the others version, but i cant download in any server, it stop close to 100% with or without download manager.
Worked fine for me on MEGA, but it was some time ago. I haven't heard any other complaints about it. Hopefully someone here knows what could cause this.

Reactions: Faprino

Faprino

Apr 17, 2020
Worked fine for me on MEGA, but it was some time ago. I haven't heard any other complaints about it. Hopefully someone here knows what could cause this.
I tried the mac version and downloaded just fine. This is weird asf.

Thanks for the reply!

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I don't mind having to compete agianst Eric makes a nice challenging game, but I'm gonna wait a couple more updates until I'm sure the game will actually let me compete and eventually fuck over Eric. I just don't want to play and go through al the grinding just to get blue balled and still have no way of really fucking him over yet.

Could someone whose played almost all of it or all of it tell me if there is enough content of fucking over Eric yet or not, I just want to know?

Curio81

Sep 14, 2017
Could someone whose played almost all of it or all of it tell me if there is enough content of fucking over Eric yet or not, I just want to know?
Since a couple of updates it is possible to collect black mail material on Eric, but the story ends there for now. I believe with the upcoming update we will be able to continue that story arc, like i said, right now ends with you having it.

Reactions: KaiserST

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Since a couple of updates it is possible to collect black mail material on Eric, but the story ends there for now. I believe with the upcoming update we will be able to continue that story arc, like i said, right now ends with you having it.
Alright good to know, I guess I'll wait some time for there to be some updates where the MC can get the upper hand. Thanks.

Na6game

Mar 17, 2019
Hey guys. I have a question.

This game is remake version of original game 'BB' right ? but i have found there is a game 'Glamour' and it looks like that game also includes the 'BB'.

So what is difference between these games ?
Story ? Rendering ? Game play ?
yea i heard that 'Glamour' has FMC and another story and 'this game' has improved things but i am just curious about what are exactly the differences from the original BB part of these two games. and why the 'Glamour' gets bad score but 'this game' gets better score even the original BB dev is creating the 'Glamour' and that game also include the BB part.

(sorry for my bad english o_O)

Sep 29, 2019

This game is remake version of original game 'BB' right ? but i have found there is a game 'Glamour' and it looks like that game also includes the 'BB'.

yea i heard that 'Glamour' has FMC and another story and 'this game' has improved things but i am just curious about what are exactly the differences from the original BB part of these two games. and why the 'Glamour' gets bad score but 'this game' gets better score even the original BB dev is creating the 'Glamour' and that game also include the BB part.

Glam gets low scores mostly for milking, false promotion and not keeping promises. (I find it insanely grindy and boring as well but that's just my personal taste.)

That's not the case here as far as I am aware. At least for now.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017

Glamour is made by BB original dev , but like others said its milking the story , removing eric and turning kate into a slut just cause high paying patreons want that. BB another story though follows the original ideea albeit with small changes and new scenes which shows more promise than the original BB.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes