3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I receive requests from players to make it possible to choose Ann's clothes for yoga.
At the moment, this can be done, because all the available yoga events take place in both versions of clothing.
I'm wondering if you want this...

Yes, I want to choose what clothes Ann will do yoga in
88%

One suit is enough
12%
105 votes total
Personally, I think adding more outfits to an identical action is kind of a waste of time. It just requires more renders with zero extra content. I would much rather see her yoga outfit progress to a naughtier version over time and have that be the only version for the naughtier scenes. So using the original game as an example, she starts off using a less revealing outfit then switches to short shorts and some kind of top, then switches to short shorts and topless, and eventually naked yoga, etc.

Reactions: Kripke and gelu123

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Personally, I think adding more outfits to an identical action is kind of a waste of time. It just requires more renders with zero extra content. I would much rather see her yoga outfit progress to a naughtier version over time and have that be the only version for the naughtier scenes. So using the original game as an example, she starts off using a less revealing outfit then switches to short shorts and some kind of top, then switches to short shorts and topless, and eventually naked yoga, etc.
Yeah , this game needs more time invested in story and event rather than customizing the clothes ... but well paying patreons decide ... although not always they use the correct head.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
It doesn't need much time if the dev chooses to use overlay outfits like DS is currently doing with Glamour. All he has to do is rendering several outfits in the same positions Ann uses for yoga which is much faster than rendering whole scenes again. As you can guess disadvantage of this is Ann won't have different poses for different outfits.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It doesn't need much time if the dev chooses to use overlay outfits like DS is currently doing with Glamour. All he has to do is rendering several outfits in the same positions Ann uses for yoga which is much faster than rendering whole scenes again. As you can guess disadvantage of this is Ann won't have different poses for different outfits.
There are ways to reduce the impact, but that's still time spent rendering basically the same scene over and over rather than rendering a new and more interesting scene. I would rather see a girl in a scene where she's doing something different rather than 10 different versions of an identical scene where she's just wearing a different outfit. Now if the dev has a clothing fetish or something I guess that's different, but personally I don't really care what she's wearing.

Reactions: gram18

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I'm kinda looping, is there anyone who did a good progress in the game and willing to give me his latest "save file" . The save files that the Dev provided are no good enough.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I'm kinda looping, is there anyone who did a good progress in the game and willing to give me his latest "save file" . The save files that the Dev provided are no good enough.
I was unaware that the dev provided save files, but you can find saves by "Black Panther" on first page, in the OP. What's "no good enough" about the saves?

Reactions: ichigofury

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
ALIEN NEWS NET TIME FOR ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

Will Max do Alice?- screenshot0008.png Will Ann do butt stuff?- screenshot0015.png
Will Lisa do home work?- screenshot0003.png Will Olivia do everyone?- myroom-night-bottle-01.png
Will Alice do menthol?- c1.png Will Eric do his business?- Eric sh t.png
Will Kira do Lisa?- [2020-10] miss-october-2020-wallpaper.jpg

State tune for the next exciting episode of "Look At Dat Ass" No wait I meant "Big Brother Another Story". Coming soon to a PC near you.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes