3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I will make an odd request. Can someone give me a rundown of how far are we in the game so far?

From what I've gathered we have:
Kira's arrival and she does stuff (how much from her story is there? Is she around and just fools around with her favorite nephew or there's also other content?).
The beginning of Max & Lisa (teaching and sleeping with less clothes)
The beginning of Max & Alice (Spiders, some stuff with her vlog (how much?), some foot massage etc).
Eric's early-to-mid friendship path / treachery part

And ... ?

Are the above correct? What else is there, content wise?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I will make an odd request. Can someone give me a rundown of how far are we in the game so far?

From what I've gathered we have:
Kira's arrival and she does stuff (how much from her story is there? Is she around and just fools around with her favorite nephew or there's also other content?).
The beginning of Max & Lisa (teaching and sleeping with less clothes)
The beginning of Max & Alice (Spiders, some stuff with her vlog (how much?), some foot massage etc).
Eric's early-to-mid friendship path / treachery part

And ... ?

Are the above correct? What else is there, content wise?
If I understand correctly, you want to know what percentage of the game process you have done and how much is left. From what you have written, it is impossible to guess how much progress you have made in the game (perhaps about 40%). But if you want to know what is left, read the game guide in OP to find out

Reactions: groq

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
If I understand correctly, you want to know what percentage of the game process you have done and how much is left. From what you have written, it is impossible to guess how much progress you have made in the game (perhaps about 40%). But if you want to know what is left, read the game guide in OP to find out
Not really. I haven't really played the game (i.e. for more than checking what's new etc for a few mins and logging out) for more than a year - probably around update 4 or something. I am mostly interested to know how far the plot has moved on as the developer's updates and the OP changelog are not addressed towards people that want to know how much content is there.

I guess, a much better way for me to put the question would be:
"How much content / playtime (some cheats included) is there in the various routes? "
Not just how many juicy scenes, but how much game is there.

Last time I checked the game, there were like a bazillion of memories and many opportunities with many branches in them (from what I read here). Which is understandable because as I said there has been a long time since I played it.

The reason I am reluctant to step in is because I don't like cliffhangers very much, or "to be developed in the future" walls. I have heard there's a shortcut to quickly get rid of Eric, but I want the "Real" experience of the treachery path - building up to it etc.
And that's just an example.

So, a good follow up to the question to the above could be "Because I want the routes I follow to have some meat and bones; the developer seems to add things in many routes which leads to understandably slow progress in any one route."

Another thing is that the developer has been adding features so far (the camera feed, the punishments, I heard we get a new location in 0.07 etc). Which I think would have delayed the progress of the plot because the developer is one person. So, I would like to get back to the game when the new features are mostly finished, where I expect updates would be more plot oriented and less feature oriented.

So...

TL;DR:
How much content / playtime (some cheats included) is expected to be in the various routes in update 0.7?
I ask because I want the routes I follow to have some meat and bones. I don't expect anything near finished, but I would prefer if there was significant content in any one route.
Are we getting there yet? Are we at the place where there are a couple of hours of gameplay for each route? Or for some routes?

Reactions: groq

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Not really. I haven't really played the game (i.e. for more than checking what's new etc for a few mins and logging out) for more than a year - probably around update 4 or something. I am mostly interested to know how far the plot has moved on as the developer's updates and the OP changelog are not addressed towards people that want to know how much content is there.

I guess, a much better way for me to put the question would be:
"How much content / playtime (some cheats included) is there in the various routes? "
Not just how many juicy scenes, but how much game is there.

Last time I checked the game, there were like a bazillion of memories and many opportunities with many branches in them (from what I read here). Which is understandable because as I said there has been a long time since I played it.

The reason I am reluctant to step in is because I don't like cliffhangers very much, or "to be developed in the future" walls. I have heard there's a shortcut to quickly get rid of Eric, but I want the "Real" experience of the treachery path - building up to it etc.
And that's just an example.

So, a good follow up to the question to the above could be "Because I want the routes I follow to have some meat and bones; the developer seems to add things in many routes which leads to understandably slow progress in any one route."

Another thing is that the developer has been adding features so far (the camera feed, the punishments, I heard we get a new location in 0.07 etc). Which I think would have delayed the progress of the plot because the developer is one person. So, I would like to get back to the game when the new features are mostly finished, where I expect updates would be more plot oriented and less feature oriented.

So...

TL;DR:
How much content / playtime (some cheats included) is expected to be in the various routes in update 0.7?
I ask because I want the routes I follow to have some meat and bones. I don't expect anything near finished, but I would prefer if there was significant content in any one route.
Are we getting there yet? Are we at the place where there are a couple of hours of gameplay for each route? Or for some routes?
I will say a few things and I hope that with this explanation you will get the information you want.
A lot has been added to the game since you mentioned it. And the game has changed.

Game paths:
In the past, the game had three paths that you could change the path of the game by choices and go from one path to another. Currently, the game has the same 3 paths. But you can not go from one path to another.
paths>
The path of enmity with Eric
The path of friendship with Eric. In this way, you can be friends with Eric or pretend to be friends with him.

About opportunities:
Opportunities have changed a lot, a number of opportunities have been added to the game.
And many events in the game that did not have a special place in the past are organized in new opportunities.
Previously, the game had about 13 opportunities and this number reached 21 in the last update .
Existing opportunities have made progress and in these opportunities you can achieve more and progress more.
For example, the "favorite aunt" opportunity has progress a lot Or you can get rid of Eric in the next update
And now the opportunities are not the same as they were in the past.

About the characters:
Olivia has now been added to the game and in the next update of the game a new character will be add to the game.
In general, you can progress in your relationship with all the characters in the game

About play places:
According to the latest information, a new location will be added to the game in the next update.

About gameplay time:
It's up to you. If you are aware of all the events of the game and do them all at the right time, you need at least 4 to 6 hours to be able to complete the game from the beginning to the end of the last update. (without cheating)
And this will normally happen in 110 to 120 days in the game.

Considering that you have not played this game for a long time. If you decide to play the game, I recommend you to wait for the new update and then start the game from the beginning.

I tried not to reveal many things in the writings so that the pleasure of the game and its experience would not be taken away from you

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
ALIEN NEWS NET IN ASSOCIATION WITH GLM PROUDLY BRING YOU THE FOLLOWING PRESENTATION

BIG BROTHER ANOTHER STORY PREVIEW OF THE 0.07 UPDATE, THE MOVIE.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you

Last edited:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I will say a few things and I hope that with this explanation you will get the information you want.
A lot has been added to the game since you mentioned it. And the game has changed.

Game paths:
In the past, the game had three paths that you could change the path of the game by choices and go from one path to another. Currently, the game has the same 3 paths. But you can not go from one path to another.
paths>
The path of enmity with Eric
The path of friendship with Eric. In this way, you can be friends with Eric or pretend to be friends with him.

About opportunities:
Opportunities have changed a lot, a number of opportunities have been added to the game.
And many events in the game that did not have a special place in the past are organized in new opportunities.
Previously, the game had about 13 opportunities and this number reached 21 in the last update .
Existing opportunities have made progress and in these opportunities you can achieve more and progress more.
For example, the "favorite aunt" opportunity has progress a lot Or you can get rid of Eric in the next update
And now the opportunities are not the same as they were in the past.

About the characters:
Olivia has now been added to the game and in the next update of the game a new character will be add to the game.
In general, you can progress in your relationship with all the characters in the game

About play places:
According to the latest information, a new location will be added to the game in the next update.

About gameplay time:
It's up to you. If you are aware of all the events of the game and do them all at the right time, you need at least 4 to 6 hours to be able to complete the game from the beginning to the end of the last update. (without cheating)
And this will normally happen in 110 to 120 days in the game.

Considering that you have not played this game for a long time. If you decide to play the game, I recommend you to wait for the new update and then start the game from the beginning.

I tried not to reveal many things in the writings so that the pleasure of the game and its experience would not be taken away from you

Most helpful, thank you. Yes, the plan is to play the next update ... after 2-3 weeks of hotfixes are applied. When an update is released it's a mess that takes weeks and several patches to get stable. I partially accuse the "When is the next update?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!1111111" crowd for that.
Some of the negative reviews that follow each release (at least early on) were pointing out that issue: Once released, the update needs 3 weeks of work. I am not a patron anymore, so I don't actually have much clout with the developer but those of you that are patrons, please ask Aleksey90 to do a round of beta testing.
OR in the case the first build we receive here is that beta testing ... I would ask the people that update this thread to put a warning that "this is an early beta, expect bugs and don't leave scathing reviews based on the bugs".

I am not that enthused that I cannot jump path between "friendship" and "enemy" but I can live with it.

For everyone that knows:
Olivia: How far can things go with Olivia (including the next update)? Is Olivia and Lisa mutually exclusive?

Last edited:
Reactions: Manifold

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Most helpful, thank you. Yes, the plan is to play the next update ... after 2-3 weeks of hotfixes are applied. When an update is released it's a mess that takes weeks and several patches to get stable. I partially accuse the "When is the next update?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!1111111" crowd for that.
Some of the negative reviews that follow each release (at least early on) were pointing out that issue: Once released, the update needs 3 weeks of work. I am not a patron anymore, so I don't actually have much clout with the developer but those of you that are patrons, please ask Aleksey90 to do a round of beta testing.
OR in the case the first build we receive here is that beta testing ... I would ask the people that update this thread to put a warning that "this is an early beta, expect bugs and don't leave scathing reviews based on the bugs".

I am not that enthused that I cannot jump path between "friendship" and "enemy" but I can live with it.

For everyone that knows:
Olivia: How far can things go with Olivia (including the next update)? Is Olivia and Lisa mutually exclusive?
Well good news, Aleksey now has a test teem, for just this reason. Now I can't tell you a whole lot about it, but I can tell you that 2-3 weeks of time between updates, is because of it. I want say no more bugs ever, but I will say a lot fewer, than in the past. As for Olivia, we don't know yet, not much of anything in previews, so far.

Last edited:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Well good news, Aleksey now has a test teem, for just this reason. Now I can't tell you a whole lot about it, but I can tell you that 2-3 weeks of time between updates, is because of it.
Awesome... Just in time to re-patronize him then (after I see with my own two mistrusting eyes that the 7.0 release is stable and well tested and doesn't require 3 weeks of updates).

No, seriously, I believe you that there's a round of testing. But would it be enough? Time will tell.

During testing, the release date will become clear. This is the period between September 29 and October 2.
Wait, 3 days? The testing is just 3 days? Unless the team is like 20 people, I am less optimistic.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Awesome... Just in time to re-patronize him then (after I see with my own two mistrusting eyes that the 7.0 release is stable and well tested and doesn't require 3 weeks of updates).

No, seriously, I believe you that there's a round of testing. But would it be enough? Time will tell.

Wait, 3 days? The testing is just 3 days? Unless the team is like 20 people, I am less optimistic.
Bugfixing doesn't actually take that long if you test your code as you go. When I was making my mod, I would usually only spend an hour or 2 bug fixing prior to a release after a few months developing. Usually a few minor bugs would still slip through like a broken image link or something but usually my fans would find those and give me bug reports so I could get those all fixed within a few hours of release. It's only if you try to do a huge chunk of code without testing and then fix the bugs all at once that it takes a long time. I tried that method too and it wasn't fun.

Reactions: troll822

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

It's more than 3 days, testing has been ongoing throughout.

Reactions: troll822

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Going back to one of my previous posts:
- judging by last couple of pages, Eric nevertheless turns slowly, but surely into that "first" Eric, which means that situation is moving closer to original one. It's a little sad, however, suppose, I'll wait and see.
Winning over your family members is great though. Eric is a fun part of the game.
Yes and no. I still adhere to my point of view in mentioned post
-
tl;dr
no content - "first" annoying Eric, the only way to develop game is to get rid of him;
there is content - "second" complementary Eric, there is something to work with from point of view of full-fledged plot.

-
He is full-fledged part of story, part of plot branching, like "villain/hero's antipode" in most singleplayer games, without which game loses all meaning. Game loses "driving" component, there will be only "endless grind in exchange for sex" as plot, which, in essence, ceases to endow it with such a status. Hero has no one to "fight" with except game's "engine" itself.

But I emphasize again, I don't support "first" version of Eric, speaking about this I'm still trying to point out relevance of "second" version of him, and my rejection of utilization of his participation. Dev (in "story-driven" sense) is doomed (without such deterrent) to release more and more monotonous and incoherent/"random fan-art" content, but is unlikely has plans to work effective in a similar direction and pace.

ps. The sooner Eric cease to exist as a full-fledged part of the game (regardless of whether he remains in the game or not), the faster game will come to its , when content will try to be born out of thin air... as, in fact, happened with its previous version.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes