3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
One thing I've noticed from the original and Glmour is that DS doesn't really like rendering people kissing during sex
In the original game it wasn't very noticeable, just Ann and Eric. In Glamour it's the same thing, have but very few scenes
One with Alice and Kate and another with Max and Kate.
MaxKate.png

AliceKate.png

I played thru Glamour, this version is waayy better. Glamour seems like it has more content, but the grind is too real. BBAS has better renders also.
Most of the mechanics that were in the BB have been removed, like peeking on the girls in the bedroom (only bathroom during the day), no more that grind of getting communication or massage /kissing skills, no more items you need to buy like there were in the original game, no more boring RNG that made you angry, because you wasted a bit of your time to advance the story. Very well, the only grind you're trying to say is that the events are too long and time-consuming, because most of your time is clicking to advance/skip in time. But this DS game doesn't have the shine it had in your abandoned game, here you start with the family a little corrupted, already depraved, so if you liked to corrupt little by little, unfortunately this Glamour game doesn't have that anymore. It doesn't even have an exciting plot, it's just play Max to fuck the girls, here the content of seeing Max having sex with Ann, Alice, Lisa and Kira is more present. But the story isn't bad but it's not fun either, the gameplay is the same, there's no grind but the events are long and you just click with the M1 to pass the time.

Last edited:

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I was unaware that the dev provided save files, but you can find saves by "Black Panther" on first page, in the OP. What's "no good enough" about the saves?
what I'm trying to say is "I need a save file with a male protogonist achieved everything in the currrent version" just before the next update.. given save files on the first page are mid phase.. something like a starting point for someone to play the game to the end. am I clear now?

tt02

Nov 28, 2020
Hi i can't finish party girl opportunity because lisa don't talk to me about what alice do in party

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
what I'm trying to say is "I need a save file with a male protagonist achieved everything in the current version" just before the next update.. given save files on the first page are mid phase.. something like a starting point for someone to play the game to the end. am I clear now?
There isn't a save that has everything as there is 1 point (picture) that can only be unlocked by either Max or Eric but not both in a single playthrough.

Reactions: maxbishup
Feb 1, 2020
In the original game it wasn't very noticeable, just Ann and Eric. In Glamour it's the same thing, have but very few scenes
One with Alice and Kate and another with Max and Kate.
View attachment 1417162

View attachment 1417179

Most of the mechanics that were in the BB have been removed, like peeking on the girls in the bedroom (only bathroom during the day), no more that grind of getting communication or massage /kissing skills, no more items you need to buy like there were in the original game, no more boring RNG that made you angry, because you wasted a bit of your time to advance the story. Very well, the only grind you're trying to say is that the events are too long and time-consuming, because most of your time is clicking to advance/skip in time. But this DS game doesn't have the shine it had in your abandoned game, here you start with the family a little corrupted, already depraved, so if you liked to corrupt little by little, unfortunately this Glamour game doesn't have that anymore. It doesn't even have an exciting plot, it's just play Max to fuck the girls, here the content of seeing Max having sex with Ann, Alice, Lisa and Kira is more present. But the story isn't bad but it's not fun either, the gameplay is the same, there's no grind but the events are long and you just click with the M1 to pass the time.
oh yeah, maybe thats it, idk. I mean I guess you can unlock most scenes without too much effort. There is just something missing or about it that doesn't make it that enjoyable.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I will make an odd request. Can someone give me a rundown of how far are we in the game so far?

From what I've gathered we have:
Kira's arrival and she does stuff (how much from her story is there? Is she around and just fools around with her favorite nephew or there's also other content?).
The beginning of Max & Lisa (teaching and sleeping with less clothes)
The beginning of Max & Alice (Spiders, some stuff with her vlog (how much?), some foot massage etc).
Eric's early-to-mid friendship path / treachery part

And ... ?

Are the above correct? What else is there, content wise?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I will make an odd request. Can someone give me a rundown of how far are we in the game so far?

From what I've gathered we have:
Kira's arrival and she does stuff (how much from her story is there? Is she around and just fools around with her favorite nephew or there's also other content?).
The beginning of Max & Lisa (teaching and sleeping with less clothes)
The beginning of Max & Alice (Spiders, some stuff with her vlog (how much?), some foot massage etc).
Eric's early-to-mid friendship path / treachery part

And ... ?

Are the above correct? What else is there, content wise?
If I understand correctly, you want to know what percentage of the game process you have done and how much is left. From what you have written, it is impossible to guess how much progress you have made in the game (perhaps about 40%). But if you want to know what is left, read the game guide in OP to find out

Reactions: groq
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes