3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
actually i did install them but it keeps happenning
Unfortunately, for some reason i can not check your save files or report the text of the errors sent by now .
As I said before, it's better to use the next update to play. So please be patient. When the new update is released, check to see if you still have this problem. If the problem persists, I will try to fix it for you.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is ntr avoidable in this game ?
That question is as old as the one if there is any NTR in the game in the first place.
Max gets some ideas when watching others, so if that's NTR for you, then no. But apart from a few scenes you can pretty much ignore that Eric is in the house and if you pay attention, he won't even catch you and your aut. However I don't know if that's important for the story progress.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
“It took a lot of time to implement”
Which idiot patron made this feature request? Why waste time on something so superficial and unnecessary?
Obv a high paying one , those are usually the tards that feel entitled to ask for stupid features. Check Glamour and you will see a whole world of stupidity.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
“It took a lot of time to implement”
Which idiot patron made this feature request? Why waste time on something so superficial and unnecessary?
Probably someone that paid a lot of money.
In the past there was several people in several games that wasted more than $1000 for something they wanted.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Probably someone that paid a lot of money.
In the past there was several people in several games that wasted more than $1000 for something they wanted.
Indeed , i mean i dont care how much and or for what people spend money , but isnt the story and more scenes more important than a simple change of clothes that adds nothing new? i mean if they want to fap at lisa why even want her to have clothes am i right?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Indeed , i mean i dont care how much and or for what people spend money , but isnt the story and more scenes more important than a simple change of clothes that adds nothing new? i mean if they want to fap at lisa why even want her to have clothes am i right?
Well people are paying more money for even crazier things.
You will find plenty of examples -some guy/girl gives $10 000/$100 000 to appear for some seconds in a movie.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes