3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
I'm getting a little upset due the release date. I've been waiting so long and the update looks very promising.

The good part about this is that we'll have too much content.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
How the hell a dev can prioritize clothes change over new events ???
Well lets see, Once upon a time, there lived this Dev, who's game was not to his satisfaction. While wondering what to do about it, a tiny little fairy came out of the sky, and said "You make it, make it like you want it". And the Dev went away to do just that. THE END. So you see, blame it on the fairy, or some damn alien, ok. No wait, not aliens, were still trying to get over that whole "anal probing" fiasco.
For this and other fine tails visit ALEN NEWS NET FOR KIDS/FAIRY TAILS .COM

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well lets see, Once upon a time, there lived this Dev, who's game was not to his satisfaction. While wondering what to do about it, a tiny little fairy came out of the sky, and said "You make it, make it like you want it". And the Dev went away to do just that. THE END. So you see, blame it on the fairy, or some damn alien, ok. No wait, not aliens, were still trying to get over that whole "anal probing" fiasco.
No problems for me with the delay.I anyway probably won't be able to play the game this or next week.
maxbishup ,.Black Panther. ,Lukumoide can you please post some screenshots when you get the game?Please.
I will appreciate anything with Alice.Especially a kiss scene with dialogue.
Thanks in advance.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Well his choice , so as DS made his , but people will complain and point out the flaws in them . Minor changes are sometimes good to games (ex being social media features in games). But smt that breaks the game , delays it and takes more time than it is needed isnt the way to go. Slow progress on game will only hurt its patreons and fans, its already behind original BB , not his fault , but simply in terms of story and events. If it will take another 3 months for essentially 15 min pure content (excluding grinding thats basically copy paste things all over) it wont make it more popular or a better choice than BB. For all that is worth glamour may be a mess that rebooted an ideea just for money, but atm its getting a faster pace in terms of content and updates.
At the end of the day , dev should really think and put in balance what is that he wants and what is what the fans of the game want. Yeah his game BUT asking on patreon for funding kinda makes it a game for everyone cause well when you receive money from someone else its kinda a deal with the devil .

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
If it's so easy, why don't you do it yourself????
I can use Daz and i know how long it takes to render (and yes, i can't in code). But why did you decide that i want to do this? I left my opinion about the "work" of Alexey, no more, no less. and i never said that it easy. i said that for such a long period of time, it was possible to make a full update, and not a stub

Reactions: Antoninus

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
someone specifically paid for this feature to be implemented if i recall correctly.
You recall wrong. This was the dev's desire, no one requested it. The only thing ask for by some patreon, was to select, what Ann did yoga in. Just like we can select what the girls wear, Lisa homework in, towel/bathrobe etc. That was done weeks ago.

Reactions: Some_Dude?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I can use Daz and i know how long it takes to render (and yes, i can't in code). But why did you decide that i want to do this? I left my opinion about the "work" of Alexey, no more, no less. and i never said that it easy. i said that for such a long period of time, it was possible to make a full update, and not a stub
A lot of things are possible. It's possible that you pay someone enough money, they make those renders and the code, to make the game you want. And it's possible you'll just wait on this one, like the rest of us.

Reactions: Grandvisier

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I paid until the updates started coming out every six months. Thanks, now i'm better at download free
You remined me of the time, back when I was just a wee little alien, (Not the towering 4ft giant I am today) I found a free rubber band, just laying there. Can you believe it FREE. Oh that thing was such a joy, all fun and games right up till I put out an eye. But seriously good for you.

Antoninus

Oct 6, 2017
051a617769f3c3135555788864c61f74d26019-wm - Copie.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: flaweddd

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Right?

"Hey mom, I've just spent $400 on this dress for you!"

"Thanks son, here's a quick blowjob. Don't expect me to wear the dress you bought though, because nobody wants to see that."
I don't think anyone objects to seeing her in that dress. The objection is to seeing multiple scenes which are otherwise identical except for clothing choices. By all means show me a unique scene with her wearing that dress, complete with unique dialog and anything else involved in the event. And when she wears that next outfit you buy her, it's fine to see her in that as well, as long as it's got it's own unique event to go with it. That actually adds value. Whether you like the outfit itself or not doesn't really matter. It's when you waste time repeating the same exact scene multiple times with just an outfit change that a lot of people consider it a waste of time. She's not doing anything new.

Alice is a good example of a character that uses multiple outfits in a way that makes more sense. You buy her a new set of lingerie and she has a unique new blog scene wearing it (or taking it off) for our viewing pleasure. It's fine that it's a similar scene. She's still doing something different so there's a lot more value added than just an outfit swap.

Reactions: Epicuren

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yay for me, I would like to thank the academy, ALIEN NEWS NET, GLM productions, and all my fans. And of course my biggest fan for whom this would not be possible, Mr. facepalm himself PLEASE GIVE IT UP FOR Antoninus!! YAY YAY YAY.

And the crowd went wild, then shots rang out, and an alien went down. The crowd was silent as the old alien said his last words "please please just I more facepalm..." an as is the custom, the alien was taken to area 51 in garbage bag. THE END

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lofi

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Not to mention, if the option to change clothes weren't given, there'd be those who'd complain, "They always wear the same clothes! Why can't we change them?"
Any community complains about everything, but that doesn't mean it can be any less right or wrong. The idea of a clothing system is great, but this implementation came too late. This was supposed to be thought of from the beginning, but when someone plays the game and doesn't go deep into it and tries to create their own version, they end up getting confused and disoriented. Many things could have been done from the beginning of the game, a version of your own story, dialogues that don't let the player bored and some of the most extensive and organized events. But it's not the developer's fault, if he is working alone or doesn't have a writer/screenwriter. But in a way, he could have sought help, I could have helped, but it's too late. I don't think the game is bad, but the fucking grind and little changes made me feel disheartened.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes