3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
How much of original BB has been redone in this version of BB (including new patch coming on 8 oct) ? Is it most of the original game already incoporated then just adding more content ?
Game starts the same, same mechanics overall with some modifications, but no, the story takes a different course although character roles and personalities stay somewhat the same. A lot more Kira a lot sooner. Can be friends with Eric, and no post-Eric events yet.

Reactions: dalibut and groq

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How much of original BB has been redone in this version of BB (including new patch coming on 8 oct) ? Is it most of the original game already incoporated then just adding more content ?
No, by far not. The whole era-after-eric part is missing and the stories with the girls are at a early stage. It's not sure how much of the original will end up to be reused.

Reactions: dalibut
Jan 12, 2020
personally, I like the new clothing feature with Lisa. if people are paying for custom requests to be implemented into the game, then people have no right to complain. if you're that desperate perhaps contact the developer yourself?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
GIRLS OF BBAS MP4-IN ZIP FILE (HD Quality)

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you

Last edited:

jambb

Aug 10, 2017
Can anyone help point me how I can trigger being able to peek and get caught looking at Lisa in the bathroom to advance the carrot or stick opportunity? I've gotten it once or twice but it seems very random and infrequent and the guide says I need to get this 4 times to advance the movie scene with Lisa.

Edit: Also, the lounge scene with Alice - I get as far as touching her with no panties with 2 candies but can't seem to advance any further. any tips?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What is this a download of?
A video of some renders, this time zipped.
And yes, it's more interesting then reading complaints about complaints and why people should or should not complain and why some complaints are justified and others are not.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
People complain about more with their mouths full!
Yes that is a popular saying in my country!

Before writing that someone is taking too long because they are prioritizing changing clothes, you need to ask yourself before complaining.
Whether your complaint will be well regarded or not!
Because many of you don't know, that these people post their game here, as a method to see if anyone finds any bugs, or someone to give a good suggestion for your game!

These illogical complaints only harm, and dishearten!
So be careful with what you are complaining or posting in the game, if the game owner sees it can take a drastic attitude and take all your work, leaving you without any chance or possibility to play this great game!
So stop complaining with your mouth full and wait like we're all doing!
I mostly agree with you , dev is eager to share his work here although it is a pirate site. The problem with some people is the lack of how should i put it, manners and intelligence when they complain about it . Thats true , but some complaints are valind and formulated in a constructive way bringing arguments and by no means are meant to dishearten dev. Yes it is important to make a game you would like cause doing something you like will increase the work product quallity, but i think no one here said never put clothing customization in games , but do so when the game is nearly finished or at least caught up with the original BB in terms of content. I am by no means a genius in development or market strategy but from my personal experience devs with regular content updates are the one with the most patreons and most money out there and those who sink more times on secondary features or revamp game are the one that usually are on the lower side of the patreon supporting people.And its a shame because this game has potential to suprass the original which was one of the most beloved games since the start of F95 forums.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Can anyone help point me how I can trigger being able to peek and get caught looking at Lisa in the bathroom to advance the carrot or stick opportunity? I've gotten it once or twice but it seems very random and infrequent and the guide says I need to get this 4 times to advance the movie scene with Lisa.
This is not a random event. Alice and Lisa will only be in the bathroom alone two days a week. For Lisa, these two days are Friday and Saturday. To reach her , you have to wake up before her these days. Use the "Make Noise" option when you go to her bathroom. Progress in this opportunity depends on your progress in the kiss lesson.

Edit: Also, the lounge scene with Alice - I get as far as touching her with no panties with 2 candies but can't seem to advance any further. any tips?
You can only progress in this opportunity if you have started and progressed in the "take care of your ass" and "Arachnophobia" opportunities. Progress in these two opportunities depends on whether Max gave the "body suite" to Alice or Eric

Reactions: wwwslave

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Seek a complete guide
tbf i dont know how people still come and ask such things where there is an updated guide which pretty much explains every quest. Yes having a bug is one thing but this is not the case in 90% of cases

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes