3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Arrghhh can I bear to put myself through this again.... being a techie idiot can anyone explain to me what I do with the save files - where do I put them?

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
hello
i have not played this game, but i played the original one.. i see the ntr tag so i guess it is that dude
can you get rid of him in this game/version? if so, can someone send a save without him

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Watching it from a NTR hater point of view the game sucks. From a NTR lover, it really doesnt offer much, if i was really hard into NTR i would hate it pretty hard.

And well Max is like the guy from home alone, is eqully stupid, everybody humilliates him mostly, or treats him like he is retarded, and he doesnt have guts or intelligence to prove them wrong. He needs advice and guiding from 3rd parties to progress with many characters.
The dev is really putting a good amount of effort with the purpose of annoying the player. I wouldnt pay for being screwed over constantly.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
hello
i have not played this game, but i played the original one.. i see the ntr tag so i guess it is that dude
can you get rid of him in this game/version? if so, can someone send a save without him
Not yet , in the future yes we will get rid of him, this update we get sedatives and laxatives to halt his actions

Reactions: omocik and bmle

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
Note: This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.4.9
Size: 2760M
SHA1SUM: 1de3eaf9d8567ed1a705358451c7bef9c484a4cd
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Watching it from a NTR hater point of view the game sucks. From a NTR lover, it really doesnt offer much, if i was really hard into NTR i would hate it pretty hard.

And well Max is like the guy from home alone, is eqully stupid, everybody humilliates him mostly, or treats him like he is retarded, and he doesnt have guts or intelligence to prove them wrong. He needs advice and guiding from 3rd parties to progress with many characters.
The dev is really putting a good amount of effort with the purpose of annoying the player. I wouldnt pay for being screwed over constantly.
The game may have different dialogue and some different scenes than the original , but its basically the same story being retold. So if you didnt like the original why on earth you would comment here?
Okay if you liked the original : 1. this game always had ntr as a means to motivate the story to go forward , giving a bit of diversity between fucking your familly and cuckblocking Eric, instead of glamour where kate cuckblocks you and out of nowhere your entire familly will fuck you . Here the corruption is slower and feels more natural.
2. The ntr aspect wasnt expendid in the original also ... there were the Eric-Mom scenes , Eric-Kira scenes (yes 2 sex scenes instead of a bathroom bj , but atm that storyline isnt finished) and it was implied although not showed Eric-Alice.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes