3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Walkthrough 0.07.00 part1
Beta version

(Based on Game version 0.07.00 p1)

View attachment 1444450

under review

This guide is under review and may change slightly in the near future. Then check it again after a while

If there is a mistake in the guide, please let me know.
I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes. English is not my native language .

Thanks to Aleksey90 , EQGamer , Maxbishup and Lukumoide
And all those who helped me by answering the questions.

Last edited:

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
I really thought this game was interesting. But as most already commented, the MC is dumb and despite it makes you think you might be able to avoid the NTR, it's always looming. Even though you want to make advances with the mom, he is always there. Even if you try to sabotage, he is always getting nearer the others.
It's a shame, but I'm adding this one to the "Ignore" list. Good luck for those who will try to continue with this or who likes NTR.

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
I understand, we are all in some degree perverts with fantasies, sex with family members, teachers, neighbors, realistic or drawn. Some people like it all. Well, but how sick you have to be to donate NTR to it all, who takes pleasure in watching someone else fucking you with your woman ... With each update, a man's heart grows, but I still can't play. I hope someday I will finally be able to play. Greetings

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I understand, we are all in some degree perverts with fantasies, sex with family members, teachers, neighbors, realistic or drawn. Some people like it all. Well, but how sick you have to be to donate NTR to it all, who takes pleasure in watching someone else fucking you with your woman ... With each update, a man's heart grows, but I still can't play. I hope someday I will finally be able to play. Greetings
The gimmick is seducing your family members. If they are in a relationship first it just makes it all better.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
With such extensive changes in the game. The best method is always to play the game from the beginning. This is the only way they can experience all changes. If you use old saves you are always missing out on some of the content. Anyone can play the game through from start to finish in one day without any problems. It's really a treat, I personally love the game and with every update, I always play from the beginning. Few experienced players may need a weekend to play the game through from the beginning to the end. Anyway, in my opinion it's worth it.

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
I think this is the point where Lisa fans like myself just need to kill our own hopes for this game. it never has any new content for her. Months for an update and all that's new for her is the same old images in new outfits? Oh, and some old guy shows her his dick for 2 images. Considering the dev had multiple sex scenes with Lisa already rendered years ago, that's pretty shit. I patroned this game a long time ago but quickly left when it came out and all the cool scenes the dev had been posting as fan art were nowhere to be seen. Now, years later, you can fuck Kira a bunch, have some foreplay with Alice and... touch Lisa's boob? Just put the shit you've already made in the damn game. You can't use adding clothing's render cost as an excuse for how slow you are and also just throw away dozens of images of the content that people actually want.

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Hi Guys ! Bad news for me...it doesn't work under joyplay with ren'py plugin...
My saves and a new game doesn't work.
I have "An exception has occured" for all choice.
I play on android phone. The latest version was operationnal.
Can you help me to resolve this bug ?
maxbishup and .Black Panther. , I believe in you !!!
Thank you very much for your job and upload.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes