3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
I advise anyone who wants Eric to stay away from the girls to install the cheat mod and use it to constantly decrease his influence. I have 2 saves, with Eric and non-Eric routes and goddamn does the game become 10x more grindy if you want him to stay away. Dude is like a magician. He has 2 days home compared to Max having the whole week and I can barely stay ahead of him. I don't usually mind NTR but having to work this hard to disable that route is frustrating. Honestly can't wait for the option to get rid of him ASAP even if that does kill most of the content.

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
With such extensive changes in the game. The best method is always to play the game from the beginning. This is the only way they can experience all changes. If you use old saves you are always missing out on some of the content. Anyone can play the game through from start to finish in one day without any problems. It's really a treat, I personally love the game and with every update, I always play from the beginning.
For the sake of new 50 renders spend all day?
you have a lot of free time)

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
What can i do with it? :S change stats¿?
What I do in most games I play is reach the first time where the money stat is modified(either receive money or spend it) and the I go to the website "saveeditoronline", upload my savefile, f3 the amount of money I have and I change that value to 9999. Then you replace the old save file with your modified one inside the game folder.

Reactions: Led and IgorMkg83

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
SO WE STILL CANNOT GET RID OF ERIC COMPLETELY? REALLY? Is this developer trolling everyone? I can remember clear as day that he promised that we could get rid of Eric at 0.6 cycle. IT'S FUCKING 0.7 and we still cannot get rid of him? We will never able to get rid of him or maybe at the end of the game we can. Why dev acts like a scumbag and break his promises?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
SO WE STILL CANNOT GET RID OF ERIC COMPLETELY? REALLY? Is this developer trolling everyone? I can remember clear as day that he promised that we could get rid of Eric at 0.6 cycle. IT'S FUCKING 0.7 and we still cannot get rid of him? We will never able to get rid of him or maybe at the end of the game we can. Why dev acts like a scumbag and break his promises?
Are you done ? go to the real world take a break from this game , make a girlfriend , spend time with her, propose to her , marry her in a very expensive chateau , go on honeymoon in venice , come back from work one day to see her in bad with your son , divorce her , lose all your money , drink your sorrow, then and only then comeback to this game and its hopefully finished and you can get rid of Eric. End of story.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Are you done ? go to the real world take a break from this game , make a girlfriend , spend time with her, propose to her , marry her in a very expensive chateau , go on honeymoon in venice , come back from work one day to see her in bad with your son , divorce her , lose all your money , drink your sorrow, then and only then comeback to this game and its hopefully finished and you can get rid of Eric. End of story.
"make a girlfriend" is my favorite fetish. You are talking about father-daughter relationships, right?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
"make a girlfriend" is my favorite fetish. You are talking about father-daughter relationships, right?
Lol yes. I mean someone posted a pic today that was soo true . The kiddies here play an incest game and have no problem whatsoever , but if there is a ntr scens than that game is bad and their mascullinity is in danger. I mean thats an incel perspective.

swilliam

May 26, 2017
Im not really complaining but I kinda get why people are getting frustrated with this game and the updates, wait for month/s and while there is some new content its often spread out between all the characters which ends up being like 1-2 small scenes of basically "You could give them a back massage, now you can grind for some triggers so they will allow you rub their toes when they are in their underwear!!!" x4 scenes/people or whatever.

Tiny steps forward on everything = almost nothing changes.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Im not really complaining but I kinda get why people are getting frustrated with this game and the updates, wait for month/s and while there is some new content its often spread out between all the characters which ends up being like 1-2 small scenes of basically "You could give them a back massage, now you can grind for some triggers so they will allow you rub their toes when they are in their underwear!!!" x4 scenes/people or whatever.

Tiny steps forward on everything = almost nothing changes.
Indeed , that is the issue here , an update with simillar size but instead more focused on a character , and deliverd in 2 months at most would be ideal for this game. But at the same time this game is more of a hobby from what i see than a real full time job.

Reactions: swilliam

RAES121212

Nov 9, 2017
Guys, how to activate Lisa_eric lessons on mondays? Nothing happens after the dinner (i used last save on page 1 friend route)

soulx

Apr 1, 2018
Eric already fucks his mother, Kira gives him blowjobs in the bathroom, watching Alice in her underwear and now Lisa is going to give him a handjob ... in short, Eric will fuck the whole family before the MC unfortunately is what I think:confused:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not worth the wait IMO. Every few versions I download the game to check the differences and it's never been worth it so far. Oh well, thanks for posting the changelog. It's nice to have so people don't have to download a huge file to see what's different.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes