3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nezho

Oct 8, 2021
hello guys. it's my first post, i just registered yesterday. but i grinded this game 'til now many hours.
fyi my version is 0.06.6.02 + extras + cheats from this forum

with the menu "hints" activated (in green instead of usual orange when not activated) you can see at which stage you are in every quest.
-1 stands for "you never found the opportunity".

Following the scheme :
variable name (real name in the menu) [interval of indexes] comments
in order, by variable name appearing with the 'poss' command (after enabling full output with 'long' command as explained later in this post). uppercases and lowercases are fully respected, so, do the same when writing these...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can see every step about a quest within the console when typing on the console (shift + o to access):
poss['blog']
and it will give you something like that:
18 ([1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0])
the 18 is the latest validated stage you have currently. in the menu, you'll see 18/20 (20 are all existing states)
some steps are validated, 1
some aren't, 0

now, a few tip if you don't know what to type to do what you want.
personal thoughs:
Eric's ejection (quest Blacmail material) ? work in progress, as of this version... my save is 1,1,1,1 (who wouldn't guess this lol) his ejection could be the start of an ann seduction quest... just sayin'. Like, requiring the Exiciting Curves to be finished. And some TV + groceries + lingerie online shopping made + photograph. Like, you succeed to seduce everyone and Ann is the latest that is able to say yes? that could be a huge hit. No, we don't want a game that says to us you can't get rid of that annoying guy: games are fun because they're not like in real life: if an annoying guy cross your path, boom in-game, guaranteed to win, not guaranteed to find on first try and that's all. We're talking about a game that is about manipulating events, people, to fuck the whole family and toss any male around in our favor so don't tell me this game has to be that much realistic. The cheat makes an option for thos who hate NTR besides the obvious game name "big BROTHER".
conclusion:
have fun, and if you see some other commands, new quests... that are useful, tell them there !
also, thank you .Black Panther. your work gave me hints where to search.
Many thanks to OnlyFunz who made this cheat mod and this thread, helping people & all.

Reactions: zippydan

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
Could anybody please share a full save for the latest released version? Or point me to an older post? I can't seem to find any. Preferably not the Eric friendship route but I guess any would work. Thank you.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes