3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I don’t understand why the author gets so much hate for this - why don’t we all wait couple of months and see how far he gets and what improvements he makes to the game. Big Brother was the game that brought me here, so I’d love to see it rebooted and reworked.
They are just jerks or stupids maybe. How someone can hate a dev that "steal" someones abandoned work? And more if they are getting the game for free here. If those people don't like the game I don't understand why they come here to show they hate. That's stupid, if you don't like a game just ignore it.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
While I appreciate the dev for taking on the game -- this update and probably the next dozen updates will be nothing new for those who were up-to-date with the original game, like myself. I hope the dev's twist on the game comes soon.
do that mean it got the step father i hated him that why i stop playing then i read online how to do it but i will lose money not much but it dumb and it say noting about i get my money back if i show him hide his money

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
one question do this have the evil step father who lie saying i steal him money when him hide it
if not then i will love to play
and shut up people i dont care if it a remade as long it was remove without that evil step father who trying to send us to the army so him can perv on our sister
The game is a remake and Eric is back and looks like there will be plenty NTR, but still you can try to fight him and get rid of him, don't know if there will be an option for Non-NTR.

Reactions: compusavvy

notreallyme

May 18, 2017
Well, I don't get why do people use the same exact models, but can't think of using them any differently than the original.

I would probably download a game with BB models but with a different story, than relive them same shit 5 or 10 times.

BB story is dead. Almost everybody knows what happens to the point you wouldn't need a fucking walkthrough to play it Unless you release something that begins where the original BB ended or something totally different, it's not worth wasting your and our fucking time.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
They are just jerks or stupids maybe. How someone can hate a dev that "steal" someones abandoned work? And more if they are getting the game for free here. If those people don't like the game I don't understand why they come here to show they hate. That's stupid, if you don't like a game just ignore it.
that true but i hate one person the step father i hope this remade remove that bit of shit my hated for him make me stop and if i was to keep playing maybe the dev will not abandoned his or her work all because i hated one fake dude

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

money = xxxx
max_profile.stealth = 100
max_profile.persuade = 100
max_profile.cleanness = 100
max_profile.energy = 100
(since daily sleep counter depends on it, its better to keep energy value around 10~25, if you are low to interact)

I have not played with the following stats:
characters["lisa"].relmax
characters["lisa"].mood

characters["ann"].relmax
characters["ann"].mood

characters["alice"].relmax
characters["alice"].mood

Mood Chart:
-285 ~ -164
-165 ~ -284
-75 ~ -164
-15 ~ -74
15 ~ -14
75 ~ 15
165 ~ 74
285 ~ 164
> 285
-4 level (Terrible)
-3 level (Very bad)
-2 level (Bad)
-1 level (So so)
0 level (Neutral)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Very Good)
4 level (Wonderful)

Relationship Chart:
<= -250
-250 ~ -99
-100 ~ -1
0 ~ 99
100 ~ 249
250 ~ 449
450 ~ 699
700 ~ 999
> 1000
-3 level (War)
-2 level (Hostile)
-1 level (Rocky)
0 level (Acquainted)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Warm)
4 level (Friendly)
5 level (Very close)

some future stats:
max_profile.massage
max_profile.ero_massage
max_profile.training
max_profile.kissing
only the money cheat works well.
others are not work...

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Well, I don't get why do people use the same exact models, but can't think of using them any differently than the original.

I would probably download a game with BB models but with a different story, than relive them same shit 5 or 10 times.

BB story is dead. Almost everybody knows what happens to the point you wouldn't need a fucking walkthrough to play it Unless you release something that begins where the original BB ended or something totally different, it's not worth wasting your and our fucking time.
You only waste your time if you don't want to play it. If you don't want just avoid the game. I don't see the point of talking shit to the dev. If he thinks he could do a better work or just end the game, let it be. You can just ignore this thread and play other things, noone force you to play it.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Quit moaning , whining , whinging and telling us that BB never should been made or how bad BB was as a game.
if you didn't like it in the first place or don't want it remade why the f-k are you in this thread.

the Dev should be encouraged and helped.
instead of all the shit, totaly pointless, waste of space comments you lot seem to like leaving.

I will say one more thing though I am so greatfull to all the people on this forum thats constantly point out this is yet anoth BB clone, BB wonnabe, BB remake, BB same old shit, BB milker, BB ripoff.

Because quite frankly if you didn't waste our time and your's coming in here to tell us that then I'd never of known its a BB game i'ts not like theres any clue in the name of the game at the top of this thread or anything.

Just sayin.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
It's just a game. Why so many disputes?

If you enjoy justice, you can think of yourself as Max; if you enjoy evil, you can think of yourself as Eric.

How perfect! Everyone took care of it.
The dispute is for the same thing, always some jerks appear in a thread and talk shit about a game they don't like just trying to make the Dev quit the game or change it for something they like. I don't like footjob neither scat and I don't go to threads with those tags and talk shit about the game. That's childish and stupid, like the people who is doing it here. They won't learn to respect others fetishes or the Dev.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
As if they will pay tax if they show some good erotic scene.we are not in saudi arabia, are you forbidden to put erotic scenes? (sorry my english)

ookayzaoo

Mar 30, 2019
Aleksey just do it! Thank to revive the legend of the Big Brother. I saw many fanart of you. Thank to rework BB to comeback the hardcore NTR game!

- This is game not a real life
- Not like or hate NTR >> skip this game
- #save Aleksey and encouragement him for a good game :)
- now BB is low content and NTR scene i will wait for it more :p

Last edited:

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
i didn't hate ntr ... i hate loose control... she can ntr with me and i can break ERIC !!!! XD problem solve (and in worst case i have a things he never have .... CONSOLE ACCESS MOYUAJAjaajajjajajaja

• Haha
Reactions: Luckzor
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes