3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Am i the only one getting critical errors when i click options or load/continue game? I've tried the mega download, and the compressed one...same shit...
EDIT: Tried the Nopy one as well..same..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rdblev

goldsteed

May 21, 2019
I gave dress and swimsuit earlier than Eric and I'm so lost in this story ... there are so many mistakes in the game ..

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
I was thinking wrong when i took it home, was the win i downloaded. Thanks alot.
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.03] [Aleksey90]

Original Size: 773 MB
Compressed Size: 111 MB

Win/Linux - - - - :)
Download this one

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
Wish there's a way to directly (and speedily)cause Eric's demise before that shit can lay a hand on the mc's harem .:devilish:
And wish many like minded patrons support this game!

Reactions: oldmanriver

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
People are too concerned about incest. If you know the bible, you will know that Adam and Eve had 2 sons and 1 daughter.
They had more than three children, but your point remains. Assuming you believe what scripture says, we are all descended from brothers and sisters being husbands and wives to each other.

As far as the DNA stats go, however, those are only valid in the current gene pool. Any "closed" genetic pool will lose diversity over time. This is why there is less and less genetic variation within a given species. That is not to say that unusual combinations cannot occur within a "closed" pool, but the odds are astronomical. For that reason, it is highly unusual for parents from a particular ethnic group to have a child who has the physical characteristics of a different ethnic group. (e.g. white child to black parents or black child to white parents) Even with around 7.8 billion people on the planet, both parents having the requisite combination of genes to pull that off is a rare occurrence indeed. (I know only of four instances of it.)

Last edited:
Reactions: compusavvy

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
we are all descended from brothers and sisters being husbands and wives to each other.
Ditto for the Greeks, Romans or Egyptians. There is a lot of procreation between brother and sister, mother and son, father and daughter...
And if I understood Noe's story correctly, it was just him and his daughters after the flood, wasn't it? They even got him drunk so they could have him...
So why make a big deal out of it?! :p

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
There is a glitch. After you convince Alice to sleep topless, whenever you peep in on her In The Morning, she is not on her bed. *POOF*. :confused:

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Eric, the man we love to hate!
It's really hard to get rid of. It would be easier to get rid of him, it would be nice, it would spice things up a bit.

Cinaed

Feb 21, 2019
i will never understand the incest fetish
Go look up the "oedipus complex". It's a very common fantasy, and has been for thousands of years. I mean, the idea of incest being "taboo" has only become common in recent times really, in the past it was mostly considered a fairly normal thing. It's also not that weird, or dangerous. As long as you aren't getting anyone pregnant then it's just consensual sex between adults. The fact that it's considered so taboo, and illegal, is only because of religion.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Ditto for the Greeks, Romans or Egyptians. There is a lot of procreation between brother and sister, mother and son, father and daughter...
And if I understood Noe's story correctly, it was just him and his daughters after the flood, wasn't it? They even got him drunk so they could have him...
So why make a big deal out of it?! :p
You thinking of wrong story. Noah, his wife, three sons and their wives after flood.
You was thinking of guy named Lot and his daughters after destruct of Sodom and Gomorrah. Daughters thought that they and their father Lot were only people left on Earth- that why they did what they did.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I'm not following much this thread but, looking at the patchnotes, the dev is recreating the same content of the old game. These first versions were tech versions, but at some point content will start to come in place. in that moment he'll have to decide if we'll have to:
1 suffer with the same old content that was put in place by darksilver just to stretch the soup without delivering what people asked for
2 create new content and risk

but I still think Eric WILL be in the game somehow

Reactions: compusavvy
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes