3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
Keeping an eye on this. I like the OG Big Brother - though it got repetitive at times with the grinding, there was just a bit TOO much - but I don't care for the sequel much. If someone brings the original to a real conclusion, I'll be happy. Similar to Urban Demons...

If only Bonehead got finished.

kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
Can someone send me the link to fix the errors of the new version, because when I click to download the old version it appears!

zircoin

Oct 18, 2019
Im having trouble with taking care of your ass not even starting i have used the bug fix on page 1 and made sure my game version is 0.07.p1.02. Can anyone help?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Im having trouble with taking care of your ass not even starting i have used the bug fix on page 1 and made sure my game version is 0.07.p1.02. Can anyone help?
I checked your save file. There is no problem with that.
You just need to protect Alice from being punished once again . If you do this and the new opportunity does not start, you have not installed the bug fix properly. For the rest of this opportunity, get help from the game Walkthrough .

Meanwhile, you have not yet started the opportunities for "Stick or carrot", "Who does not take risks" and "Blackmail material on Eric". Read the sections about these opportunities in the game Walkthrough .

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Can someone send me the link to fix the errors of the new version, because when I click to download the old version it appears!
I checked the bug fix post and the file, they work properly.
If you click on the link in OP and you are transferred to the previous post and the previous version of Bug Fix, it means that your internet browser's cache has encountered a problem.
Search the internet for how you can free the cache of the internet browser you are using. So that you do not face this problem anywhere else.
Anyway, the latest bug fix is attached to this post

Reactions: kelvinll

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Still only v0.07.p1.00 for me... :/
Do you have any other mods installed? Sometimes different scripts interfear.
Try a fresh installation. The files from the mod should overwrite existing files.

Once the new update is out in november, THIS fix won't be needed anymore btw. There might be other fixes to come however :D

Olopelopisk

Feb 4, 2019
Try a fresh installation. The files from the mod should overwrite existing files.

Once the new update is out in november, THIS fix won't be needed anymore btw. There might be other fixes to come however :D
will try that now

Olopelopisk

Feb 4, 2019

Guess i'll just wait til the next big patch but thanks for the help :)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
What are you actually doing to keep Eric's influence with Lisa and Alice as low as possible? :unsure:

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes