3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
hello everyone! does anyone have a save without Eric?

some bad news for you. Eric is in the game and we do not have a save file "without" him. But we can be at enmity with him.( just kidding)

There is a link to the latest save files in OP

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
.Black Panther. Just asking, I have not finished the original but was there another antagonist after Eric there?
Do you mean Alex?
The original BB had 3 different routes for Lisa - Schoolmate opportunity :
- Lisa girlfriend
- Lisa (jewelry)
- Olivia girlfriend
In the 3rd path, Max takes Olivia as gf and so splits the former Olivia - Alex relationship and allows Lisa to bond with Alex.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Do you mean Alex?
The original BB had 3 different routes for Lisa - Schoolmate opportunity :
- Lisa girlfriend
- Lisa (jewelry)
- Olivia girlfriend
In the 3rd path, Max takes Olivia as gf and so splits the former Olivia - Alex relationship and allows Lisa to bond with Alex.
Not sure I only played up to the where I could get rid of Eric on the original. So have not seen the content after that. I'm guessing that's the answer. So confirming before it was abandoned his rivals were only Eric and Alex?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
For me there is so much story wastage in all three versions. These are just my views that are subject to debate....
But what about the history aspect:
- friends from their old neighborhood and contacts.
- they have no interest about finding out the father and his reasons for giving the house to them/ his current status or even why there was a hidden cam in the house (Max)
- there is almost no introduction to the neighbours or neighborhood.
- there is no real development of the character from the beginning to current versions, emotionally, physically, mentally etc.
- too many NPC's and locations can be a bad thing but too little can make things boring after a while. Max can get up every now and then and buy stuff at the mall.
These are just off the top of my head are and I said subject to debate, that's just my opinion so far. They are still good games but I can see so much room for development.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Not sure I only played up to the where I could get rid of Eric on the original. So have not seen the content after that. I'm guessing that's the answer. So confirming before it was abandoned his rivals were only Eric and Alex?
Alex was not really a rival. At some point he split up with Olivia and was gone.
I never noticed there was a way to hook him up with Lisa for good :) The way I played the game, she also noticed he was a jerk and dumped him.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I found the problem even when appling the latest bug fix on the compressed version the bug was still present had to download the full version with the bug fix apply to fix the problem.
Good to know
Afaik the compressed version is not official and is not supported by the original developer.

However, the link on page one leads to compressed version 0.7.p1.01
The fix for Alice should be included there.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I found the problem even when appling the latest bug fix on the compressed version the bug was still present had to download the full version with the bug fix apply to fix the problem.
Good to know
Afaik the compressed version is not official and is not supported by the original developer.

However, the link on page one leads to compressed version 0.7.p1.01
The fix for Alice should be included there.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-07-p1-02-aleksey90.43101/post-6277621

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
For me there is so much story wastage in all three versions. These are just my views that are subject to debate....
But what about the history aspect:
- friends from their old neighborhood and contacts.
- they have no interest about finding out the father and his reasons for giving the house to them/ his current status or even why there was a hidden cam in the house (Max)
- there is almost no introduction to the neighbours or neighborhood.
- there is no real development of the character from the beginning to current versions, emotionally, physically, mentally etc.
- too many NPC's and locations can be a bad thing but too little can make things boring after a while. Max can get up every now and then and buy stuff at the mall.
These are just off the top of my head are and I said subject to debate, that's just my opinion so far. They are still good games but I can see so much room for development.
Regarding your previous question, others answered well.

But about your next post.
Even in BB, there was not much information about new and old neighbors and fathers based on which we could be speculate.

The storyline of the game and its main events are generally quite clear. But only game developers know about it. And no fundamental changes will be made to it. only small changes will be added or subtracted. The same is true for the characters, the main events are pre-determined for them and only a small amount can be added or subtracted.
For example, in the case of Max, there is a variable "exercise" and it will certainly be used in the future

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Regarding your previous question, others answered well.

Even in BB, there was not much information about new and old fathers and neighbors based on which we could be speculate.

The storyline of the game and its main events are generally quite clear. But only game developers know about it. And no fundamental changes will be made to it. And only small changes will be added or subtracted. The same is true for the characters, the main events are pre-determined for them and only a small amount can be added or subtracted.
For example, in the case of Max, there is a variable "exercise" and it will certainly be used in the future
I'm getting that and it's OK. We follow the devs lead in how and what they present and that is just how it is. Honestly I feel like Oliver twist asking "please sir, I want some more". Not generally from this dev but from the industry which again I get might not happen soon. That's why Acting lessons, depraved awakenings, Dreams of desires standout to me, their not sandbox but even as Adult Novels the devs put some meat on the bones of the stories. Ah and De Luca Family can't forget that one. I retract my initial statement because reading back the tone seems a little too intense to convey what I am saying. I guess simply put, it would be nice to see Visual Novels with a little more work on the "novel" . Hoping clarifies what I'm saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: enokard

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I'm getting that and it's OK. We follow the devs lead in how and what they present and that is just how it is. Honestly I feel like Oliver twist asking "please sir, I want some more". Not generally from this dev but from the industry which again I get might not happen soon. That's why Acting lessons, depraved awakenings, Dreams of desires standout to me, their not sandbox but even as Adult Novels the devs put some meat on the bones of the stories. Ah and De Luca Family can't forget that one. I retract my initial statement because reading back the tone seems a little too intense to convey what I am saying. I guess simply put, it would be nice to see Visual Novels with a little more work on the "novel" . Hoping clarifies what I'm saying.
I understand you. What you want is for more work to be done on the VN part . Usually, sandbox games have a simple storyline and most of the work and attention is focused on the puzzles. In this game, what is most interesting is solving the puzzles of the game. Also, in this game, the variables are more than the games in the same category of this game, so that the player in the game, in addition to solving puzzles, must have a strategy to continue the game and reduce the playing time and the consequences of events.

Adding a storyline and not predetermined events to a game like this is very difficult and time consuming and can overshadow everything. In linear games it is much easier to add such changes. But I agree with you, in some cases can even add text to the game to make the game story more colorful.

Each game that is made focuses more on one part of the game. For example, in linear games, we see that there are games that are a novel in which there are sexual parts, and on the other hand, there are games that focus on the sexual parts and use a story only to connect these parts. So we have games that even if we remove the sexual parts, we still have a game that is interesting to us and has potential. And on the other hand, we have games that, if we remove the sexual part of it, we do not even know what to call what is left of it. And that's more to do with what the game focuses on .

Based on the games that you mentioned in your post and what is in your signature, it can be said that you care more about the game story than anything else. But in this game and a few other games, what is more bold and game focused on it is the puzzle solving part of the game. And this is exactly what I enjoy about this game. Of course, many other strengths and abilities of this game are not far from sight and admiration .

The good news is that we can experience the thrill of solving a puzzle in one game and enjoy a good and interesting story in another. But a game can have both of these options, and this is what you are looking for. And in this game is not far from expectation.

Last edited:

melkiy1987

Aug 13, 2018

to share these pictures with anyone who has, thank you in advance

Reactions: KaiserST

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

to share these pictures with anyone who has, thank you in advance
All were posted.Some of them 1 month ago.

Reactions: KaiserST

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I understand you. What you want is for more work to be done on the VN part . Usually, sandbox games have a simple storyline and most of the work and attention is focused on the puzzles. In this game, what is most interesting is solving the puzzles of the game. Also, in this game, the variables are more than the games in the same category of this game, so that the player in the game, in addition to solving puzzles, must have a strategy to continue the game and reduce the playing time and the consequences of events.

Adding a storyline and not predetermined events to a game like this is very difficult and time consuming and can overshadow everything. In linear games it is much easier to add such changes. But I agree with you, in some cases can even add text to the game to make the game story more colorful.

Each game that is made focuses more on one part of the game. For example, in linear games, we see that there are games that are a novel in which there are sexual parts, and on the other hand, there are games that focus on the sexual parts and use a story only to connect these parts. So we have games that even if we remove the sexual parts, we still have a game that is interesting to us and has potential. And on the other hand, we have games that, if we remove the sexual part of it, we do not even know what to call what is left of it. And that's more to do with what the game focuses on .

Based on the games that you mentioned in your post and what is in your signature, it can be said that you care more about the game story than anything else. But in this game and a few other games, what is more bold and game focused on it is the puzzle solving part of the game. And this is exactly what I enjoy about this game. Of course, many other strengths and abilities of this game are not far from sight and admiration .

The good news is that we can experience the thrill of solving a puzzle in one game and enjoy a good and interesting story in another. But a game can have both of these options, and this is what you are looking for. And in this game is not far from expectation.
Thanks, you completely understood me there. Not now, but in future a dev might assemble a team to create a VN with a strong storyline, puzzles, environments and sex scenes (tall order but hopefully soon). I'll just point out I not only really like the storyline of De Luca Family (Luna's backstory was masterfully done) but that format he uses to merge the sandbox and VN parts is just phenomenal . I have a project myself but learning is a big challenge so I have a profound respect for what the devs do.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes