3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What are you actually doing to keep Eric's influence with Lisa and Alice as low as possible? :unsure:
Keep interacting with them, be nice all the time. Currntly however, Alice's calculation routine seems a bit bonkers however, it might get fixed with the upcoming update.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Keep interacting with them, be nice all the time. Currently however, Alice's calculation routine seems a bit bonkers however, it might get fixed with the upcoming update.
Yes, it's a pity that I can only mix something into his food once a week. So I have to choose Monday (Lisa) or Wednesday (Alice). If I interrupt Lisa's sex-ed, I lose extreme influence with Lisa.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yes, it's a pity that I can only mix something into his food once a week. So I have to choose Monday (Lisa) or Wednesday (Alice). If I interrupt Lisa's sex-ed, I lose extreme influence with Lisa.
Also if you interrupt it after doing the dishes?

I chose Monday for the drugs anyway. Currently I don't play at all since I have completed all possible opportunities already, so his influence gain doesn't bother me all that much and after the next update we are supposed to be able to get rid of him anyway.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Also if you interrupt it after doing the dishes?

I chose Monday for the drugs anyway. Currently, I don't play at all since I have completed all possible opportunities already, so his influence gain doesn't bother me all that much and after the next update we are supposed to be able to get rid of him anyway.
Really? In the next update, we can send him packing? Cool! I always put something in his food on Mondays, too. I like him to keep his hands off Lisa. I'm not quite through with the last update yet. I´m still with Alice "who doesn't take risks..."

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Currently Eric gets a lot of free influence on a daily base without events.
The code to reduce Eric's influence is bugged. If Max has 100% influence with a person he cannot reduce Eric's influence by actions since the influence gain is calculated to 0% and half of this (0%) is removed from Eric's influence.
So don't bother with influence and just use the cheat as linked in the OP.

Reactions: Hlextor

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Really? In the next update, we can send him packing? Cool! I always put something in his food on Mondays, too. I like him to keep his hands off Lisa. I'm not quite through with the last update yet. I´m still with Alice "who doesn't take risks..."
Most likey it's not updte 7 part 2, but update 8. And it was not confirmed, but some screens were shared that show progress at least. You CAN now get a game over and we have seen scenes where Max shows his Evidence against Eric.

• Yay, new update!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Most likey it's not updte 7 part 2, but update 8. And it was not confirmed, but some screens were shared that show progress at least. You CAN now get a game over and we have seen scenes where Max shows his Evidence against Eric.
There was also a teaser with Ann/Mom being sorry that SEEMS to be a hint that (EVIL Scum) Eric has been found out and sent packing. So we MIGHT (probably will) be able to get rid of him in part 2. Of course it could also be a cliff hanger and he is still there until the start of the 0.08 update.

Just a thought.

P.S. This could also be THE scene where Ann/Mom learns that the 'Kids' were being TORTURED with EVIL Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, and SWEARS to NEVER allow anything but GLORIOUS Chocolate Chip Cookies enter the house. :)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
For those who don't like Eric, you might want to check out "Man of the House", mildly similar game and sisters are similar in character too alcoholic lesbian older sister and naïve younger sister who needs help with her school work but lacks the discipline/spankings. Though I haven't played it yet but "Cure My Addiction" has a similar discipline/spankings from my understanding.

Both on on here.

Reactions: eri53 and Hlextor

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There was also a teaser with Ann/Mom being sorry that SEEMS to be a hint that (EVIL Scum) Eric has been found out and sent packing. So we MIGHT (probably will) be able to get rid of him in part 2. Of course it could also be a cliff hanger and he is still there until the start of the 0.08 update.

Just a thought.

P.S. This could also be THE scene where Ann/Mom learns that the 'Kids' were being TORTURED with EVIL Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, and SWEARS to NEVER allow anything but GLORIOUS Chocolate Chip Cookies enter the house. :)
Well, I hope you are right and I'm wrong :D

Mmmm ... cookies ...
Btw, once he departs, we should be able to give Eric some taveling rations. For about a year now I carry some expired Raffaellos with me.
Really ... no one likes these, not in the game, not in real life.

• Haha

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Though I haven't played it yet but "Cure My Addiction" has a similar discipline/spankings from my understanding.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I remember a special encounter right from the beginning of CMA1 :
The mc finds a jacuzzi and has options to take a bath ... naked ... next option is to masturbate ... and with a chance the younger cousin will interrupt ... if the event is repeated often enough, the curious cousin will give mc a hand and will join naked.
In BB / BB_AS I miss such events where mc can take a shower or bath and masturbate and the girls may join ...

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Well, I hope you are right and I'm wrong :D

Mmmm ... cookies ...
Btw, once he departs, we should be able to give Eric some taveling rations. For about a year now I carry some expired Raffaellos with me.
Really ... no one likes these, not in the game, not in real life.
I think there's a way you may both be right, but I'll say no more. As for the cookies, give them to the worms after they finish with Eric.

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
what is the console command to activated the talk for alice for taking care of ass.
Since i have latest version and bugfix installed and still can't get the talk to trigger of the hints say get to her before bed.

Find attached the save

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
Hi everybody
why this game is so slow and slow response on my android tablet(asus zenpad 8) ?
I'd played AWAM and Bad Bobby on this tablet without any problem!
Is there any solution for my problem!
I don know why the unofficial port games are so smooth and playable but offitial are not smooth and playble!!!(special this game)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think there's a way you may both be right, but I'll say no more. As for the cookies, give them to the worms after they finish with Eric.
I hope the "more humane" way to get rid of Eric will involve a giant polished boot or a trebuchet ... or both.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
what is the console command to activated the talk for alice for taking care of ass.
Since i have latest version and bugfix installed and still can't get the talk to trigger of the hints say get to her before bed.

Find attached the save
I checked your save file. There are no problems with this save file. The photo below was taken using the continuation of your save file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you continue to protect Alice from punishment in this save file. And on the same night when Alice was watching TV, the option you see in the photo was not added to the options. This means that the bug fix was not installed properly on your game.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes