3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone got access who can share the whole post about the Delay and Reason. I myself have a stigma against Patreon so I don't support anyone dispite how much I wish I could. My thoughts go out to those that were effected and wish I could offer more than that.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Thanks thought there might have been more withing the "..." of the post a nonpatron could see...
Hope they pull through. Chin up is all I can say.

Derychte

Jun 9, 2020
Aleksey if you read this:

Im so fucking sorry for you and your family. We all understand that this game really isnt a priority right now for you so just take as much time as you need.

Guys get vaccinated. This is literally the only thing rn that can reduce the chance of something like this to happen.
Stay safe.

nedrane

Jul 4, 2020
Hey.
I have 2 questions from beginer.
Where to place hidden cameras best for better income and how often to buy ads.

Thanks

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hey.

Thanks
Money isn't a problem in BB_AS.
The first camera is already installed, so try to get your website online asap and don't forget to buy an ad.
Buy one of the presents for Alice and Lisa and then search for an online bank and take a loan and buy the second one before Eric beats you to it. That's the only critical point in the game ...

A good place for 2nd camera is the pool, however you will have to install cameras in all places anyway, so do as you like ...
I use one add every day and Max has more money than he can spend in the game ...

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hey.

Thanks
OK, this is a SUGGESTION and can help get more money. In the early days do NOT add new cameras. If you are in the lounge with the original camera (and no others added) when time moves ahead (from 1-2 for example) you get MORE money. So do not add cameras. Also remember to purchase advertising (2-4 each day). Doing this will allow you to get enough money quickly that you can purchase all the things you need with no problem (still take the loan when offered and then pay it back to avoid POSSIBLE problems later).

Once you feel that you have enough money you can start adding cameras. The best option is to start in areas where people appear most frequently and are more interesting. I mean that you should start with the pool area (where the ladies are in sexy swimwear), and end in boring areas (the area where you eat should be last). So, a good start is Lounge (original), pool, bathroom, then bedrooms, and finally the eating area (sorry mind is blank on the proper name for some reason). This will give better opportunities to get money, but it MIGHT be less than just having the one camera.

You should also remember to continue buying advertising, and to be in a populated or interesting area when time advances (the lounge and pool seem to be the best). Peeking when someone is in the bathroom is also an option.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Of course if we ever get to bake Chocolate Chip Cookies I would expect that the money would become MASSIVE. When they are being baked AND eaten the money would be HUGE. :)

Edit: TY f96zonetrooper for adding the information about buying outfits.. I was to focused on the money and not the SEXY clothes . :)

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
So I've still been wondering until now, are there plans to change the flow of the game or the events? As far as I know we already made it far on the much ancient version to the point we got to kick the other bastard out lmao. So is this remake gonna have a different setting from the old one?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Reactions: tuShua

lampiaoole

Nov 14, 2021
I've given the suit to alice but cant get 'taking care of your ass' out of the way, any tips ? i've already put the cigar so she get caught but I cant get the 'deal'

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I've given the suit to alice but cant get 'taking care of your ass' out of the way, any tips ? i've already put the cigar so she get caught but I cant get the 'deal'
I've posted this a couple of times, but this should give you all the info you need:
Check here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-07-p1-02-aleksey90.43101/post-6820116
And here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-07-p1-02-aleksey90.43101/post-6821184

I'm still working on my guide for this game but it's going to still take me some time.

Reactions: TommyTuba

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
thank you for looking this for me. but i have one last question, is there a bug when giving alice her dress? when you choose the option to "bend over" she just replies with the same line as the first choice
Do you mean the black party dress? I do not think so. Even if this is the case, it does not affect your game. But I will check it at a more appropriate time.
Whenever you have a problem in the game, feel comfortable asking questions about it. We will help you.

First, make sure you have installed the bug fix on the game correctly. Note that the bug fix can not installed on the unofficial compress version of the game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: tuShua
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes