3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Does the compression change the script?
Compression usually only affects media files like images, sounds, videos ... unless their filenames and endings in the script are changed, the script should not change ...
Patching is usually just replacing the old script with a new one ...
I don't know but it may be, maybe also just the order in which files are accessed. All I know is that the patch won't work with it. If it WOULD work, the title would give you the correct version number.
There have been quite some people who claimed the patch would not work, and all of them have in common that they either placed it in the wrong directory or used the compressed version. The compressed version is not official and not supported by the dev or the people here working with him.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I don't know but it may be, maybe also just the order in which files are accessed. All I know is that the patch won't work with it. If it WOULD work, the title would give you the correct version number.
There have been quite some people who claimed the patch would not work, and all of them have in common that they either placed it in the wrong directory or used the compressed version. The compressed version is not official and not supported by the dev or the people here working with him.
The compressed version used unren to unpack the script and translation rpa-packages, so now there are all the rpyc-files of the unpatched version in the game folder and some sub-folders, which have a higher priority than the new scripts.rpa and translate.rpa.

Solutions :
A : Use unren to extract scripts.rpa and translate.rpa from patch and overwrite all the rpyc-files in the game folder
or
B : Delete/Move all the rpyc-files in the game folder and sub-folders and just place scripts.rpa and translate.rpa from patch in the game folder

afi336

Jun 20, 2020
The patch does not work for the compressed version, you need to download the full version.

You can see the changes from 7.1.00 to 7.1.02 in the changelog on page 1. The "ass" quest is bugged in 7.1.0, so yes, you should update.
so

Do I have to download the full version and then the patch? where is the patch?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
so

Do I have to download the full version and then the patch? where is the patch?
If you can do what I described in the post above your post, you should be fine with the compressed version and the patch.
The patch is linked in the OP under : Patches : -> Latest Bug Fix

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I like this kind of games too. The problem with this one is that the grind is way to much. I am not kiding. I'm on save 362. 362! and also. It is not realistic at all. It is just the same repetition over and over again... Well. I will stop complaining. This is not who I am. Just venting :) Time to go on. There are so many good ones out there! :)
Like Oopsy Daisy!

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Had to restart my original first run through the original BB because I made a choice contrary to what I wanted to achieve very early in the game. Now that I've gotten rid of Eric (mafia style, felt really good) I see why the remakes were needed. Knowing I'm coming to the end of content for it feels sad and I understand why people wanted to see the end of this story. It really was a decent game.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Had to restart my original first run through the original BB because I made a choice contrary to what I wanted to achieve very early in the game. Now that I've gotten rid of Eric (mafia style, felt really good) I see why the remakes were needed. Knowing I'm coming to the end of content for it feels sad and I understand why people wanted to see the end of this story. It really was a decent game.
Yep, back then it was my favorite, rivaled only by Man of the House, which was released a later however.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Ah, original BB, " In memory still green ".

Booblover68

Jul 11, 2017
I have protected Alice from punishment multiple times, but she never talk to me about the deal in the "taking care of your ass" opportunity. It said i need to talk to her before she goes to sleep, but nothing, no moment to do that.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I have protected Alice from punishment multiple times, but she never talk to me about the deal in the "taking care of your ass" opportunity. It said i need to talk to her before she goes to sleep, but nothing, no moment to do that.
First, make sure you have the bug fix installed on the game correctly.
If you still have problems after installing the bug fix. send your latest save file. We will check it for you.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes