3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

spirit3000

Aug 9, 2020
Had to restart my original first run through the original BB because I made a choice contrary to what I wanted to achieve very early in the game. Now that I've gotten rid of Eric (mafia style, felt really good) I see why the remakes were needed. Knowing I'm coming to the end of content for it feels sad and I understand why people wanted to see the end of this story. It really was a decent game.
How long it took you to finish the game? I didn't know you could get rid of Eric. Would you mind telling how?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Thanks Trooper. I will try that version.
Not long, for me about a day. With the walk-through way less time. I'm waiting for Ann too start a new job but not sure how much content is left before I reach the abandoned point.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
In my view BS_AS trumps OG_BB on graphics, options and content up to where its caught up to the to original. The original for me trumps on immersion and I like the Mom model better here. Unfortunately Glamour while good, even without Eric to balance, Max's character to me seemed to devolve into a desensitised sociopath and has no real affection or real care for the ladies in the house. The camera system even though region block (in all versions) makes Max pretty deplorable but in Glamour there is just something for me that just makes it worst for that Max version.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Not long, for me about a day. With the walk-through way less time. I'm waiting for Ann too start a new job but not sure how much content is left before I reach the abandoned point.
So you finished all the rest in one day? In my memory it felt like I talked to her about the carpal tunnel syndrom several hundred times.

spirit3000

Aug 9, 2020
I think
In my view BS_AS trumps OG_BB on graphics, options and content up to where its caught up to the to original. The original for me trumps on immersion and I like the Mom model better here. Unfortunately Glamour while good, even without Eric to balance, Max's character to me seemed to devolve into a desensitised sociopath and has no real affection or real care for the ladies in the house. The camera system even though region block (in all versions) makes Max pretty deplorable but in Glamour there is just something for me that just makes it worst for that Max version.
I think I get what you say but we should also take in consideration that Max is a teenager. Teenagers usually think with their dicks :). It is like the hormones transform them on Zombies needing sex (real or virtual) instead of brains :). That, for me, justify some of Max's attitudes. To his defense he is also protective of his family. Don't you agree?

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I'm not complaining since I understand the situation he's in but god is the wait frustrating, I'm looking forward to the next update. :p

Reactions: Juby89

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Can someone elaborate on the routes? Like how many are there and what do they have(ntr and stuff) and also the best route among them(not a fan of ntr)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes