3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

topher

Apr 21, 2017
Did the discord server go away? I can't seem to find it anymore, and I don't see it listed under patreon rewards

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, that's sad. Hope you guys don't mind me sharing, but I got Covid myself back in August. It was a shitty 21 days, I tell ya.

Luckily, it wasn't so bad that I had to go to the hospital, but it was still bad enough that I practically went insane for the full 14 days that I was sick because I had no one to talk to, nor nothing to do but try to get some rest.

I didn't lose my sense of taste or smell, but I did have nausea around the 4th day that lasted for a full week. The thought of even eating made me wanted to vomit. But I still had to force myself because I was already weak, not getting enough nutrients will for sure kill me.

I couldn't fully take a breath without my chest feeling like it would explode if I try to breathe even more. I can only get to around half a breath before my chest begins to hurt, the whole time I felt like I was just gasping for air. Though it was annoying, it made me appreciate that I could even breathe. I heard that the severe symptoms of Covid pretty much prevents you from breathing without help from either a machine or an oxygen tank.

Then there was being unable to sleep due to both Covid and stressing myself over the thought that I had Covid and had possibly infected other people. I was playing with my niece before I got the news, and the thought of her dying because I was careless sent me into a spiral that I almost wasn't able to make it out.

Good thing she tested negative.

The most terrible episode I had of it was when I was trying to sleep, and I felt like I had slept for hours. When I wake up, I found that only 10-15 minutes had passed. Rinse and repeat until 8 am. I was pretty much crying my eyes out around 3 am when I still couldn't properly get some sleep.

After the 14 days, the fever subsided, my nausea was slowly disappearing, and for the first time in the 14 days, I was able to get a full night's sleep, one that lasted for a freaking 16 hours, give or take. I willingly quarantined myself for another 7 days just to be sure, getting Covid definitely makes you paranoid.

All of this was the result of getting just the mild symptoms of Covid, I couldn't imagine myself getting the severe symptoms, one where you need oxygen tanks to even breathe.

So yeah, my condolences to the developer. I barely know what his father went through, and it definitely sucks, but I hope he takes into consideration the small silver lining that is that his father is finally free from the pain that covid had brought unto him.

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Ok, looking through the thread I found an invite and all good, pretty sure the one I was on before had the same icon as patreon / not the same.
Not sure what it was, but I've been on it from day one, still the same. I'm $30 PATREON and never seen it on PATREON rewards.
Anyway, glad your back on discord, if you have a problem again let us know.

Last edited:
Reactions: jan.spam and topher

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Any way to view the memories of a save file? Only the ones I've personally done can be viewed in the memories tab
The memories are not stored in the savegame file, but in the persistent file, since you need more than one playthrough to unlock all.

Reactions: maxbishup

fikageci

Jun 5, 2021
1637625314494.png
where i need to talk with Alice? I just stucked here :/ Anyone can help me? There is the save file tho! I using walktrought mod but i dont know where to go :(

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Latest extra patch?
No, latest bugfix as shown on page 1. If you read the changelog on page 1, you'll notice that this quest/opportunity was fixed.

After you installed it, your game version on the main screen must display 0.07.p1.02

The extra patch only enables a button to review memories.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Oh, if i put the bugfix inside the game folder, do i need to start the game from the beginnings?
N, it fixes the script for this quest (among a few other things). But do make sure that your game version is shown correctly. If it isn't, you probably use the unofficial compressed version.
For that version a little more work is necessary, which was described on one of the previous pages.

fikageci

Jun 5, 2021
N, it fixes the script for this quest (among a few other things). But do make sure that your game version is shown correctly. If it isn't, you probably use the unofficial compressed version.
For that version a little more work is necessary, which was described on one of the previous pages.
I installed the bugfix, now i need to defend Alice from punishment? And i can talk with her?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes