3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Sp guys, help me out. The only of these big brother versions I play is Glamour. And I am having some issues where some sexual images doesn't load. It gets that image error symbol and the screen stays black. I know glamour has an online version but you have to have a patreon account to play the online one. My question is. I tried to play another Big Brother, I think the other one made by dark silver and didnt like the fact that I have to compete with Eric for the girls, so I didnt even try to go further on that game. I wonder if I should play this one, is it worth it? Do they update this one very often? I am a glamour fan. but I don't want to put to much work in another version of the game if it isn't worth it. Let me know :)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sp guys, help me out. The only of these big brother versions I play is Glamour. And I am having some issues where some sexual images doesn't load. It gets that image error symbol and the screen stays black. I know glamour has an online version but you have to have a patreon account to play the online one. My question is. I tried to play another Big Brother, I think the other one made by dark silver and didnt like the fact that I have to compete with Eric for the girls, so I didnt even try to go further on that game. I wonder if I should play this one, is it worth it? Do they update this one very often? I am a glamour fan. but I don't want to put to much work in another version of the game if it isn't worth it. Let me know :)
Eric's in here too and currently you can't get rid of him, that should be possible soon™
He has not a very large role however.

If you believe the critics, the game hasn't changed since the first release. NOT! AT! ALL!
I think the update frequency is ok, given that apparently it's almost a once man job.
Of several remakes this one I like most. It's close to the original, but brings more variation to the different plots and some extended scenes.
Don't even try Little Sister. That's such a piece of garbarge, I would not know where to start. Well, if you are an addict and love taking naps above everything else, that game might be for you after all.

btw, Glamour has it's own forum thread. They might be able to help you there with the missing pics.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Eric's in here too and currently you can't get rid of him, that should be possible soon™
He has not a very large role however.

If you believe the critics, the game hasn't changed since the first release. NOT! AT! ALL!
I think the update frequency is ok, given that apparently it's almost a once man job.
Of several remakes this one I like most. It's close to the original, but brings more variation to the different plots and some extended scenes.
Don't even try Little Sister. That's such a piece of garbarge, I would not know where to start. Well, if you are an addict and love taking naps above everything else, that game might be for you after all.

btw, Glamour has it's own forum thread. They might be able to help you there with the missing pics.
Thanks a lot for your answer. The reason why I posted about glamour here is because I couldn't find the thread for it here on F95. I find both BB's but not glamour. Gonna try and search again. If Eric is in here and I can't get lisa, makes me not want to try it out, but then you say it is the one you like the most... So I probably will :D. Thanks again.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Thanks a lot for your answer. The reason why I posted about glamour here is because I couldn't find the thread for it here on F95. I find both BB's but not glamour. Gonna try and search again. If Eric is in here and I can't get lisa, makes me not want to try it out, but then you say it is the one you like the most... So I probably will :D. Thanks again.
Here's the thread for Glamour:
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-43-dark-silver.10579/

Reactions: Olsens.M and Nemo56

Xxel

Jul 12, 2018
Hey yall, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to progress from here with Alice, I think there is something wrong with my save, because I can't for the life of me trigger the spanking tree. Can anyone help?

cooperz

Dec 10, 2021
I'm stuck on the quest care of your ass, schoolmate and stick or carrot which makes some quests cannot update.
help me please , i'm using v.0.07 p1 apk

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm stuck on the quest care of your ass, schoolmate and stick or carrot which makes some quests cannot update.
help me please , i'm using v.0.07 p1 apk
There have been 3 bugfixes since 0.07.p1.00, one of them fixes a problem with the ass quest.
Make sure you have 0.07.p1.03 installed.

Stick or carrot and schoolmate are interconnected. Sometimes it just takes time for something to happen.

cooperz

Dec 10, 2021
There have been 3 bugfixes since 0.07.p1.00, one of them fixes a problem with the ass quest.
Make sure you have 0.07.p1.03 installed.

Stick or carrot and schoolmate are interconnected. Sometimes it just takes time for something to happen.
where can i get the latest version ?
can you send the link ?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
where can i get the latest version ?
can you send the link ?
The manual bugfix for the PC version from page 1 should also work for Android.
Someone posted a link to a updated Android version as well, you need to search the forum for it.

Reactions: IgorMkg83
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes