3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

moozoo

May 11, 2017
He didn't say so and from my past experience in support (I'm a programmer, but of course I have also a phone and quite a few coworkers) I learned not to assume too much. about what someone meant and what not. But I sodraw some conclusions from time to time. Since he seeminly did read the changelog after I pointed him to it and if he does mention the version you meant, he must have known the answer to the question already (it's written in the changelog), which makes the question completely and utterly obsolete.
Sheldon Cooper, is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: Nemo56 and ron nx

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.07.p1] [Compressed]

Original Game Size Win: 2.68 GB

Compressed Game Size Win: 352 MB -
MEGA

Don't have a Mega account create one from here: MEGA

Mac version on request
more mirrors on request
leave a like (y), Support the Developer if you enjoyed the gameqd6l6W79Hsy.2h
This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
the mega link is down :)

xw1

Sep 21, 2017
anyone have an idea when the next update will be released
I think the game will be abandoned soon, unfortunately. It looks like the developer doesn't like making new content. He's into the characters' changing clothes, the Christmas title screen, and other bullshit. He does not have many subscriptions to Patreon. He is the only one developing the game. So...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think the game will be abandoned soon, unfortunately. It looks like the developer doesn't like making new content. He's into the characters' changing clothes, the Christmas title screen, and other bullshit. He does not have many subscriptions to Patreon. He is the only one developing the game. So...
A family member passed away.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
So... another troll gets the ignore button. It's like an atomic bomb for trolls, works every time.

razvy09

Nov 4, 2020
Sadly ppl confusing 'rights to express' with rudeness and stupidity. Noadays more and more are opening the mouth and thinking after (in best cases, some just open mouth).

tcotn

Apr 9, 2021
When we do not know what we are talking about we are silent, and we do not cry wolves
Take your time to read what happens :)

karorinder

Feb 4, 2019
can anyone explain taking care of ass op? i am stuck at first step only....not getting the option to punish her myself. Do i have to save her continuosly 6 times or do i have to select the no jeans in day option??

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
can anyone explain taking care of ass op? i am stuck at first step only....not getting the option to punish her myself. Do i have to save her continuosly 6 times or do i have to select the no jeans in day option??
You won't "punish" her (for now), but you will get the chance to spank her.

If the hint tells you to talk to her after dinner and you can't, install the bug fix. Your game version must be 0.07.p1.02 or higher (check the title screen).

Reactions: karorinder
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes