3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
He's talking about the bug fix version right before this one. And no. No new scenes, sadly. Sigh.
He didn't say so and from my past experience in support (I'm a programmer, but of course I have also a phone and quite a few coworkers) I learned not to assume too much. about what someone meant and what not. But I sodraw some conclusions from time to time. Since he seeminly did read the changelog after I pointed him to it and if he does mention the version you meant, he must have known the answer to the question already (it's written in the changelog), which makes the question completely and utterly obsolete.

From a bugfix I expect exacly one thing: That it fixes bugs.

New scenes will arrive with 0.7.p2, not before.

Last edited:
Reactions: TarAlcarin

por12

Nov 22, 2020
He didn't say so and from my past experience in support (I'm a programmer, but of course I have also a phone and quite a few coworkers) I learned not to assume too much. about what someone meant and what not. But I sodraw some conclusions from time to time. Since he seeminly did read the changelog after I pointed him to it and if he does mention the version you meant, he must have known the answer to the question already (it's written in the changelog), which makes the question completely and utterly obsolete.

how many scenes is another matter tough :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nemo56

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020

I didn't know p2 was just a bugfix update coz I forgot about the changelog, so yeah I didn't read it. Damn you wrote all this for a simple question from someone lol. I guess you should stop worrying too much about the questions in this site.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I didn't know p2 was just a bugfix update coz I forgot about the changelog, so yeah I didn't read it. Damn you wrote all this for a simple question from someone lol. I guess you should stop worrying too much about the questions in this site.
0.7.p2 is not a bugfix. 0.7.p1.[1-3] are bugfixes. And no, the answer to your question is a lot shorter, you can find it on the previous page.
I'm not worrying, I'm just a smart-ass.

AE7777

Aug 9, 2017
Hello Friends
Anyone knows what should i do?
this is not work for me
I don't know after defending Alice from puishments, how can i talk with her before sleeping!!
please help me
thank you
0003.png

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hello Friends
Anyone knows what should i do?
this is not work for me
I don't know after defending Alice from puishments, how can i talk with her before sleeping!!
please help me
thank you
View attachment 1545182
Install bugfix 0.07.p1.02 or 0.07.p1.03 (see page 1).
Make sure that the version displayed on your title screen is correct when you try again.

Reactions: AE7777

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
how to install incest patch?
Copy it into the subdirectory called "game" in your BIBOAS game directory.
Edit: Be aware that the cheat mod can disable it and has an option to enable it. Check the cheat mod's thread for documentation.

pootypooty

Jul 28, 2020

Clearly you’re fun to work with.

moozoo

May 11, 2017
Sheldon Cooper, is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: Nemo56 and ron nx
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes