3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

karorinder

Feb 4, 2019
You won't "punish" her (for now), but you will get the chance to spank her.

If the hint tells you to talk to her after dinner and you can't, install the bug fix. Your game version must be 0.07.p1.02 or higher (check the title screen).
thanks it worked

Reactions: Nemo56

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah yeah. Family member passed away, dog ate my work, i got aids, i am mentally unstable, i had panick attak/mental breakdown, i had flood in my studio, huricane hit my home yadda yadda yadda sorry in those 5 years i wasn't able to make any substantial update but i promise this will change, cue for next 2 years with new update he promises that he really works on stuff please support me guys !

... and then project gets abandoned.

That is like 101 excuses of patreon content creators when they get enough money to live comfortably. For russian amount he makes is a shitload of money.

Fact is that in one year he produced barely any update and rendered few extra scenes no one asked him to do. In one year people literally make whole games and he just needs to render few scenes from game that already was made with some changes.
Could you please give at lest 10 full games that are maded this year?That shouldn't be too hard for you.
To point out 10 games from 10 000,right.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yeah yeah. Family member passed away, dog ate my work, i got aids, i am mentally unstable, i had panick attak/mental breakdown, i had flood in my studio, huricane hit my home yadda yadda yadda sorry in those 5 years i wasn't able to make any substantial update but i promise this will change, cue for next 2 years with new update he promises that he really works on stuff please support me guys !

... and then project gets abandoned.

That is like 101 excuses of patreon content creators when they get enough money to live comfortably. For russian amount he makes is a shitload of money.

Fact is that in one year he produced barely any update and rendered few extra scenes no one asked him to do. In one year people literally make whole games and he just needs to render few scenes from game that already was made with some changes.
Just what we need another fucking troll. Thankfully the ignore button still works. But first let's check on that great game of yours. Oh, wait that's right you spend all your time trolling.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
It's not about current update, doesn't matter the situation right now dev copied a game and named it another story, and yet he delivers very less and nothing new
And yet your here, troll. Don't let the door hit you in the ass, on the way out. "Ignore button", take him away.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Could you please give at lest 10 full games that are maded this year?That shouldn't be too hard for you.
To point out 10 games from 10 000,right.
its more of the difference between games with regular updates and games which dont
i would never crowdfund the second ones
still i must admit the vast amount of games in this site have no constant update dates or delivered content
basically most games are cashgrabs and this one is no different from the rest

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
we forgot your an admin, so please ban anyone who does not share your opinion.
And the answer to my question is .... ?

I mean ... the games I don't like I ignore it and that's it. So what makes you do it? Why do you feel the urge to mock the dev and provoke those who like it?
My first guess would be that you long for the attention you don't get in real life, but if you have a personal grudge against the dev, that's a valid reason too.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So why are you here in the first place if you have such a low opinion of the project?
I can't understand why someone not interested in a game will lost his and our times to make a comment?
So many literally are going on some threads just to comment how a game is bad,slow or they don't like that type of games.
Dor example.I don't like guro,vore and scat games.But you won't find me posting comments on that type of games.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I can't understand why someone not interested in a game will lost his and our times to make a comment?
So many literally are going on some threads just to comment how a game is bad,slow or they don't like that type of games.
Dor example.I don't like guro,vore and scat games.But you won't find me posting comments on that type of games.
Your exactly right, they can't give constructive criticism, because they don't play. There only here to troll. Fortunately, the sh*t remover button(ignore)gets rid of the smell.

Reactions: Firestorm253

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Constructive criticism is one thing, being a troll is quite another.
That's favorite manipulation of modern censorship.
As well as calling troll anyone you don't agree with.

Saying that dev delivers less than he promised can be hardly defined as trolling.
On other hand trying to mute, kick out and speculate about personal life of someone you don't know (like we can observe several posts above) perfectly fits in.

Really, dudes, if that random guys said something perfectly stupid, false and wrong, why you react so aggresively?
Just laugh it out and ignore if you can't/don't want to oppose
constructively
If they
shouldn't post about projects they don't like
then you shouldn't reply to posts you don't like.
Or it works only one way?!)

Reactions: Stoupy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's favorite manipulation of modern censorship.
As well as calling troll anyone you don't agree with.

Saying that dev delivers less than he promised can be hardly defined as trolling.
On other hand trying to mute, kick out and speculate about personal life of someone you don't know (like we can observe several posts above) perfectly fits in.

Really, dudes, if that random guys said something perfectly stupid, false and wrong, why you react so aggresively?
Just laugh it out and ignore if you can't/don't want to oppose .
If they then you shouldn't reply to posts you don't like.
Or it works only one way?!)
No problem with expressing your opinion.
But when someone is going from thread to thread and is posting only negative comments or 1 stars reviews that is really just a trolling and he deserve to be shut down.Completely.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes