3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
It´s funny to read some people here, if you do not like a game and you comment on any thread you are troll XD
Wooow freedom of speech without insulting is forbidden on this website, and why do you care about others people´s time? just click on ignore and then you will stop seeing those messages, as simple as that if you dont like people´s opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: enokard and Nemo56

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
That's favorite manipulation of modern censorship.
As well as calling troll anyone you don't agree with.

Saying that dev delivers less than he promised can be hardly defined as trolling.
On other hand trying to mute, kick out and speculate about personal life of someone you don't know (like we can observe several posts above) perfectly fits in.

Really, dudes, if that random guys said something perfectly stupid, false and wrong, why you react so aggresively?
Just laugh it out and ignore if you can't/don't want to oppose .
If they then you shouldn't reply to posts you don't like.
Or it works only one way?!)
The dev of this game has not, and will not, ever promise you a damn thing. Trolls never play, they simply lack the brain power to play a game, that's why their trolls.

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
It´s funny to read some people here, if you do not like a game and you comment on any thread you are troll XD
Wooow freedom of speech without insulting is forbidden on this website, and why do you care about other´s people´s time? just click on ignore and then you will stop seeing those messages, as simple as that if you like people´s opinion.
What is the goal though? Venting? Go outside and get some fresh air. All the bitching and moaning in the world isn't gonna make the update come out faster. I got news for you, unless you are a paying customer or providing some useful feedback, the dev does not give a flying fuck about you. So again I ask you, what is the point? You have nothing to bargain with. You can't threaten to withdraw your support if updates don't come out faster because you don't support the dev. You are a parasite, on a pirate forum, leeching on someone else's work for free and yet somehow you have the audacity to assume you have any right to make any demands. How fucking delusional can someone be?

I'm not singling you out. This goes for any entitled moron that posts that sort of drivel.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
The dev of this game has not, and will not, ever promise you a damn thing. Trolls never play, they simply lack the brain power to play a game, that's why their trolls.
what makes you speak for him, huh? :rolleyes:

and why so angry?

im quite impressed how much you know about trolls...and brains

Reactions: enokard

spiffs

May 20, 2019
cannot trigger 'protecting your ass quest' for love nor money On pretend friendship path, no mods and 4 clean playthr's
lost the will to try on enemy path can somebody help me PLEEEEASE

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
cannot trigger 'protecting your ass quest' for love nor money On pretend friendship path, no mods and 4 clean playthr's
lost the will to try on enemy path can somebody help me PLEEEEASE
Do you have the latest patch? Check your version on startup. Patch is for "taking care of your ass" quest bug.
screenshot0063.png
Note: You should be ok with v0.07.p1.02 but you should get .03 bug fix anyway.

Last edited:

Makasss

Apr 5, 2018
What is the goal though? Venting? Go outside and get some fresh air. All the bitching and moaning in the world isn't gonna make the update come out faster. I got news for you, unless you are a paying customer or providing some useful feedback, the dev does not give a flying fuck about you. So again I ask you, what is the point? You have nothing to bargain with. You can't threaten to withdraw your support if updates don't come out faster because you don't support the dev. You are a parasite, on a pirate forum, leeching on someone else's work for free and yet somehow you have the audacity to assume you have any right to make any demands. How fucking delusional can someone be?

I'm not singling you out. This goes for any entitled moron that posts that sort of drivel.
Is that Eric's influence route answer style?

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Do you have the latest patch? Check your version on startup. Patch is for "taking care of your ass" quest bug.
View attachment 1553826
Note: You should be ok with v0.07.p1.02 but you should get .03 bug fix anyway.
thanks 4 getting back so quick installed patch 03 over 00 but that gave weird image errors when reloading persuasion failures
downloading clean 03 file and will try again don't want to give up on this game

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
thanks 4 getting back so quick installed patch 03 over 00 but that gave weird image errors when reloading persuasion failures
downloading clean 03 file and will try again don't want to give up on this game
Yeah, please don't give up, we're always happy to help. You may need an earlier save. All I have are war path, the others are in use for testing.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
anyone know what's the new update?
The p2 update is supposed to bring some content for the Ericlovers route. Rumor is also that we will also finally get the chance to get rid of him for good if we want to.
And there has been a preview pic of Alice which - given to what she wears - could mean that more clothing options for Alice will also be in the game. But we won't know for sure until the update is out.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wooow freedom of speech without insulting is forbidden on this website, and why do you care about others people´s time? just click on ignore and then you will stop seeing those messages, as simple as that if you dont like people´s opinion.
Are you not reading at all?
I didn't said it's forbidden to comment.I said some people are not commenting but just going to 10-20-100 threads and you see only negative posts or 1 stars reviews from them for every game.That is definitely trolling,not commenting.Deliberately going to threads in order to lower the score of a game.How they don't make a comment on a game that they like?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
The p2 update is supposed to bring some content for the Ericlovers route. Rumor is also that we will also finally get the chance to get rid of him for good if we want to.
And there has been a preview pic of Alice which - given to what she wears - could mean that more clothing options for Alice will also be in the game. But we won't know for sure until the update is out.
so that means there's not much a new content then eh? guess i wait for later update then thanks man

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes