3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

ognani

Mar 19, 2021
Does the patch work for this? I'm extracting it to the game folder like most games and it continues to say I'm adopted, or is that what the patch does?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Does the patch work for this? I'm extracting it to the game folder like most games and it continues to say I'm adopted, or is that what the patch does?
Don't use incest patch with cheat mod. You will not need it anyway, cheat mod has it's on incest patch.

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Mooooaaar Alice please ...!!
I am definitly not into SM, but I love how her attempt to control Max went sideways. I would like to see more of that: Not the leather stuff, but her trying to play a prank or him or something, maybe grab him for a change to tease him, challenge him and (optionally) failing miserably. She should definitly be more active and this SM scene was a good step towards that direction.
Usually these stories go from "how dare you!" straight to a BJ (which we already had here, but she was drunk), missing all the stuff that can happen in between.

I'm not so much interested in: "when can I finally bang my mom from behind", but more in some fun events between the chars, which of course can also lead to some very close sweaty interaction, but not necessarily.
I'm enjoying Alice part a lot too because, like you said, its filling out all the little moments that go from "how dare you" to the bj that are constantly skipped in 99% of other games. In fact with Alice, we are experiencing twice the experience: the easy one that its getting Alice drunk, and the hard one that its slowly corrupting and seducing her, slowly getting her to do stuff with Max while she's sober.
I'm quite enjoying this branch of the story :giggle:

So yeah, mooooar Alice please indeed!! :love:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I'm enjoying Alice part a lot too because, like you said, its filling out all the little moments that go from "how dare you" to the bj that are constantly skipped in 99% of other games. In fact with Alice, we are experiencing twice the experience: the easy one that its getting Alice drunk, and the hard one that its slowly corrupting and seducing her, slowly getting her to do stuff with Max while she's sober.
I'm quite enjoying this branch of the story :giggle:

So yeah, mooooar Alice please indeed!! :love:
Yes, I love the things we do with Alice, and for some reason with sober Alice best. Something about her not remembering just irks me a bit.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yes, I love the things we do with Alice, and for some reason with sober Alice best. Something about her not remembering just irks me a bit.
I always thought Alice was by far the most interesting char in this game with most potential. While Lisa is all about innocence and teaching, Kira basically enters the house with legs spread wide open and Ann is about ... nothing really (except for the typical: "We can't do this" and "I'm a bad mom"), Alice actually has her own agenda. In the original her potential was a bit wasted, there was not much besides the blackmailing. Now's the chance to make her do more.

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Happy to join team "Alice" as well. She was in all versions of BB my favorite, because she usually has conflicting feelings about Max. I really like how Alexey is drawing her character so far, not too bitchy/lesbian like in the original game, and the fact that you can slowly corrupt her without the liquor is awesome.
What DS did better in my opinion in Glamour vs. BB original is that Alice feelings towards Max are more.. complex, and that the reason she had sex with Max was at first to promote her show, and only after a while slowly feelings were visible.

Hope that Alexey finds his own version of her and I am looking forward to it. One thing I would welcome is that she was actually smoking pot at the pool like in Glamour (makes a LOT more sense to fear getting caught than cigarettes to me). Ann is not portrayed as being that strict of a mother for this to be in character to spank her +18 year old daughter for smoking cigs.

Nizachen

Jul 11, 2020
Guys, I'm still a newbie to this game so I need to ask something regarding Eric. Will this guy only leave if you pick to become an enemy and pick blackmail him? Or you also can do it by picking to pretend to be a friend? Because holy shiet, this guy tenacious af, I can't rest from him influence at least Lisa and Alice. I was like always has constant 50~80 then 40~50. Heck if it was me, I would just say face to face to go only pick Ann, but once he gets both of these girls, I was like "this is war" gung-ho.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Guys, I'm still a newbie to this game so I need to ask something regarding Eric. Will this guy only leave if you pick to become an enemy and pick blackmail him? Or you also can do it by picking to pretend to be a friend? Because holy shiet, this guy tenacious af, I can't rest from him influence at least Lisa and Alice. I was like always has constant 50~80 then 40~50. Heck if it was me, I would just say face to face to go only pick Ann, but once he gets both of these girls, I was like "this is war" gung-ho.
You can't get rid of him yet.

However, you should be able to get rid of him in both scenarios, both enemy and pretend friend. Hopefully we will be able to do so in a few days :)

I remember Aleksey saying at some point that even on the friend scenario, Eric needs to go at some point (so the game can move on), but I might misremember this.

The influence is a bit skewed currently, but that will be more balanced in the next update, Aleksey said so on Discord in November.

Reactions: Nizachen

Nizachen

Jul 11, 2020
IQUOTE="Pervie-Dan, post: 7185218, member: 21047"]

However, you should be able to get rid of him in both scenarios, both enemy and pretend friend. Hopefully, we will be able to do so in a few days :)

I remember Aleksey saying at some point that even on the friend scenario, Eric needs to go at some point (so the game can move on), but I might misremember this.

The influence is a bit skewed currently, but that will be more balanced in the next update, Aleksey said so on Discord in November.
[/QUOTE]

Oh cool, I'm tired of battling that influence shit. It hurts my back grinding to not make the influence go down (joking). On another note, does it mention when the update will be?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
IQUOTE="Pervie-Dan, post: 7185218, member: 21047"]

However, you should be able to get rid of him in both scenarios, both enemy and pretend friend. Hopefully, we will be able to do so in a few days :)

Oh cool, I'm tired of battling that influence shit. It hurts my back grinding to not make the influence go down (joking). On another note, does it mention when the update will be?
[/QUOTE]
According to the post on one of the previous pages "around" 25. December.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
What is the goal though? Venting? Go outside and get some fresh air. All the bitching and moaning in the world isn't gonna make the update come out faster. I got news for you, unless you are a paying customer or providing some useful feedback, the dev does not give a flying fuck about you. So again I ask you, what is the point? You have nothing to bargain with. You can't threaten to withdraw your support if updates don't come out faster because you don't support the dev. You are a parasite, on a pirate forum, leeching on someone else's work for free and yet somehow you have the audacity to assume you have any right to make any demands. How fucking delusional can someone be?

I'm not singling you out. This goes for any entitled moron that posts that sort of drivel.
I do not care about what you said, if you do not want to read me just click on igore, bye....

• Red Heart
Reactions: enokard

spiffs

May 20, 2019
I am working on my own guide (PDF not my usual mods) to this game using some of the info from .Black Panther. (big thanks) and digging through the game code as I play and it will take me some time before I get it done since I am not done with my first play and need to replay the game to notate more info.

With that being said, for those that need a more detailed info on how to get through Taking care of your ass, here you go.
Make sure you are using the latest version with the latest bugfix patches (CHECK THE OP) and do the following:

Taking care of your ass
• When the Nude Punishments begin, let Alice get punished
• Note: You may have to set her up by buying and giving her the cigarettes in the morning then find them in her bedroom and set her up.
• Keep setting her up then defending her until this Opportunity appears
• Note: It may take up to 6 times of defending her before this Opportunity appears.
• Immediately after dinner save, then visit her in her bedroom (20:00) and talk to her about the punishments or reload until you can
• “I was wondering if you’re comfortable?”
• She will reject your offer so the next day set her up again and let her get the Nude Punishment
• Go help Lisa in the Lounge (Kitchen doing dishes)
• After Alice gets a Nude Punishment talk to her while she is watching TV in the Lounge (22:00)
• “That’s a hell of a spanking!”
• Save then give her a massage without candy to help increase your influence and lower Eric’s
• Set her up again and this time defend her
• Talk to her while she is watching TV in the Lounge (22:00)
• “Should I spank you now or…?”
• She will inform you that you can do it during the Weekdays when no one else is home
• Save then give her a massage without candy to help increase your influence and lower Eric’s
• While Alice is tanning (15:00) you can now choose “It’s time to smack some sweet ass!”
• Then talk to her again do massage the sunscreen on while she’s tanning to help increase your influence and lower Eric’s
• Set Alice up again and defend her again then talk to her again when she is tanning
• “It’s time to smack some sweet ass!”
• “Spank Gently” “I could do something else if this is boring you!”
bad news

got to nude spanking stage in pretend friend path and no go - cannot trigger
let her get spanked
save her ass 7 times = nothing
gave bodysuit and saved her ass again = nothing

hopefully maxbishop picks this up as u both seem to be in the loop. are u both on war path becoz if so maybe patch 03 only solves problem in war path

when i mod my game (HOI3) i play thro to make sure it works and that triggers still fire. i know soak testing is no longer done but this not good. hopefully it's just me

new update is coming soon. i will download but i'm going to paste in my saves from this version and see if it works. will let u guys know what happens

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
bad news

got to nude spanking stage in pretend friend path and no go - cannot trigger
let her get spanked
save her ass 7 times = nothing
gave bodysuit and saved her ass again = nothing

hopefully maxbishop picks this up as u both seem to be in the loop. are u both on war path becoz if so maybe patch 03 only solves problem in war path

when i mod my game (HOI3) i play thro to make sure it works and that triggers still fire. i know soak testing is no longer done but this not good. hopefully it's just me

new update is coming soon. i will download but i'm going to paste in my saves from this version and see if it works. will let u guys know what happens
As a tester for this game, I can't play with mods. But I can tell you this, it can be finished in all 3 paths. Watch out for mods, messing with the stats can break your game. As testing is ongoing now, I can't load your save, but maybe someone here can. You really don't need mod to play this game, I play all paths without, and have no trouble. I play with and without the Ipatch, all works fine. Good luck, and hope you find the trouble, if not I will help you, as soon as test are through.

spiffs

May 20, 2019
As a tester for this game, I can't play with mods. But I can tell you this, it can be finished in all 3 paths. Watch out for mods, messing with the stats can break your game. As testing is ongoing now, I can't load your save, but maybe someone here can. You really don't need mod to play this game, I play all paths without, and have no trouble. I play with and without the Ipatch, all works fine. Good luck, and hope you find the trouble, if not I will help you, as soon as test are through.
so it is just me. i'm actually happy about that. good to know u play test all 3 paths gives me confidence to carry on ta!

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
You can and should be free to critique the dev’s screwed up priorities without simps like you and a few others jumping down their throat for having the audacity to question their sacred cow.

Sincerely,
Someone who was a patron and now isn’t
Hahaha simp? Please. I have no horse in this race you moron. I don't give a shit either way. I'm not standing up for the dev at all. I'm just pointing out the idiocy of the entitled leeches that come here to get someone's work for free and cry when the devs don't cater to them.

I dropped my support of Inceton when I found they DMCA'd shit like no tomorrow. I was banned from the Intertwined thread when I kept pointing out Nyx's 12 year old tantrum because of an innocuous joke. I flat out refuse to subscribe to the patreon of any creator that doesn't put out decent lenght content every month. I dropped support for Mr Dots due to the them dragging out DMD to the point it became unbearable. I have never given a cent to a dev that puts out 2 or 3 updates a year nor will I ever do so. And finally I havenot yet supported the creator of this game because he hasn't put out enough content for me to do so.

Don't confuse simping with mockery of entitled parasites.

• Angry
Reactions: gelu123
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes