3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Hi

View attachment 1558375
Dude ,You have not given Alice a body suite yet. How do you expect the next steps to happen?

First, give Alice the photos you took of Alice. Eric will talk to you about Alice later. Peep them when Eric goes to Alice's room. Buy body Suite before Eric and give it to Alice. Let Alice be punished naked once. Then protect her from being punished again. Now you can expect to "take care of your ass" opportunity to happen.

For more information, read the "Blog" and "Take Care of Your ass" opportunities section in the game guide
AHHHHHHHHH!

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
yes but i have not given any candy. maxbishop says he triggered with no problem and thats why im not giving up; just need the right triggers. dont want to give her bodysuit until im ready but again i do not know if this is requirement. trying stuff until i get it. the good thing is that we know that it does work
Yeah, you must do as Black Panther said, he knows what he's talking about.

Reactions: Nemo56

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
That is on the creators not the customers. My problem is with the Patreon model. How can you justify a subscription of say 10 dollars for a VN? One that has what, 4 to 5 updates a year if you're lucky? That amounts to a couple of hours of content made up of still images and 10 second animation loops. Thats 120 bucks a year. A triple A game that comes with 10+ hours of content, recorded audio lines, actual gameplay among a million other things costs about 60 dollars. So tell me how is that justifiable?

Miss me with that crap. It's up to the devs to find a better way to monetize their games. Or put up finished products for a set price. I would 100% pay 10 bucks for a game like Melody for example. 5-8 bucks from Inceton's first season of Summer with Mia. Instead of relying on platforms like SS and Patreon maybe make your own website. Force players to go in without adblock and run some ads. Wanna get access to a dl link? just watch 3 damn minutes of non-intrusive ads. I'd be down for that. I don't know how feasible these ideas are but there has to be a better way.
I don't think anyone likes the way these games are funded but it's the only way we have. We're relying on whales to fund while the rest of us can only, at best, dip in and out of supporting. Unless someone super rich wants to come in and not only fund a bunch of games themselves, which would create far superior games fwiw, but also a good platform for them to be sold on, then we're stuck with devs forcing out updates to keep their income high enough. We're also stuck with the devs who create dozens of beautiful fan arts, including full scenes, for a game that they then make a clone of but still don't have said scenes in the game 2 years later.

Makasss

Apr 5, 2018
Да, бля, я буду в рашке зарабатывать в рашке, чтоб донатить, чтоб удовлетворить

Just translate the story
For whom this tide incoming

Nov 2, 2021
really looking forward to updating. I hope that this port of the game will advance further in history, and will not become another story thrown into the trash

Reactions: kelvinll

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Tis the season to Ba Humbug... Fa la la la la. :)

Merry X-mas, Happy Holidays, Good Morning and all the rest. Hope all are Happy, Healthy, and Horny Wise. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. For Christmas I want Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

Reactions: IgorMkg83

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
About update: From Aleksey90 PATREON
[SPOILER="Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of you guys! May all of you be well.
Release is slightly delayed. Now we are finalizing the last little things and tomorrow we will start the final testing.
Release schedule for the update is as follows: Dec 28 (for patrons €20 & €30), Dec 29 (for patrons €10), Dec 30 (for patrons €5), Dec 31 (for all patrons).
I had a lot of problems in November, and December was not much easier. A lot of things are distracting me right now, but I am adapting to it.
I hope you are all doing well with your health and family. Happy New Year to you all. I'm planning at least one more update in January.
/SPOILER]

Last edited:

fikageci

Jun 5, 2021

Release is slightly delayed. Now we are finalizing the last little things and tomorrow we will start the final testing.
Release schedule for the update is as follows: Dec 28 (for patrons €20 & €30), Dec 29 (for patrons €10), Dec 30 (for patrons €5), Dec 31 (for all patrons).
I had a lot of problems in November, and December was not much easier. A lot of things are distracting me right now, but I am adapting to it.
I hope you are all doing well with your health and family. Happy New Year to you all. I'm planning at least one more update in January.
/SPOILER]
So on dec 28. this thread will get the update?

Last edited:

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018

/SPOILER]
Looks like a "get rid of eric to progress the main story" update. I had hopes but seems like this game is just the same copy of big brother.

kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
I don't mean to be boring, but it's always the same story.

"Same thing as in the other game!"
Ai releases an update "I've never seen a game with so much bug"

"Eric isn't leaving?"

Guys, stop complaining and enjoy the game!
I'm just an ordinary member like so many around here, but it sucks to read the same things every day!

Hlextor

May 6, 2017

/SPOILER]
Finally we get rid of him?! :unsure:

Last edited:

Abaco123

Nov 7, 2017
The Dev said last time that part 2 would have been continuation of Eric friendship path and the possibility to kick him out of the house.
Hopefully there is enough content for both routes so everyone is happy.
Also because it would be really disappointing for fans of a certain route if the dev didn't make anything for them after having said that their content will be present in part 2

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes