3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Let's use God's perspective to resolve disputes
God spends 5 minutes on this website
Mhhh what was that purple guy did on that movie? Snap his fingers? Guess I should do the same.

In other news since I tried to let this game be its own thing from the previous game which honestly still haunts me to this day, de we have the chance to cockblock Eric? How far is this game in content compared to the previous one?

• Haha
Reactions: 189m78g

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
So, Eric will be gone sooner or later? Can someone confirm this? I mean, if there's no Eric then there's no point in playing anymore. Cause the game will be no different than the other shitty harem games out there.

Jan 25, 2020
So, Eric will be gone sooner or later? Can someone confirm this? I mean, if there's no Eric then there's no point in playing anymore. Cause the game will be no different than the other shitty harem games out there.
Since he's still copying the original game, then Eric will definitely go

tcotn

Apr 9, 2021
About update: From Aleksey90 PATREON
[SPOILER="Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of you guys! May all of you be well.
Release is slightly delayed. Now we are finalizing the last little things and tomorrow we will start the final testing.
Release schedule for the update is as follows: Dec 28 (for patrons €20 & €30), Dec 29 (for patrons €10), Dec 30 (for patrons €5), Dec 31 (for all patrons).
I had a lot of problems in November, and December was not much easier. A lot of things are distracting me right now, but I am adapting to it.
I hope you are all doing well with your health and family. Happy New Year to you all. I'm planning at least one more update in January.
/SPOILER]
The most important message for me is Merry Christmas to Aleksey90 and for all of us...
25 december or 30 december is not a big problem, but a good thing for us to share time with peoples we loved

Thanks Aleksey90 for your work

Reactions: Shiva0067

kai1990

May 19, 2017
hmm bit bummed that this update p2 is somewhat different then originally planned
but alice.. damn!! xD

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
Well, it's been said 4000 times, but here goes 4001. YES, ERIC WILL BE GONE. But if you're so in love with Eric, just let him win, he'll send Max away, and you can go play something else.
This happens to the 'war' path you play...Eric leaves or Max to camp... At friendship or pretending friendship path eric has no reason send the piece of shit to camp...Lets wait see the changelog of this and the next update if happens to be so close...Dont think Aleksey will sink the ship so easy

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Well, it's been said 4000 times, but here goes 4001. YES, ERIC WILL BE GONE. But if you're so in love with Eric, just let him win, he'll send Max away, and you can go play something else.
Not love, it's about diversity, varieties or whatever you may wanna call it. Big Brother AS is a chore sandbox buggy game as you know it. If i want to play a vanilla harem games, i wouldn't trouble myself with this one, i might as well play that shitty WVM. At least that one can gave you instant boner without having to do all the chores as in this game.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Dunno what this talk is about. There is already friendship path with Eric implemented and it's expanded in comparison to the original as well as it is in plans for development. It's not game over and it's as viable as any other paths. I hope it will go forward in next update

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
The dev has said many times, friendship with Eric will end badly for Max or Eric. If it ends badly for Eric, Eric will be gone, if for Max, game over. Don't get me wrong, you do not have to get rid of Eric, right away. But at some point, you must decide, end for Max, or end for Eric. Max is MC not Eric, without Eric game continues, without Max, the end, simple as that.
I get what you're saying... but look at it this way. If Eric gets hogtied and launched across the city with a trebuchet... then what happens to the game? The struggle between Max and Eric IS the game. You are fighting for supremacy against him. Losing that struggle ends the game, but winning the struggle wins you the Harem. If Eric gets erased from the fabric of time, then that takes any fulfillment and sense of accomplishment away. It takes the game away.

I do not want to see this game turn into a VN with extra steps, I honestly don't. There needs to be some kind of conflict to give the player something to do aside from hunting for nudes. The nudes are the reward, not the objective. Replace Eric with someone else, I honestly do not care, just give me something to do so that this game stays a game.

Edit: I might have misunderstood the spirit of your post. This is more for the people that want Eric gone completely, not for you specifically. :whistle:

Last edited:

Derychte

Jun 9, 2020
Wait so this Update kinda is the "end" of the main stroy? What will the future updates look like?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I get what you're saying... but look at it this way. If Eric gets hogtied and launched across the city with a trebuchet... then what happens to the game?
Then it will get better or at least be more enjoyable.

The struggle between Max and Eric IS the game
No, it's not. This "struggle" was annoying, nothing else. Most story arcs have nothing to do with Eric in the first place, he is only present in very few arcs and ... I don't miss him in these. It's a lot more fun to find out how to manipulate Alice (first) with liquor pralines, with pranks and some nice actions, than interrupt anything that Eric might or might not be doing. Gladly, he doesn't do much, so one has not to bother too much. If you remember to poison him on a regular base you hardly notice he's here. The struggle defines only a very small part of the game which can be ignored easily.
What I am looking for is not a obsolete struggle with a virtual character, but fun writing, a little bit of finding out what to do next, discovering new events and opportunities, maybe also a bit problem solving. For all that I don't need a Eric. Back in the Days I found Man of the House very nice. Again ... no Eric.

You mentioned something like the game being a VN without Eric. The gameplay mechanics have little to nothing to do with it's content. There are VNs with arch enemies and there are free roaming games without.
BB is actually one of the games, that almost go towards the adventure game play, more than most free roaming games. Find out what to do, look for items, talk to people, use stuff. What I miss a bit, are more combinations compared to the old aif text adventures. But since everything has to be rendered these days, that won't come back. Did you notice that I didn't mention Eric here? He is not part of the gameplay mechanics, these won't change once he's gone.

Last edited:

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Not speaking for everyone, but generally when a MC is able to fuck every chick in the game with the snap of his fingers, that's when the game starts to lose interest.
Aleksey has mentioned that there will be new challenges coming for Max.
Kate (Alice's girlfriend, not the MC from Glamour) and money (Ann will most likely lose her job after Eric is gone) are only two ways that could be used directly after Eric is gone.

I also remember that there will be a massage parlour where Max can go to and work, so there can be other challenges involved there as well.

I agree with you that a game where every girl just falls for the MC when she meets him (or his golden cock, like in Glamour) is rather boring. But I don't see that happening in BB:AS at least for now.

Reactions: Bird1019

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Then it will get better or at least be more enjoyable.

No, it's not. This "struggle" was annoying, nothing else. Most story arcs have nothing to do with Eric in the first place, he is only present in very few arcs and ... I don't miss him in these. It's a lot more fun to find out how to manipulate Alice (first) with liquor pralines, with pranks and some nice actions, than interrupt anything that Eric might or might not be doing. Gladly, he doesn't do much, so one has not to bother too much. If you remember to poison him on a regular base you hardly notice he's here. The struggle defines only a very small part of the game which can be ignored easily.
What I am looking for is not a obsolete struggle with a virtual character, but fun writing, a little bit of finding out what to do next, discovering new events and opportunities, maybe also a bit problem solving. For all that I don't need a Eric. Back in the Days I found Man of the House very nice. Again ... no Eric.

You mentioned something like the game being a VN without Eric. The gameplay mechanics have little to nothing to do with it's content. There are VNs with arch enemies and there are free roaming games without.
BB is actually one of the games, that almost go towards the adventure game play, more than most free roaming games. Find out what to do, look for items, talk to people, use stuff. What I miss a bit, are more combinations compared to the old aif text adventures. But since everything has to be rendered these days, that won't come back. Did you notice that I didn't mention Eric here? He is not part of the gameplay mechanics, these won't change once he's gone.
Sry to tell ya mate but after eric was gone the game was goin downwards and lost its touch , whether or not this game will also fail to deliver after eric is gone remains in aleksey‘s hands. Truth be told eric now is kinda in the middle of being useless (drugging him so he barely is in the game) and being a true antagonist ( fkin the familly and actually humiliating max ). Nothing with Eric/Alice or Lisa so far (and i dont mean sex lessons). We still need kira and eric real blackmail and humiation of that slut and also some eric making alice drunk and forcing himself on her. some mmf content where eric is either friend or bitch is also important to happen ( yeah not all people imagine they are a stupid protagonist kid that would hunt his familly as a sexual predator so i dont care about sharing content which lacked some aspects in original bb and only had one or two scenes with ann sharing).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not speaking for everyone, but generally when a MC is able to fuck every chick in the game with the snap of his fingers, that's when the game starts to lose interest.
Where are all these games where MC is fucking the girls with the snap pf his fingers?I can't find any.
MC needs to use at least his fingers to fuck a girl,it's not working just with a snap:)
Joke aside-I don't understand how playing 300+ days in old BB and maybe around same amount here to reach a sex scene,is fucking a girl very easily.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Where are all these games where MC is fucking the girls with the snap pf his fingers?I can't find any.
WMV :) https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-v0-10-0-1-beta-braindrop.35910/
Then again, in that one, you don't even need to snap your fingers, you just... are there, and get fucked, non stop :)

Joking aside though, I think I understand what the poster was saying.
Once you can get sex too easily, it just becomes boring. If you have nothing to overcome, no obstacle, then the game becomes boring.
I can understand his point, and agree with it.
The problem some of us have with games like BB or the mods from it, are that it is near impossible not to get the girls fucked by others. Personally, if they get fucked because I messed up, it's on me, but if you just have to witness it non stop, then it's no good either :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
WMV :) https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-v0-10-0-1-beta-braindrop.35910/
Then again, in that one, you don't even need to snap your fingers, you just... are there, and get fucked, non stop :)

Joking aside though, I think I understand what the poster was saying.
Once you can get sex too easily, it just becomes boring. If you have nothing to overcome, no obstacle, then the game becomes boring.
I can understand his point, and agree with it.
The problem some of us have with games like BB or the mods from it, are that it is near impossible not to get the girls fucked by others. Personally, if they get fucked because I messed up, it's on me, but if you just have to witness it non stop, then it's no good either :)
That is just 1 game from more than 10 000.
Exactly WVM is one of the most fun games here.At least for me.It's a nice change that we have a really nice MC,not the usual creep,blackmailer etc.Also harem without incest.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes