3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
I flat out refuse to subscribe to the patreon of any creator that doesn't put out decent lenght content every month. I have never given a cent to a dev that puts out 2 or 3 updates a year nor will I ever do so.
I wonder why so many games get released rushed and buggy as fuck.

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
I'm thinking that this is a piece of VERY bad fan art!
Your opinion, not a problem, picture from fan art?.. yes... i find it very good .... green painting is just a humor ... when playing guys like max take from me nothing, or i dont play

kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
Reflecting on the previous comments, it would be nice to have a route where you play Eric!
Here's a hunch to give the creator of Big Brother: Another Story

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
I wonder why so many games get released rushed and buggy as fuck.
That is on the creators not the customers. My problem is with the Patreon model. How can you justify a subscription of say 10 dollars for a VN? One that has what, 4 to 5 updates a year if you're lucky? That amounts to a couple of hours of content made up of still images and 10 second animation loops. Thats 120 bucks a year. A triple A game that comes with 10+ hours of content, recorded audio lines, actual gameplay among a million other things costs about 60 dollars. So tell me how is that justifiable?

Miss me with that crap. It's up to the devs to find a better way to monetize their games. Or put up finished products for a set price. I would 100% pay 10 bucks for a game like Melody for example. 5-8 bucks from Inceton's first season of Summer with Mia. Instead of relying on platforms like SS and Patreon maybe make your own website. Force players to go in without adblock and run some ads. Wanna get access to a dl link? just watch 3 damn minutes of non-intrusive ads. I'd be down for that. I don't know how feasible these ideas are but there has to be a better way.

kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
bad news

got to nude spanking stage in pretend friend path and no go - cannot trigger
let her get spanked
save her ass 7 times = nothing
gave bodysuit and saved her ass again = nothing

hopefully maxbishop picks this up as u both seem to be in the loop. are u both on war path becoz if so maybe patch 03 only solves problem in war path

when i mod my game (HOI3) i play thro to make sure it works and that triggers still fire. i know soak testing is no longer done but this not good. hopefully it's just me

new update is coming soon. i will download but i'm going to paste in my saves from this version and see if it works. will let u guys know what happens

My save was also not working, I had to start over from 0 to see if I made any mistakes. There are some tutorials here for you to get to this path, however it is not explicit the number of times you need to let her be beaten, so that you can start "saving your ass".
In my old save the pool punishment was working, and all, but even so I could save her 100 times from the punishment I could never get into this new quest!
I didn't even want to come here for help, however everything I really needed was written in the previous answers!

Only Black Panther said something that really caught my attention, did you give Alice the first dress?
That black dress she wears to parties?

Because I believe you will only be able to activate this opportunity if you gave it before Eric!

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I have a question for the manager of this thread.

Why has the game official patches link been removed from the first post?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
bad news

got to nude spanking stage in pretend friend path and no go - cannot trigger
let her get spanked
save her ass 7 times = nothing
gave bodysuit and saved her ass again = nothing

hopefully maxbishop picks this up as u both seem to be in the loop. are u both on war path becoz if so maybe patch 03 only solves problem in war path

when i mod my game (HOI3) i play thro to make sure it works and that triggers still fire. i know soak testing is no longer done but this not good. hopefully it's just me

new update is coming soon. i will download but i'm going to paste in my saves from this version and see if it works. will let u guys know what happens
Hi

1640231126170.png
Dude ,You have not given Alice a body suite yet. How do you expect the next steps to happen?

First, give Alice the photos you took of Alice. Eric will talk to you about Alice later. Peep them when Eric goes to Alice's room. Buy body Suite before Eric and give it to Alice. Let Alice be punished naked once. Then protect her from being punished again. Now you can expect to "take care of your ass" opportunity to happen.

For more information, read the "Blog" and "Take Care of Your ass" opportunities section in the game guide

Last edited:
Reactions: wwwslave

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That is on the creators not the customers. My problem is with the Patreon model. How can you justify a subscription of say 10 dollars for a VN? One that has what, 4 to 5 updates a year if you're lucky? That amounts to a couple of hours of content made up of still images and 10 second animation loops. Thats 120 bucks a year. A triple A game that comes with 10+ hours of content, recorded audio lines, actual gameplay among a million other things costs about 60 dollars. So tell me how is that justifiable?

Miss me with that crap. It's up to the devs to find a better way to monetize their games. Or put up finished products for a set price. I would 100% pay 10 bucks for a game like Melody for example. 5-8 bucks from Inceton's first season of Summer with Mia. Instead of relying on platforms like SS and Patreon maybe make your own website. Force players to go in without adblock and run some ads. Wanna get access to a dl link? just watch 3 damn minutes of non-intrusive ads. I'd be down for that. I don't know how feasible these ideas are but there has to be a better way.
I'm partially with you there. I also don't like the Patreon model, I prefer to buy full products.
I financed some games on Kickstarter, I bought House Party on GameJolt, BADIK on GOG. I don't do subscriptions if I can avoid it.

Anyway ... you can't compare this to a commercial game. Commercial games sell hundrets of thousands of copies, that's how the publishers can afford to sell them for 60$ each.
If THIS dev had 100000 customers, each one paying a one time price of 30$, he would have earned 3 million and would not need patreon or anything else.
No, the vast majority of us are freeloaders, the dev gets nothing from us, nada, zip.

If this game ever gets finished and released on a DRM free platform (or better: not Steam), I'll gladly buy the finished product. It's more than worth it. I am not patreon material however.

1Meliodas

Feb 17, 2018
โจ Shmedly โพสต์: 6730693 สมาชิก: 269972 said:
เวอร์ชั่นนี้มี 6 ไฟล์ โชว์ลิซ่านอนนู้ด ใครรู้วิธีพาน้องไปนอนนู้ดบ้าง ? View attachment 1446763
[/อ้าง

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
hehe talking about the screen the guy above shared. The black guy that is having Lisa :(
Yeah, just a troll, he digs that crap up out of fanart, and tries to pass it off as being in this game. There like little children, they need constant attention, when you ignore them, you kill them. No, not kill as in murder, just kills them inside. If I had learned this years ago, I could have avoided all those lengthy court battles, for really murdering trolls. :)

Last edited:

spiffs

May 20, 2019
My save was also not working, I had to start over from 0 to see if I made any mistakes. There are some tutorials here for you to get to this path, however it is not explicit the number of times you need to let her be beaten, so that you can start "saving your ass".
In my old save the pool punishment was working, and all, but even so I could save her 100 times from the punishment I could never get into this new quest!
I didn't even want to come here for help, however everything I really needed was written in the previous answers!

Only Black Panther said something that really caught my attention, did you give Alice the first dress?
That black dress she wears to parties?

Because I believe you will only be able to activate this opportunity if you gave it before Eric!
yes but i have not given any candy. maxbishop says he triggered with no problem and thats why im not giving up; just need the right triggers. dont want to give her bodysuit until im ready but again i do not know if this is requirement. trying stuff until i get it. the good thing is that we know that it does work

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes