3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Let me get this straight. This game is supposed to be the same as the original, which you have to start over to have the same content as the original for months?

I know how this ends, abandoned in many, many months in a version that will not offer us anything new.
First off game already differs from original, try playing it first. If you already no how it will end maybe try playing something else. Please note this is not the only game on F95.

oldmanriver

Dec 28, 2018
I will wait for a few more updates to flesh it out more. Hopefully a route will be added to stop Eric before he starts all his fuckery. Keep your filthy hands off my harem.

Reactions: hakulaku97

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
huh... so they are at least somewhat committing to it. hope they go further than all the other ones and actually do something with it... like... killing a certain D-bag off before he can spread his douchyness.
So I like the way you think, but I don't think you will be able to kill Eric. But you can get rid of him.(Please note not in this update, but soon.)

balara

May 12, 2017
So again...anyone knows what the f*** is going on with this build? getting unhandled exception when i click options or load ingame..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please note game is just started so always new mechanics are introduced...so high chances to break game or bugs if you using previous saves

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
So guys tell me please. My memory isnt that good but it looks like there are a lot of new pictures right? Like girls in new clothes and different positions. Thats all new authors doing or its just some old content that i don't remember?
If its new author's job then its amazing. Rly good job with old models but im not sure. Tell me.
And i would like a batter indication of whats new in the future. Quite hard to understand what i can do and what i cant

balara

May 12, 2017
So guys tell me please. My memory isnt that good but it looks like there are a lot of new pictures right? Like girls in new clothes and different positions. Thats all new authors doing or its just some old content that i don't remember?
If its new author's job then its amazing. Rly good job with old models but im not sure. Tell me.
And i would like a batter indication of whats new in the future. Quite hard to understand what i can do and what i cant
Yep all are new ..and yes all sone by alexey....this is not remake or old content....please read first post of thread....
all new concept about how max will handle eric...Alexey is developing what dark silver never started...so all new game and oncept

Reactions: Curelt

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I waited for the day you get the message about buying shit for the girls before Eric. Eric still got the praise. Perhaps the message should be changed cause it makes the game look broken as fuq!

balara

May 12, 2017
I waited for the day you get the message about buying shit for the girls before Eric. Eric still got the praise. Perhaps the message should be changed cause it makes the game look broken as fuq!
game just started to develop..so do expect such mistakes or errors..hopefully they will be corrected when more proper events are there in game

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Ditto for the Greeks, Romans or Egyptians. There is a lot of procreation between brother and sister, mother and son, father and daughter...
And if I understood Noe's story correctly, it was just him and his daughters after the flood, wasn't it? They even got him drunk so they could have him...
So why make a big deal out of it?! :p
Bad example.
You've completely mistaken history.
Lot's daughters used him after getting drunk and it happened after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.
And he was not happy at all.
Did you sleep at Sunday school? Time to catch up on education.

• Haha
Reactions: compusavvy

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
game just started to develop..so do expect such mistakes or errors..hopefully they will be corrected when more proper events are there in game
Sounds like something that should be fixed immediately. With that happening, I had to go through the events with Eric a second time. That doesn't sound right at all!

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Sounds like something that should be fixed immediately. With that happening, I had to go through the events with Eric a second time. That doesn't sound right at all!
Try donating instead of complaining, that might axially help.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes