3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I was a little disappointed with this version. This game is looking like another clone. At the beginning of the game it has the same dialogues as the original game, Eric's introduction is the same. I hope that even version 0.3 will stop there, that in the next versions the dialogs will be different. It would be interesting for Eric to start to giving order a little at the house, to be a little tyrant, already buying light clothes for the girls and they start using it. That was Aunt Kira's introduction (old BB), but it is much better to change the script than to stick with the darksilver script. The actions are very similar to the original game, in conversation with Alice smoking, Max can persuade Alice not to wear her underwear at home and that was in the original game and it was useless. Alice will always be in her jeans so there is no reason to persuade her not to keep her underwear walking in the house. It would be better if Max persuaded Alice to keep the panties on while Ann is out of the house. Persuading Alice to smoke Topless and other options she has is totally silly, that should have been discarded. As it is a 0.3 version, these actions can be discarded over time and can insert more hot actions. This will depend on the developer. Of course, I hope that Max is an innocent boy who becomes a pervert and then a dominant, so without exaggeration.
Another thing I would like to mention are the options, everyone knows that the game is limited, and the actions are few to do. When Alice or Ann are watching TV there is nothing useful to do, in the original game we could massage Alice's feet, and even when she was in her panties or without, I couldn't do much. Only at the very end of the game we could get a BJ from Alice and Ann, and at the very end with a lot of grind we could see more scenes of the both. More stock options would be very useful, for example Max buying movies and watching with Ann or Alice. The option to massage is welcome, but that each session things get more hot.
Overall, I hope it is no longer a clone like the others, some even became different but without any script or dialogue. But in my opinion, this game is completely similar to the original but with a different look.

Reactions: compusavvy

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
I was a little disappointed with this version. This game is looking like another clone. At the beginning of the game it has the same dialogues as the original game, Eric's introduction is the same. I hope that even version 0.3 will stop there, that in the next versions the dialogs will be different. It would be interesting for Eric to start to giving order a little at the house, to be a little tyrant, already buying light clothes for the girls and they start using it. That was Aunt Kira's introduction (old BB), but it is much better to change the script than to stick with the darksilver script. The actions are very similar to the original game, in conversation with Alice smoking, Max can persuade Alice not to wear her underwear at home and that was in the original game and it was useless. Alice will always be in her jeans so there is no reason to persuade her not to keep her underwear walking in the house. It would be better if Max persuaded Alice to keep the panties on while Ann is out of the house. Persuading Alice to smoke Topless and other options she has is totally silly, that should have been discarded. As it is a 0.3 version, these actions can be discarded over time and can insert more hot actions. This will depend on the developer. Of course, I hope that Max is an innocent boy who becomes a pervert and then a dominant, so without exaggeration.
Another thing I would like to mention are the options, everyone knows that the game is limited, and the actions are few to do. When Alice or Ann are watching TV there is nothing useful to do, in the original game we could massage Alice's feet, and even when she was in her panties or without, I couldn't do much. Only at the very end of the game we could get a BJ from Alice and Ann, and at the very end with a lot of grind we could see more scenes of the both. More stock options would be very useful, for example Max buying movies and watching with Ann or Alice. The option to massage is welcome, but that each session things get more hot.
Overall, I hope it is no longer a clone like the others, some even became different but without any script or dialogue. But in my opinion, this game is completely similar to the original but with a different look.
Its the same story but another story for peeking into bathroom :D :D

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Maybe a dumb question but are old saves not compatible with latest upload

i copied my old save folder map into the latest upload version but it give me a error screen
(rollback dont work either)

since this is a grinding game i really wont want to start over and over with every upload cause i know
how long this game is

or do i something completely wrong?
if needed i will upload the critical error page/message

Reactions: m.shnouda99

LeoXXX

Jun 5, 2017
If the author of this game creates a game based on the original, then why didn’t he take all the pictures from the original game and add them to his game. Then you could just change the text and the story. Unfortunately, you won’t make money on the finished game.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
If the author of this game creates a game based on the original, then why didn’t he take all the pictures from the original game and add them to his game. Then you could just change the text and the story. Unfortunately, you won’t make money on the finished game.
1. Those Photos/Images are the work of Darksilver.
2. The Models Assets its a different story since they are free to use.
3. The Story its gonna be quite similar to BB but as Aleksey mention in his Patreon and Dev Note it would have differents Storylines.
3. BB of DS was never Finished, it got abbadoned around v.0.13.0.007

Reactions: compusavvy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Because F95 would not allow that, we don't allow this kind of thing unless permission is given by the original developer.

Now to my first impression of this remake.

Pro's but not all.
Its going along almost as the original with some minor things like able to use a ladder to peek at the ladies.
The RNG is way better in RenPY than it was in DS's game.
Not as clear for the images but there good enough for me.

Con's but not all.
To many bugs in both the story and mechanics.
I did not have the money to buy the dress or swimsuit on Thursday so I borrowed the money then got them and gave them to the girls but it says Eric got them for the girls.

If the story goes the """Romance""" route that DS started to do before he switched it on us I will be happy.
Well back to waiting another 3 updates then I will try it again.

Reactions: TheZX

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Yes, there's quite a few exceptions you get (trying to talk to Eric when he's alone in Ann's Bedroom, somehow I got an Exception when trying to go to the menu on the Thursday with the money borrowing and there's heaps of Russian still around in the text.

Also there's a couple of weird things, Eric buying the stuff you bought is one of them, the other is that you can say sorry to Lisa and Alice if you get caught and they will wait for something the next evening but it never happens.

But I think the game has promise and hopefully the bugs will be ironed out in the next releases :)

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
First off game already differs from original, try playing it first. If you already no how it will end maybe try playing something else. Please note this is not the only game on F95.
This is an opinion forum and mine is as valid as anyone else's.

If you are so proud of knowing F95, please refrain from posting several times in a row. Please, there is an "edit" button in F95

Reactions: groq

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I wonder what will happen if you don't spend the money you get for the groceries? will the girls be angry or will it just block you from getting more money from groceries until you complete it? sadly I don't have enough time to find out myself at the moment.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wonder what will happen if you don't spend the money you get for the groceries? will the girls be angry or will it just block you from getting more money from groceries until you complete it? sadly I don't have enough time to find out myself at the moment.
If its like DS game then yes it will block you from getting more money until you buy the groceries, same with cleaning the pool.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
This is an opinion forum and mine is as valid as anyone else's.

If you are so proud of knowing F95, please refrain from posting several times in a row. Please, there is an "edit" button in F95
Yeah this is an opinion forum, you gave yours and I gave mine sooooo. Yes there is an "edit" button maybe you should try it. There is also a delete button in case you were wondering.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
If its like DS game then yes it will block you from getting more money until you buy the groceries, same with cleaning the pool.
Ah I've never played the original since it was already abandoned when I discovered it... well then... It really is a bitch making money in this game.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
You thinking of wrong story. Noah, his wife, three sons and their wives after flood.
You was thinking of guy named Lot and his daughters after destruct of Sodom and Gomorrah. Daughters thought that they and their father Lot were only people left on Earth- that why they did what they did.
At least they had lots of salt for the cattle....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah I've never played the original since it was already abandoned when I discovered it... well then... It really is a bitch making money in this game.
Only in the beginning of the game but after about 6 weeks you should be rolling in the money very easy.
May take longer but once you can get at least 4 camera's up and running and buying the adds you should have no problem.
Once you get the camera's set up put 200 in adds every Monday and Thursday for the best outcome for money.

I have not got that far in the version but will do so soon to see if more money in adds will get you even more money each week.

Reactions: introvtx

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
For me it is strange for the creator of Russian origin to retell an old home edition unfinished story. Russian literature is rich in interesting novel stories, enough to be refreshed and told for new novel game. New topics and interesting stories are needed, good look to author.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes