3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

introvtx

May 6, 2017
You can get a loan in this version and buy the clothes before Eric but the game does not see it and says Eric got the clothes for them. Most probably a bug and hope it gets fixed soon.
Yep I just haven't made it to that point before but it's disappointing if it doesn't matter anyway. Hopefully it gets fixed soon like you said.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
I tried another story from the first release, I like the graphics, the story is known but I was hoping for some news and I expected more speed in the progress of the story, with the time that elapses between one uptade and another.
anyway good luck to the dev.
have fun with those who are satisfied.
congratulations to myself that I did not immediately join the patreon.

I wait 1 year and go back to see the news :unsure:

Frozen 92

May 4, 2017
This is another story from Big Brother.
If the content is different from the original, the title should be different.
Because We missed BB,
The necessary parts of this game should be borrowed from the original.
Max's Harlem already, still exists in Glamour
In this another story, So I want Eric's presence to play a bigger role.
It is foolish to fight with taste in H games, whether it's incest or ntr.
What matters is the corruption of women and Eric is important in making the story for Interest.
Lastly. Please Stop whining like children.
If you don't like Eric, go to Glamour.
How fortunate is this?
Again, this game is “another story”.
It is not just a copy

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
can you use the saves from v2 in v3 ?
ad how you do that ?
i copied game map fromv2 into v3 but it only gave me a error screen

thnx for reading

ghostwitagun

Oct 12, 2017
Patch notes: adding what was already in the original game.

want to make a true big brother "addon"? add the original content as of 0.01 then build from there.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
is there an easy way to grind, without using cheat? :D
So because now I have the time to really play, I replayed the game from the beginning to test how difficult it is to make money in-game. I have the result and I take back my previous statement that said "it is a bitch to make money in this game" (or something like that). It is possible to make good amount of money from just 1 camera without any form of cheating.

screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Those two screenshot are taken at day 9 or Thursday in game, the last day to buy the clothes for the sisters ahead of Eric. I made $700 in more or less a week. I haven't buy the clothes and have to take a credit loan to be able to afford them. I could have planned it better and possibly able to afford them without a loan but my goal here was to make money as much as possible without trying too hard (c'mon I'm here for the sex not the grind :LOL:) , and the result is it is more than possible. And like I said, If planned better maybe you can afford what you want without any loan (just maybe less income rate... again maybe) or even make more money than that.

So, how did I achieve that? well it's simple really, I just use all the pocket money I get from the Mom and Alice (by helping her with the spider problem) to pay for ads, and also everytime I make $100 from the site I immediately withdraw it and use $50 to pay for ads also, rinse and repeat and PROFIT!. Not that hard. I'll probably stop using the pocket money for ads or even stop asking for money altogether after the loan is paid back since I will have enough money and income to stop relying on it.

There is one thing that bothers me though. Some people here said old save is not compatible... Oh no... As easy as the grind is, I don't want to repeat it :cry:

Reactions: mappero87

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Send me a previous save of this error there so I can put it in the game here and try to solve it for you.
Do it like this when you get to the error area and this screen appears then click on (Rollback) and save the game and send me the save here ok. ;)
Send me a previous save of this error there so I can put it in the game here and try to solve it for you.
Do it like this when you get to the error area and this screen appears then click on (Rollback) and save the game and send me the save here ok. ;)
View attachment 1-6-LT1.save Here's my last save with the Eric error. Thanks.

Reactions: Moricano

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't want DS version that he changed at about v.9 I want the original romance version to come back.

DS started to get mad that his VN was being leaked to F95 for each update that he changed the story.
Up through v.7.xx Max was all about saving his family and was slowly fallen in love with them then it all started to changed in v.8.xx then by v.13.xx Max was made in to a total dushbag.

Gominha

Feb 15, 2018
So because now I have the time to really play, I replayed the game from the beginning to test how difficult it is to make money in-game. I have the result and I take back my previous statement that said "it is a bitch to make money in this game" (or something like that). It is possible to make good amount of money from just 1 camera without any form of cheating.

View attachment 587354 View attachment 587361

Those two screenshot are taken at day 9 or Thursday in game, the last day to buy the clothes for the sisters ahead of Eric. I made $700 in more or less a week. I haven't buy the clothes and have to take a credit loan to be able to afford them. I could have planned it better and possibly able to afford them without a loan but my goal here was to make money as much as possible without trying too hard (c'mon I'm here for the sex not the grind :LOL:) , and the result is it is more than possible. And like I said, If planned better maybe you can afford what you want without any loan (just maybe less income rate... again maybe) or even make more money than that.

So, how did I achieve that? well it's simple really, I just use all the pocket money I get from the Mom and Alice (by helping her with the spider problem) to pay for ads, and also everytime I make $100 from the site I immediately withdraw it and use $50 to pay for ads also, rinse and repeat and PROFIT!. Not that hard. I'll probably stop using the pocket money for ads or even stop asking for money altogether after the loan is paid back since I will have enough money and income to stop relying on it.

There is one thing that bothers me though. Some people here said old save is not compatible... Oh no... As easy as the grind is, I don't want to repeat it :cry:
But Without cheat or used cheat is the same ending!!!! Someone know where i can found the 11 opportunity Capturar2.JPG Capturar3.JPG Capturar1.JPG

introvtx

May 6, 2017
But Without cheat or used cheat is the same ending!!!! Someone know where i can found the 11 opportunity View attachment 587438 View attachment 587440 View attachment 587437
Yep it is currently bugged, could be connected with how you can't talk (also a bug) to Eric in Ann's bedroom but who knows. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

I don't want DS version that he changed at about v.9 I want the original romance version to come back.

DS started to get mad that his VN was being leaked to F95 for each update that he changed the story.
Up through v.7.xx Max was all about saving his family and was slowly fallen in love with them then it all started to changed in v.8.xx then by v.13.xx Max was made in to a total dushbag.
Wow, no wonder it was abandoned :eek:

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020

View attachment 587354 View attachment 587361

Good work anyway :D,but still its better to wait for next version cuz maybe will something change anyway in earning money :p

Reactions: introvtx
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes