3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
3 months for what update...bugs you mean...anyway with eric more erics maybe and ntr will be great..but not in this method i hope..!

Iamystic

May 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated for [v0.03]

money = xxxx

mgg.stealth = 100
mgg.social= 100
mgg.cleanness = 100

mgg.energy = 100
(since daily sleep counter depends on it, its better to keep energy value around 10~25, if you are low to interact)

Character stats:
(relmax = Relationship with max, mood = Character's mood, free = Emancipation )

chars["lisa"].relmax
chars["lisa"].mood
chars.["lisa"].free

chars["ann"].relmax
chars["ann"].mood
chars["ann"].free

chars["alice"].relmax
chars["alice"].mood
chars["alice"].free

Mood Chart:
-285 ~ -164
-165 ~ -284
-75 ~ -164
-15 ~ -74
15 ~ -14
75 ~ 15
165 ~ 74
285 ~ 164
> 285
-4 level (Terrible)
-3 level (Very bad)
-2 level (Bad)
-1 level (So so)
0 level (Neutral)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Very Good)
4 level (Wonderful)

Relationship Chart:
<= -250
-250 ~ -99
-100 ~ -1
0 ~ 99
100 ~ 249
250 ~ 449
450 ~ 699
700 ~ 999
> 1000
-3 level (War)
-2 level (Hostile)
-1 level (Rocky)
0 level (Acquainted)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Warm)
4 level (Friendly)
5 level (Very close)

Future stats:
mgg.massage
mgg.ero_massage
mgg.training
mgg.kissing
mgg.cuni
mgg.sex
mgg.anal
wont allow me to change char stats, moods, relationship, and will only give 150$

poolstar

May 27, 2017
Did anyone else have an issue trying to give the silk robe, I managed to give the dress and the swimsuit without issue.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I got a request to do a walkthrough for this game you guys want one? Just gauging the interest.

Reactions: Ahjgfg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I got a request to do a walkthrough for this game you guys want one? Just gauging the interest.
So far right now none is needed.
Still has to many bugs and not very far into the story yet to even see if a walkthrough is needed.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
So far right now none is needed.
Still has to many bugs and not very far into the story yet to even see if a walkthrough is needed.
You seem like a wise and respected person, so I'll go with that. Let me know if/when you think one might be needed. Certain games don't. Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

DeadDogi

Mar 27, 2019
I don't think we will be able to give robe in this update. I'm not sure why we can buy it though. I know it's for Lisa, but we can't gift it yet.
I gave Lisa a swimsuit and dress for Alice, but they said thanks to Eric. Is this really so? Generally extremely disappointed with version 0.3. After the game 0.2, it seemed that the author could make a decent remake of BB. There were many high-quality visualizations that were not inferior to the original. There are new promotions and more. But now version 0.3 is released, and I see that in 1.5 months of work the author did a little work and made many mistakes. In general, I changed my mind about Patreon, it is unlikely that anything really worthwhile will come out of the game. The maximum will be the plot of the original BB. And most likely he will turn into a constant cash petitioner

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
After the game 0.2, it seemed that the author could make a decent remake of BB. There were many high-quality visualizations that were not inferior to the original. There are new promotions and more. But now version 0.3 is released, and I see that in 1.5 months of work the author did a little work and made many mistakes.
I sorta agree. When I read he was planning a rewrite instead of a recreation, I was really expecting some changes from the start, but it seems to follow the story straight from the original. Sure, there are some alterations in the scenes and mechanics, but the story is still the same. I was ready to give Eric the benefit of the doubt, but all the replies I could give were either negative or neutral, none "sure, he seems like a nice guy". And even when I remained neutral, everyone responded with "OMG why do you hate him?" Uh, I don't? I'm trying to like him? I want to see where this goes? "Wow, it's like he ran over your dog, give him a chance, okay?"

But anyway, I do hope there's a chance you can work with Eric without opening the dreaded NTR route, and you can either share, or even go behind his back to get the girls (and not some forced exit for him by revealing he truly is the scum of the earth the fans made him out to be, to "continue" the story like DS quickly wrote in when Eric was hated). And I really hope that the Olivia storyline will be fleshed out.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I sorta agree. When I read he was planning a rewrite instead of a recreation, I was really expecting some changes from the start, but it seems to follow the story straight from the original. Sure, there are some alterations in the scenes and mechanics, but the story is still the same. I was ready to give Eric the benefit of the doubt, but all the replies I could give were either negative or neutral, none "sure, he seems like a nice guy". And even when I remained neutral, everyone responded with "OMG why do you hate him?" Uh, I don't? I'm trying to like him? I want to see where this goes? "Wow, it's like he ran over your dog, give him a chance, okay?"

But anyway, I do hope there's a chance you can work with Eric without opening the dreaded NTR route, and you can either share, or even go behind his back to get the girls (and not some forced exit for him by revealing he truly is the scum of the earth the fans made him out to be, to "continue" the story like DS quickly wrote in when Eric was hated). And I really hope that the Olivia storyline will be fleshed out.
So are you saying, Eric didn't run over my dog! Okay, but is he suppose to be flat like that, with tire marks down his back?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shiva0067

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I gave Lisa a swimsuit and dress for Alice, but they said thanks to Eric. Is this really so? Generally extremely disappointed with version 0.3. After the game 0.2, it seemed that the author could make a decent remake of BB. There were many high-quality visualizations that were not inferior to the original. There are new promotions and more. But now version 0.3 is released, and I see that in 1.5 months of work the author did a little work and made many mistakes. In general, I changed my mind about Patreon, it is unlikely that anything really worthwhile will come out of the game. The maximum will be the plot of the original BB. And most likely he will turn into a constant cash petitioner
It's bugged, you can see in the opportunity tab that both quests considered as failed. Could also be that's the way the dev intended, which I'm sure it's not. Why would he give us the chance if it's gonna fail anyway.

but I wonder... maxbishup is the dev aware of this bug? cause it would be heartless if he really intended 2 opportunity to end like that regardless what you do.

Reactions: alefrago

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

To me it looks like the dev is following DS story and if so Eric is an asshole and needs to be dealt with.
Where the game might start to be different is more sex with Kira.
There is minor scene change around and with that ladder more scenes, I'm still slowly going through this VN and just now got to the place where you borrow money to get the clothes for the girls but the story still says Eric did even though I gave them to the girls the day before.
Well time to go see how much more story there is.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I do not know if I reach the end of the update, as I can not even talk to Eric in the room I can not take an online course, because I get an error, the story does not advance any more

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes